Extension to enable multiple themes or specific styles to be applied over css on floatplane.com site.
This extension helps apply specific theme for floatplane.com service. Supporting only simple Theater Night Mode. *** On a first run - make sure to refresh FP page so CSS is fully applied. *** Tell me what you think - https://sites.google.com/view/floatplane-theme THE STUFF: * WAN Show Countdown * Change chat font size * Change the width of the chat * Hide title & description * Add space above the video, make video full width * Option to pop the chat in a new window * When you click on username in chat it will add it to chatbox @<user> Change-log (minor fixes not listed): * 1.18.5: CSS styling updated again - changes on FP side again * 1.18.4: Fixed CSS styling - as there were some changes on FP side * 1.18.3: Fixed Pop-out chat not loading * 1.18: Added WAN Show Countdown and option to show/hide it; Found a bug link * 1.17: Added option to change the width of the chat * 1.16: Theme management, hide stream description, replace zoom with chat font size option * 1.15: Added options to add/remove space around the video * 1.14: Added @mentions on username click * 1.13: Select permanent theme for pop-out chat * 1.12: Option to hide chat on main live page * 1.11: Option to pop the chat in a new window * 0.1.10: Added option for customisation to pop-up * 0.1.9.1: Now coloring chat text if you are "mentioned" How it works? * Go to live-stream page of your creator and toggle mode with click on the icon (top, right) The setting is persistent - so next time you visit the page it will automatically activate.
- (2021-06-19) Beckham: Works great! I've had no problems. It will let my eyes look at the screen without getting incinerated.
- (2021-05-29) harrison corey: beautiful.... thank you
- (2019-08-31) Dean Milburn: Makes FP look complete
- (2019-05-20) smg 950u: Absolutely vital for fp right now, constant update and the creator is always in chat!
- (2019-01-12) Arachnodose: fixed side panel sizes i couldnt read it before also *first*