Check what server software is powering a website.
Server Details uses the information provided by a web page's HTTP headers to show what software is running the web server it is on. You can see what can be detected on a website with the web based version of the tool at http://whitefirdesign.com/tools/server-details.html The extension detects the following software: (* indicates that warning is provided for outdated version of software) HTTP Servers: Amazon Apache HTTP Server * Apache Coyote Apache Traffic Server * Atypon Web Server Boa GitHub.com GlassFish Server Open Source Edition Google Frontend Google Servlet Engine Google Web Server Gunicorn * G-WAN IBM HTTP Server * Idea Web Server IIS Jetty * lighttpd * LiteSpeed Lotus Domino Netscape Enterprise Sever nginx * Ning HTTP Server OpenResty * Oracle Application Server Oracle iPlanet Web Server Paste WSGI Server PWS Resin * Roxen Squarespace Web Server Starlet Sun ONE Web Server Sun Java System Web Server Tengine * WEBrick WP Engine Yahoo Traffic Server Zeus Web Server * Zope* Other Software: ASP.NET Caching: Drupal, Squid, TYPO3, Varnish, W3 Total Cache * Control Panels: cPanel and Plesk JBoss JBoss Application Server mod_fcgid * mod_jk * mod_pagespeed * mod_perl * mod_wsgi * Operating Systems: CentOS, Debian, FreeBSD, Gentoo, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Scientific Linux, Ubuntu, and Windows OpenSSL * Perl * PHP * Phusion Passenger * Python * Zend Server Some software distributions backport security fixes to older versions of software instead of releasing a new version. The extension will not warn about outdated software when that appears to be the case. You can disable this feature in the options if you want to be warned anyway. If you are unsatisfied with the extension in any way, please get in touch with us to get a refund. Recent Changes 1.0.14: Updated outdated software checks. 1.0.13: Increased detection of CentOS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Scientific Linux, and Ubuntu versions. Updated software versions used for checking for outdated software. 1.0.12: Updated software versions used for checking for outdated software.
- (2016-09-10) Anh Đạt Phạm: i love it!
- (2015-11-20) Wind Water: nice app!is good work.
- (2015-01-27) Haldrin Figueiredo: Thank's for the developer !
- (2014-11-13) Antonov Pbun: Love it guys.... restart chrome to get the extension show on.
- (2014-08-28) Malte Bublitz: Simple but powerful. Just a quick look to the address bar, and you know more about the server behind the current web page. Very nice to see which software runs behind the sites you visit daily.
- (2014-08-15) Valik Lysenko: Было бы не плохо видеть больше информации
- (2014-06-21) Shahriar Shojib: Amazing Extension (y)
- (2014-01-30) Ryan Coutinho: Headers a plus and quite nice to put the info in the adress bar
- (2013-11-12) M S: very ugly icon for IIS web server and can not detect Windows Server 2012 R2
- (2013-10-04) Mohammad Shahgolzadeh: very good & useful because it parses the details from headers
- (2013-09-08) Erhan Korkut: recommed
- (2013-08-21) Glenn Grant: Very cool and useful little extension!