Advanced options and tools to easily customize appearance, behavior, performance and privacy.
Browser Plugs Privacy Firewall contains dozens of features designed to help defend your device from common privacy leaks and emerging device fingerprinting techniques.
- (2020-04-11) dan adams: Execellent addition and nice tools too. Thanks!
- (2020-01-10) Andrea Paone: Perfect
- (2019-12-31) J Godsey: Works as described.
- (2019-11-10) StevenIIV: 很奇怪这个插件一开，全网所有的测浏览器指纹的网页都挂了。。。。反正就是结果也没有，不知道是真的起效果了还是ban了这些网页hhhhhh
- (2019-10-07) Vegetarier für Tierschutz: It do, what it should do. Many opportunities in the settings! But some Websites do not work. Therefore i am searching a "default-settings"-Button. And also i search a "apply"-Button at the bottum. But i am happy to found a tool, which do really hide my fingerprint. Thanks, for offer us this tool!
- (2019-07-27) Ivan Promo: nice app! rich functions in the extension!
- (2019-07-13) John Franson: Lots of options, anti-fingerprinting works well, breaks some websites.
- (2019-05-16) Osama Maher: amazing, can you add some user agent options would be awesome
- (2019-05-10) Dima: Это отличное дополнение для безопасности и очень нужное. Было бы здорово, если бы автор доработал это дополнение, потому что оно не работает на 100%. Есть еще одно подобное дополнение «Trace», я использую их оба в связке.
- (2019-05-07) Browser Brave: Вы создали очень прекрасную программу, Она прекрасна!!! Но На мой взгляд, как потребителя есть 2 недостатка (если их можно так назвать), а наверное это больше просьба, сделать выбор языка (очень бы хотелось на русском) и поменяйте аватарку в гугл магазине на более солидную). Перевод (translation) You have created a very beautiful program, It is beautiful!!! But In my opinion, as a consumer there are 2 downsides (if you can call it that), and perhaps this is more of a request, make selection of language (Russian) and change the avatar in the Google store on a more solid)
- (2018-08-15) Mamie Sharrieff Schrean: Yes, this helped and my VPN was not functioning.
- (2018-07-30) Ed 00: Cool all in one would be nice to deal with google recaptha or some captha sites
- (2018-07-02) Michaël Lopez: Very much respect. Really. I hope your 4 extensions can one day replace my 20 extensions ! The fingerprint blocker is a whole new feature in the google store, but these extensions can also block more dangerous things : WebRTC, etc... I hope one day you can also include a powerfull WebGL blocker, an anti-anti-AdBlocker, etc... Good Luck for the future dude, I mean it, and thanks for your open-share work, Internet will change the world one day.
- (2020-05-07, v:3.5.5) Steve Morris: Browser Plugs breaks OneDrive on my computer
When I login to my account on OneDrive (https://onedrive.live.com/), I see an URL something like https://onedrive.live.com/?id=r%5B\_&cid=9`%5...... with the id rapidly changing and I get a message "Something went wrong. Error code: 1007". The URL is whitelisted and I have not had a problem in the past. If I disable the extension, the site works. I am using Chrome on Win10 Home, both up to date.
- (2020-04-21, v:3.5.5) Geronimo553: webgl not functioning
Hello I enabled block all webgl and fake webgl in the privacy fingerprint section. When I tested if this function working on two browser leaking sites. Both showed webgl action and my information did not change if I refreshed the page. I believe this feature is not working. tested here https://browserleaks.com/webgl https://www.doileak.com/
- (2020-04-06, v:3.5.5) Владимир Краснобаев: Navigator.platform option
Hi. make pls option Navigator.platform automatically fit to platform that was mentioned in given useragent.
- (2020-01-29, v:3.5.5) Chris Bailey: Canvas fingerprinting broken
https://browserleaks.com/canvas Shows same info all the time, which is same info when I dont have extension on.
- (2019-05-10, v:3.5.3) Dima: captcha doesn't work
"100% Randomize ALL Fingerprint Hash (Advanced)" This mode breaks the captcha I ask you to fix it if possible.
- (2018-12-21, v:3.5.3) G Connor: Browser Plugs Fingerprint Privacy Firewall, same features as other three extensions you make?
Browser Plugs Fingerprint Privacy Firewall seems to overlap, feature-wise, with the other three extensions you make. Do you need all four to receive the benefits? Or does Browser Plugs Fingerprint Privacy Firewall take the place of installing all of the other three?
- (2018-11-03, v:3.5.3) Life Form: TimeZone is exposed
- (2018-11-03, v:3.5.3) Life Form: Linux is still exposed after installing the extension
- (2018-10-27, v:3.5.3) Joe Shmoe: Drowning in "Uncaught TypeError"s
I'm getting "Uncaught TypeError" errors like crazy in Chrome. Pages either don't load correctly or don't load at all. I know this is related to HTML Canvas, but why are these happening and what specific feature(s) of your plugin do I need to disable in order to stop this? Can your plugin be modified so that these errors no longer occur, without affecting the plugin's functionality?
- (2018-09-10, v:3.4.0) Ed 00: browser tab being unresponsive while surfing Amazon console
this url: https://console.aws.amazon.com/billing/home
- (2018-09-06, v:3.4.0) Fake screen
Fake screen not working at all. This is what i get on test Screen information (your display hardware) Your screen: 1366 x 768 Available screen: 1536 x 824 does not spoof current working area
- (2018-08-07, v:2.7.1) trytip x.: Fake screen display not working
today i also notice fake screen display at https://ipleak.net/ show me my current chrome window size and my screen size. again not sure now if i have conflicts between other extensions or being in linux.
- (2018-08-07, v:2.7.1) trytip x.: Windows 10 User Agent not working?
today i notice that Windows 10 User Agent does not work any longer on my machine. is it my setup conflicting with other extensions?
- (2018-08-01, v:2.4.3) Ed 00: google recaptha not working
I'm using light mode, but google recaptha not working