Displays the number of unread items in your Netvibes account.
Version 0.2: - Multiple feeds support - Secure feeds support - Options page to select a dashboard Version 0.1: - Displays the number of unread items in your feeds
- (2017-12-29) Cette extension ne fonctionne plus !!!! je vais clôturer mon compte Netvibes .... puisque que l'extension ne fonctionne plus ! A bon entendeur, salut !
- (2016-08-31) Arek Klauza: Does not work anymore
- (2014-09-10) No longer displaying any unread item count (correct dashboard is selected in the options). I would like to see this fixed. I've been using this for quite a while, so I'm giving it 4 stars as it has served me well.
- (2014-08-12) Dan Mathisen: Does what it says and I like that I can choose which dashboard to use. Any change of getting desktop notifications when new items are available? (if that's possible)
- (2013-08-07) Julien Marcelino-Lourenço: Il est juste impossible de pouvoir réinitialiser le compteur à zéro, c'est quand même génant qu'il ne se synchronise pas comme il faut avec l'agrégateur.
- (2013-03-28) Luc Suy: The unread count displays the sum of unread items on ALL your dashboards, not limited to the one you selected in the options. 5 stars when this gets fixed.
- (2013-03-25) runawise: A little feedback on my experience: I installed this extension, then under "options" selected my dashboard and hit "save", the message "processing" popped up and nothing happened after that. The program remains stuck at that point. I uninstalled and then reinstalled, but the same thing happened again.
- (2013-03-20) Davide Stefanini: Please fix the dashboard list retrieve function: dashboard.active property does not exist anymore.
- (2013-03-18) Ivana Nikolova: I love the extension but please try to fix the unread items count, it's driving me crazy! It shows me I have unread publications when I don't.
- (2013-03-17) Kyle Zager: Links to it, which is nice, but for some reason the unread count doesn't work and it just shows a "?".
- (2013-03-16) Brendan Macken: Nice looking and customisable but lacks such basic control as a delete button. You can delete read items but it's cumbersome and slow like a brain injured Canadian
- (2013-03-16) Fevix Darkwatch: Honestly, I dislike how bloglines seems to be trying to rip everything off of Netvibes. I would very much prefer to have this link to NETVIBES, as that is the name of the extension, not BLOGLINE Notifier.
- (2013-03-14) Coleen Gray: Just to say that you have to go to Setting - Extensions - and by Netvibes notifier click options - choose your dashboard and save! this was a bit confusing but otherwise I love it!
- (2013-03-14) Kyle Briffa: please fix the question mark that appears and the grey icon. Thanks. i just switched from greader to netvibes
- (2013-02-23) SerTux: Bu uygulama bir NPAPI eklentisi içeriyor ! Dikkat: NPAPI eklentileri tarayıcınızın içinde veya dışında hemen her şeyi yapabilir. Örneğin, web kameranızı kullanabilir veya kişisel dosyalarınızı okuyabilir.
- (2012-11-26) Kévin Combes: Ne fonctionne plus
- (2012-11-25) Sarah Mages: Does not work for me either.. (Chromium 22.0.1229.94 Ubuntu 12.10 )
- (2012-07-23) Eugene Nepeipivo: Does not work for me. (Chrome 17)
- (2012-06-20) François Christiaen: Ne fonctionne malheureusement pas ... Il faut agir !
- (2012-04-02) Marine Maingot: ne fonctionne plus..
- (2012-03-07) Begonia Loayza: It was working fine and I got a Chrome update and now the thing doesn't work at all. :(