Easily locate and identify mixed content on any HTTPS site.
The HTTPS Mixed Content Locator Chrome Extension will help you identify the mixed content on your page so that you quickly complete migrating your site from HTTP to HTTPS. The extension supports identifying the following mixed content: Passive Mixed Content (have http:// urls in their src attribute) - img - audio - video - source Active Mixed Content - iframe (with http:// url in the src attribute) - script (with http:// url in the src attribute) - object (with http:// url in the data attribute) - link (with rel="stylesheet") The extension allows you to visually locate all passive mixed content on the page as well as copy the url of the insecure element for all mixed content. Note: Chrome will need to be restarted after installation to have the extension work as intended.
- (2020-01-17) Rui Oliveira: Worked just fine, found the source of my issue with mixed content. Thanks.
- (2019-12-18) Kushal Bhatia: Doesn't work. Even after visiting test pages which are made to check the mixed content. https://www.mixedcontentexamples.com/
- (2019-12-09) Matthew Smith: Doesn't work, clearly shows mixed content in the console but HTTPS Mixed Content Locator was unable to locate it
- (2019-08-07) Patryk Matlak: It does not work on PWA apps
- (2018-08-08) Gale K.: It solved my problem! Thanks for creating this extension.
- (2018-08-02) Koen Dantuma: First site I tried and it didnt find anything, while the console just shows the mixed content.
- (2018-04-10) Dana Levi: CSS Mixed Content not Found
- (2018-03-22) Iván López: Es una buena extensión, aunque le falta info y a veces no reconoce ciertos contenidos mixtos en las páginas.