Checks redirects on all selected links in the page and validates the syntax.
This extension was specifically designed for HTML email UAT, but should work fine on any HTML page. It will show you a list of URLs pulled from the active tab and runs a redirect and URL syntax validation check on those selected. It also includes an option to open all URLs in a new window and audit images. What's New: * Added Redirect Check to right-click link context menu * Added tallies for total errors and warnings detected * Added all of the 400 and 500 HTTP error codes with descriptions on tool tip * Added check for alt and title check mismatch and added a warning for alt text without title text * Fixed bug with checking a single link in plain text * Fixed bug where script failed if there was no title element * Updated redirect check API to return more accurate error codes
- (2018-10-12) Ashley Stevenson: There are two functions of this extension. The former I cannot determine the use of because it does not work. There are a series of empty button, one of which says "Loading...". The latter function is helpful. It is found by flicking the toggle at the top right. It allows me to put any number of URLs into it. Each URL is then tested to see what redirects occur.
- (2018-05-07) Khalid Khan: it returns some broken links. does not work properly. please do not download.
- (2018-01-18) G Rohit: Really awesome extention
- (2021-04-22, v:1.9.5) Sarah Kearns: Mobile Use?
Hi! I was wondering if there is a way for mobile users to use this extension?
- (2018-04-24, v:1.9.5) Matt Lind: Download Results link not working
When I click on Download Results it returns the following: This site can’t be reached The webpage at blob:chrome-extension://cibpemjiajilcpecpimbpbgmoebcojej/5c0893e0-4d05-4616-a880-fcd75122e9a1 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE
- (2017-10-17, v:1.9.4) Whitney Brown: Not showing links
Checking links just constantly spins, never shows links.
- (2016-01-05, v:1.3) Right Click
Built into the right click menu to look at individual links this would be extremely useful to the average user.