Record & Transcribe meetings & calls directly from the browser
Record your meetings, transcribe, search, and share with one simple click Fireflies Chrome extension let's you record & transcribe any meeting directly from the browser without needing to invite the Fireflies Notetaker Bot to a meeting. Start using it for free across dozens of video conferencing (Google Meet, Zoom), voice (Google Voice, Slack Calling) and virtual events platforms (Hopin, Airmeet) About us: Fireflies is an AI meeting assistant that will help automatically take notes and remember key moments from your meetings. Record meetings easily and get searchable transcripts. Put down the pen and stop worrying about taking notes. You can even use it to capture voice memos and automate daily stand ups. Fireflies has taken meeting notes for millions of folks and saved them hundreds of millions of hours! Learn more about Fireflies tiers: https://fireflies.ai/pricing Learn more about the Fireflies chrome extension and how to use it: https://help.fireflies.ai/en/article/fireflies-chrome-extension-zpt0e0/
- (2021-03-26) Eric Cohen: new chrome extension upgrade is a game changer! I like how I can capture and transcribe from any and every video conferencing tool directly from browser. I hop around using different tools like Google Voice and this works smoothly. Liked it before but even better now with the March 2021 update
- (2020-09-04) Akshay Kumar D: very excellent
- (2020-07-16) Konstantin Dubovitskiy: Had very very very poor experience with this tool. Every other record was disappearing and I had to check in with the support for each one and they restored them manually, the support was nice though. They told me I'm the only one with that problem and they can't really fix it - I switched to WebEx and magically all the problems were gone. Very unhappy with the tool.
- (2020-02-05) D: Great tool to keep track and share meetings!
- (2020-02-04) Oludotun Longe: Very useful. Support staff is quick and friendly, and product keeps getting improved upon. Must have for capturing meetings!
- (2020-02-04) Karthik Kalyanram: easy to use, makes capturing meetings a breeze
- (2020-02-04) Rob Damiani: unable to invite team members *Fixed. Service is fantastic...when it is working. Lot's of issues when I first started using the service. . Long term reliability will be the real test. Support staff is VERY responsive and helpful.
- (2019-05-10) Florence Kwok: Been using this for a while to help run my startup @useairbook. Super simple to use and high quality transcription.
- (2021-04-26, v:1.6.2) James Hisey II: How do i stop fred from showing up on zoom meetings i do not host
People are objecting to being recorded and i don't know how to stop it
- (2021-04-02, v:1.6.2) Gargi Manjee: recording with google meet
Hi Team, Can you please help step to record meetings with google meet? Warm Regards,
- (2021-03-19, v:1.6.2) Beth Cosentino: Where is the file?
I recorded a meeting with the fireflies chrome extension yesterday. I hit the RECORD button then hit stop at the end. After I ended the recording, I submitted my email address to send me the file and it never showed up. What happened to the file?
- (2021-03-18, v:1.6.1) Kachinga Mulenga: Conflict with Jira
This extension is causing conflicts with Jira pages. It seems it has some conflict with the CSS on Jira webpages, so they seem to be distorted, like search button getting enlarged etc
- (2021-03-18, v:1.6.0) Patricia Jose: New Update - How to invite Fred manually
Hi, initially I was good with inviting Fred in the meetings manually through the plug-in, now I don't see it, it's just the 'Start Recording' button available. What do I need to do now?
- (2021-02-04, v:1.5.5) Katie Endacott: Doesn't appear in all metings
I have requested that it only appears in meetings I invite it to, but it appears in meetings I didn't invite to, and DOESN'T appear in meetings I invite it to! How can this be solved please?
- (2020-10-06, v:1.5.5) Stephanie Heacox: How to uninstall
I tested your extension, but it does not work the way I need it to, so I removed it. However, it did not properly uninstall and now the fred.fireflies pink button continues to appear in all my meeting requests. How do I get rid of it, please?
- (2020-07-15, v:1.5.4) Saksham Dias: Please tell what to do ?
When i invite Freud it is taking long for him to join
- (2020-03-27, v:1.5.1) Rebecca Nichols: How to use this with Zoom
It says it can be used with Zoom. I want to transcribe a meeting for a deaf person.