Qualys Browser Recorder is a free browser extension to record & play back scripts of any web application.
Qualys Browser Recorder is a free browser extension to record & play back scripts for web application automation testing. Qualys Browser Recorder includes the entire Selenium Core, allowing you to capture web elements and record actions in the browser to let you generate, edit, and play back automated test cases quickly and easily. The authors would like to thank contributors to SideeX, Selenium Core, and Selenium IDE. Qualys Browser Recorder would not have been possible without their valuable work, time, and effort. https://www.qualys.com/docs/qualys-browser-recorder-user-guide.pdf
- (2018-07-25) Christopher Arndt: This tool allowed Qualys Web Scanner to successfully submit a Rails web form. This tool works nicer and is uploadable to Qualys than the previous tool (Selenium IDE). Thank you! to the developer of this extension.
- (2018-07-17) Guy Yollin: My purpose in using this tools was to create authentication scripts to be used with Qualys Web Scanner. This tools seems to be very gen 1 like. But the worst part is that simple authentication scripts created with the tool are still not compatible (without manual post processing) with QAS.
- (2019-05-29, v:1.1.4_4) Mayur Sharma: Issue running the Script
While running the script, every time I have to change the URL in the script, then only the qualys recorder works, this has started happening recently. Earlier I did not have to change/add any URL.
- (2019-03-03, v:1.0.3_3) HI
I NEED THIS EXTENSION JUST TO CLICK OR TO EXECUTE 'ENTER ACTION' ON A BUTTON. CAN IT DO IT AND CAN LOOP OR REPLAY?
- (2018-08-20, v:1.0.3_3) Cannot import scripts into WAS
Created a set of Qualys Recorder tests. When uploading to the WAS, it says I need to use full paths: "The Selenium script cannot be uploaded since it contains URLs with relative paths. Please update your script before uploading. Tip: Using Selenium, select the configuration option to record absolute paths.." All paths are absolute in the IDE, so need advice on how to correct the issue.
- (2018-08-15, v:1.0.3_3) Import / Export icons together
You have an export button, but the import button is actually a folder icon just below it. Please can you put them next to each other with similar icons (arrow down = export, arrow up = import). It makes it clearer how to use it. But all working well so far!
- (2018-07-17, v:1.0.3_3) Guy Yollin: error importing script to qualys
Just downloaded QBR as a replacement to Selenium IDE for creating authentication scripts to be used with qualys web application scanning. Script runs from QBR but cannot be uploaded and generates an error message about paths being relative. Also, generated script has a ton of what appears to be unnecessary stuff in <datalist> and <options> within each main command delimited by <tr>.