Displays DOM item details (path, id, class name) when mousing over it.
You can also copy, move, delete selected element, or press ctrl+s to save it. **NEWS** version 1.6 - hotkey (Delete) - remove selected element - drag & drop - move all the elements on the page !!! (restore items by refreshing the page) old version 1.5 - hotkey (ctrl+s) - work immediately after starting the addon (click on the page is no longer required) We've added the ability to choose html tags
- (2016-12-06) Wojciech K: Marvellous. Does save you a lot of time finding a unique selector and classes on any element. A spot-on extension for developers!
- (2016-12-05) slawek wegrzyn: Obleci...
- (2016-12-05) Joanna Lach: Bardzo przydatne narzędzie.
- (2016-12-05) Łukasz Stolarz: Przydatny addon.
- (2016-12-05) Paweł Mołek: Bardzo fajny addon
- (2018-12-06, v:1.6) Lawrence Sweeney: path of dom element
how should i copy the path of the element since the mouse cursor is positioned over the element of interest and can't be moved?
- (2018-03-15, v:1.6) Works great
Except I can't interact with the textbox that shows up because as soon as I move my mouse off the element I want information about the box contents change to another element the mouse is over... I thought clicking might keep the elements details in the info box, alas it did not :( So need a way to select the current element and turn off the hover thing so i can interact with the info box.