First paint time, page load time, to optimize your webpages
Displays the First Paint time in the browser menu. Now you can see page stats like the top ten time consuming requests on the page, the distribution of resources on the page, and other stats like memory, etc, illustrated with pretty looking graphs. Source Code available at : https://github.com/vijaysutrave/chrome-first-paint This can give you insights in reducing your load times and optimising for quicker render times. This extension uses the Resource Timing API and the Performance API in the browser.
- (2019-07-12) Patrik: This needs an update as it is using several methods that are no longer supported in Chrome. It will break pages very soon.
- (2017-10-18) Jo Be: -Poca información / Mala información. -Short info / Bad info.
- (2017-04-29) Karthik Gotrala: Really helpful analyzing performance
- (2016-11-14) Soumya Ranjan Bishi: It's really helpful. Just one click and you will see the result. Loved it!
- (2016-11-14) priya harish: Helps me check my website load time! Good Extension
- (2018-06-04, v:1.0.3) Nicholas Barcomb: Expand tooltip
The abbreviated hover state of the bar graph items are too abbreviated. Can you add a feature to expand the truncated label on hover+wait? Also when clicking on the bar graph item can the offending item be navigated to in the Chrome inspector OR can the non-truncated contents of the label be copied into the user's clipboard (to be used in a global search)?
- (2018-03-16, v:1.0.3) Steve MacDonald: Asynchronous?
Will this time HTML5 'pages' that do not do a complete load of a page, but instead will time the load of a background data call?