The Password Checkup extension helps you resecure accounts that were affected by data breaches.
- (2020-01-15) J J: This extension is consuming 336000K of memory, that's twice as much as my browser. I don't understand why but I'm removing it.
- (2020-01-08) Mike Merlin: Good idea, EXCEPT this plugin annoyingly gives out warning alerts that are false positives, which is both scary and then wastes my time checking if a leak is true or false, plus I change my password to be paranoid, even when I am 99.9999% sure the warning is wrong. To correct this flaw, we need to be able to click to see exactly WHY and a site is being shown as having leaked our password, and WHEN that site was found out to be leaking passwords, because several of the examples I've seen are plainly WRONG or maybe just OLD (from a decade ago). Check all the sites similar to haveibeenpwned and you find zero matches for several of the websites that this plugin is creating false alerts for (as of January 2020)
- (2020-01-07) Oliver Yeung: 300 MB memory usage over time -- too much
- (2019-12-14) Smith John: Hasznos! 🛡👍
- (2019-12-08) Steven m: I've noticed my logins taking a bit longer than normal. When i click login to a website, i noticed that the icon for this app was blue with three dots ... As soon as the page loaded the icon went green with a tick. It seems like the login is taking longer because its waiting for this app to update, any info on this or is it a coincidence?
- (2019-11-20) Thomas Borjon: You need to provide more information to make this truly useful. It is nice to have right now. but for instance, you list the HRIS system we use as having my account information exposed. The HRIS company say they've never been breached and are asking if it is my personal account that has been breached. How can i find out if everyone at my office needs to change their password, or just me?
- (2019-11-04) Dũng Chử: ứng dụng tuyệt vời. 5 sao
- (2019-10-31) atarod inoti: very nice and very nice of you to be able and I will send you a little more than a week or so you have auto insurance companies that can 🥫
- (2019-10-25) Pete Holyfaeller: Hab das gefundene kompromittiere Passwort geändert, die Erweiterung zeigt es weiterhin als kompromittiert an...
- (2019-10-25) PHILIPPE LAIGRE: salut à tous pour l'instant c'est ok. Par contre j'ai une partie des mots de passe dans mon compte google et maintenant mon chrome passe par un concurrent bien connu. ma question est : vérifie t il aussi les mots de passe suggérés par l'addons de ce concurrent ? ce concurrent pour sa part utilise justement une surveillance des sites web hackés et mot de passe trop faible. je ne pense pas que ce concurrent gère une base de dictionnaire à risque du dark web...
- (2019-10-04) Maxime Lavigne: I cannot think of a more useful extension to have.
- (2019-10-03) Raul Sausmikat: Muito bom, ter um verificador de senhas assim poderemos ver se tivermos alguma senha vazada
- (2019-10-02) Keith Bruce: This extension is very helpful. When there are so many passwords to maintain, this extension helps find passwords that have been leaked or are commonly found on the internet. If you feel that your password is unique, it likely isn't. Whether it's your bank or music accounts, this extension helps you avoid being compromised and leaking your personal and financial data.
- (2019-09-19) Edgardo Rodriguez: Es una app muy útil pero, para el servicio que ofrece sacrifica mucha memoria RAM, en mi caso con 3 pestañas abiertas nomás unos 350MB de memoria..entiendo que algo va mal y pueden mejorar, por el momento desinstalo ya que no se justifica
- (2019-09-18) Greg Lauver: I suppose I like it. It has never advised me of any problem, so I don't know whether it works. It does consume twice as much memory as the browser itself; so with several tabs open, it approaches the memory limit. Status: installed, disabled.
- (2019-09-06) Jaime Lozano: This extension is excellent and very safe. 😄👍
- (2019-09-05) Neo N: Yep, it's helpful when you know your old password is not secure anymore. But not that helpful after you have changed it: It never update with the latest change. You can only ingore the website though you have changed the password. If you want it to recheck the website, you have to manually delete the extension data. Very annoying and troublesome.
- (2019-09-02) Calvin Wong: Nice tools, please also check saved password, say password.google.com ! thus we can aware those saved all at once easily ! thanks google !!!
- (2019-08-30) Achmad Duha: Good apps, very helpful
- (2019-08-29) Marciel Bourguignon: Quanto mais ferramentas de segurança melhor. Tudo está se digitalizando por ser mais prático, então, a segurança é fundamental.
- (2019-08-28) Nolvia Caballero: Ofrece seguridad
- (2019-08-19) Yewen Tan: Uses too much RAM, disabled.
- (2019-08-18) S J: Considering I got this after GOOGLE LOST BILLIONS OF PASSWORDS and who knows when they will similarly hand over all they know about us already... So it doesn't give the option to run in Incognito mode which I guess I can understand. But for someone who does EVERYTHING in incognito mode, this is a pointless exercise. It seems to work okay in the regular "We see everything and will store it in our massive databanks until we decide to sell it to make more money off of you" mode. Yes, I accepted the fact that Google has EVERY bit of data about me but I entered the deal with the Devil since I was getting Gmail, Google Docs, and others in return.
- (2019-08-17) Stephen Dickey: Not terribly helpful, doesn't check existing passwords, just checks passwords as you go. That means it doesn't solve the problem, because there are many web-sites that I don't visit regularly, all with passwords that need to be checked. Why not go through my existing passwords and check them? Seems pretty basic.
- (2019-08-16) Caesar A. Zeppeli: Bem util para ver se suas senhas foram crackeadas.
4.1268 (276 votes)
Last update / version
2019-08-28 / 1.12