Allow to add group of reviewers for pull request in bitbucket server + other features
This extension allow to define groups of reviewers in Atlassian Bitbucket Server to bulk add them when creating or updating pull request. plus : ✔ Add button in pull request creation page to add group of reviewers ✔ Add comments notification icon in header toolbar ✔ Add filters to the PR list ✔ Add highlighted header to outdated file in pull request details page instead of the small sticker on the right to improve readability ✔ Add clickable branch text (origin and target) in the pull request details page to go to the corresponding repository easily ✔ Add a sticker on the right of the 'branch overview' page of a repository to list all pull requests comming from this branch (OPEN/MERGED/DECLINED) ✔ Add a link to start a jenkin build in one click on the pull request details page ✔ Add template button to PR editor Please visit here for source code and development version : https://github.com/dragouf/Stash-Reviewers-Chrome-Extension
- (2020-11-02) Kirill Ianchuk: The new version stopped working with Hosted Bitbucket and I can't add a URL pattern, the 'Save' button just cleans the input field
- (2020-04-07) Chaitanya vulli: I have upgraded BitBucket to version 7.1.0 ad after that I could not see Reviewers Group drop downlist only. Does this Extension not compatible with latest BitBucket version ?
- (2019-10-15) D D: Fantastic extension, but not maintained anymore. It stopped work some months ago :(
- (2019-10-01) Ulf Jährig: Was working fine with Bitbucket Server 4.x. Doesn't work anymore with Bitbucket 6.x. The last commit in Github was in late 2018. So it looks like it isn't maintained anymore :-(
- (2019-02-13) Edwin Ramirez: It's working for me but every time I go to BitBucket I get a large notification that there is a new version available but can't access Github. I have the latest version installed already...
- (2018-05-16) Anupam Gupta: it was helpful when it worked
- (2018-04-13) Ilia Katz: Love. Works great!
- (2017-06-25) Carlo Chumroonridhi: I love it, but it constantly crashes meaning half of the time I have to re-enable it in order to use it.
- (2017-02-21) 콩콩: I love it
- (2017-01-23) Erron Austin: Very good ideas. But the plugin crashes all the time for me. Much better stability lately.
- (2016-08-19) Dominic Boutin: Very good addition to BitBucket Server. Thank you.