Real-time & offline tool for generating sequence diagrams
ZenUML Sequence (formerly called Web Sequence) converts TEXT to Sequence Diagrams using the ZenUML syntax. For more information: https://www.zenuml.com
- (2021-02-24) ErShiQi JiuDian: 第一眼看上去就非常棒
- (2020-02-11) 이민아: Good
- (2019-07-17) Blaise Pabon: Beautiful execution!! The UI is great, I would pay money for this.
- (2019-05-13) Robert Ross: Nice tool, but why is this an Extension instead of a Chrome App? That's the only thing limiting this to 4 stars instead of 5.
- (2019-03-28) 红心树: 是很好用，特别是体验很好 但是使用起来，发现有些问题可以改进 1. 支持中文，比如对象可以用别名，别名是中文名 2. 支持异步消息。不太想用if的方式去嵌套太多，这样会导致，可读性很差 3. 支持更多行为，同时提供帮助。现在的太少了，或许是我没找到详细的帮助文档，但是已有的功能写出来的时序图不怎么实用 也有看其他的时序图，显然他们太复杂，但是共通的是都有自己的语法标准 对于这点，我的看法是 是否可以用时间轴的方式去表达，不是用函数套函数，而是一个先从时间，再从y轴，再到x轴的描述过程呢？ 请务必发送详细的帮助文档给我，我想进一步使用（比如异步消息等 [email protected]
- (2018-08-08) 赵昌柱: nice
- (2018-05-14) Nikolay Traykov: Very useful. Gives me the opportunity to explain code to my colleagues fast.
- (2018-03-13) Alsan Wong: good for simple doc writting
- (2018-02-07) John Stewart: Fast & easy.
- (2017-10-16) Yanhui Li: It's super easy/fast to scratch ideas or demonstrate things in front of people
- (2017-10-04) Qingshan Zhuan: very useful, it's better to support different lexers
- (2017-10-04) Jacky Li: It's a great tool for developers to understand the current state of the system, especially for a new team member joining a legacy system. It helped me a lot. Love it!
- (2017-10-03) David Lin: Super Awesome!!! Recommended!!
- (2017-10-03) Peng Xiao: It is very useful and powerful.
- (2017-12-11, v:0.9.10) Carme Quer: Use as a google drive app
Hi, I like zenuml very much for the simplicity in its use. I would like to use zenuml in my classes. Currently, what I would need is the support of the creation of objects. And also that the app could be used as a google drive app that allowed to store the diagrams as documents of the google drive. Are you planning to implemented it as a google drive app? Carme
- (2017-11-17, v:0.9.8) GESSI UPC: Create an object
How do I indicate that I want to create an object. Draw an arrow to the object box I mean.
- (2017-10-31, v:0.9.6) Juan Fernando Castro: problem to export
How I do for print or export the Diagram? The export to image , dont function correctly