Tool for checking HTML difference between tabs ,or between production and development environment.
- (2021-02-17) Georgii Trofymov: Didn't work for me. For every page I wanted to compare it showed the alert "this page is not supported"
- (2021-02-09) Scott Silliman: I couldn't this to work. all I get is an alert with chinese text in it and a checkbox asking whether to disable further alerts from this extension. when trying to open or diff. perhaps this works, but some instructions please?? totally willing to re-rate if I had instructions.
- (2019-11-20) chris clark: didn't work for me, every page I attempted to use had the message "This page is not supported."
- (2019-05-05) chrome-17-18 shoora_backup: Великолепно! Работает на отлично! Удобно!
- (2018-09-24) Ch Ho: It does exactly what it says on the tin: it compares the html in two different tabs, or the current tab with the same page on a test server (regular expression string substitution). The differences are shown side-by-side, like Meld does. I really appreciate that it is self-contained, and doesn't send data to a server owned by the extension developer to do the processing. Wishlist: reloading the same page and alerting when the contents change, and being able to ignore certain strings (like security tokens that change on every reload).
- (2018-01-28) Daniel Moore: Works as described and useful. Wishlist: compare multiple servers at once; add headers (like Host) to request for subset of servers.
- (2017-07-08) y sugano: If you often check the co-worker/out source worker's codes, this extention will be useful tool.
- (2017-06-28) yu tani: Very useful for all web developers. You can quickly check differences of web sites' html source.
- (2017-02-08) zyass tak: HTMLソースレベルで差分を比較できるので、 更新の見落としを防げて便利です。
- (2017-01-12) Ami Oooo: とてもいい機能。助かっています。
- (2020-12-23, v:2.1.0) dz wzg: About your support
We are considering to use your service within the company. As our security department concern, I would like to ask you whether you have any support like fixing support and so on or not when we have a ploblem.
- (2020-05-07, v:2.1.0) harish takle: Page is not supported
Not able to view the page and it is not supporting