Analyze, debug, and improve the performance of your Lightning application (Developer Preview)
The Salesforce Community Page Optimizer (Developer Preview) analyzes your lightning based community/apps and identifies performance optimization opportunites. Use the information to refine your design and improve performance for your members. Installation and usage of this extension is covered by the EULA: https://secure2.sfdcstatic.com/assets/pdf/misc/salesforce-community-eula-ofs-page-optimizer.pdf Check out the Settings > Privacy page for more information on what data is gathered/used by this extension.
- (2020-08-18) Кирилл Мазур: Don't see how to enable Progressive Rendering, neither in builder (it was removed from builder by SF), now in this extension.
- (2019-10-07) Michael Konyk: Hi, the issue with the FormData object still there. File upload does not work in Chrome. For example JIRA, imgur, etc.
- (2019-06-25) Max Kukartsev: This extension breaks the FormData object (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/FormData). It overrides it with a wrapper which does not support the full `FormData` API (e.g. FormData.set). The normal FormData supports the .set method: https://imgur.com/dvI4I7T The modified FormData is missing it: https://imgur.com/wexOrCy
- (2018-09-30) Alessio Russo: Finally improve our job! great tool
- (2018-05-07) Tanuj Kumar Sharma: Nice tool for the community. Where are the exported reports saved ?
- (2017-06-21) Nikunj Doshi: Serves the purpose!
- (2017-06-08) Ruslan Kurchenko: Great extension!