Swiss Knife for ServiceNOW. Lightweight toolbox for ServiceNOW.
Using SwissNow, you can: 1. Check current logged in user, selected Update Set, Scope and Domain 2. Check plaftorm information (e.g. nodes). Switch active node. 3. Switch to the same record/view in another ServiceNow environment 4. View recent changes tracked in Update Sets 5. Custom utility scripts (= parametrized background scripts) 6. Configuration packages - export records from multiple tables into single file with just one click 7. Compare the same record or the same list of records on different environments. Multi-line values (e.g. scripts) highlights changed lines. Comparison of workflow activities on a list (wf_activity_list.do) includes activity variables (e.g. script in RunScript action) 8. Compare all rows/records in a list with each other 9. Add a prefix in your tab title - the prefix will indicate the ServiceNow environment you're connected to 10. Watch list. You can monitor a result of a list query. Once list content has been changed, you will receive a desktop notification from Chrome. 11. Embed current view in the ServiceNow UI. Pop-pop current view from the ServiceNow UI 12. Generate GlideRecord code for selected query 13. Edit ServiceNow background scripts locally, using your favourite IDE/editor (press CTRL-Enter to execute script) 14. Cancel your long-running blocking transactions 15. Search table by name 16. Context menu search global search 17. Add arbitrary records to an update set There is a separate version of the plugin to be used with OnPrem ServiceNow instances.
- (2020-07-09) James Griffith: Very helpful, one thing that would be nice to see is the #diff_table have a width of 100%, then I can look at script include diffs easier
- (2019-03-26) Maricela Ramirez Perez: It is very useful.Thanks! :)
- (2018-03-08) Dale Stubblefield: Very useful! Let's you rename any of your ServiceNow tabs to something else with ease.
- (2018-01-09) Andrew Marshall: Very helpful
- (2017-09-11) Przemysław Marek: nice to have:) good work Łukasz! I hope there will be more
- (2020-07-09, v:0.10.512) James Griffith: Minor enhancement
One thing that would be nice to see is the #diff_table have a width of 100%, then I can look at script include diffs easier
- (2017-09-11, v:0.9.4.4) Jace Benson: Is this code up on github or anywhere
I'd like to be sure there isn't odd logging of stuff.
- (2017-09-06, v:0.9.2.0) Cezary Basta: New functionality
I'd like this addon to run a single query on a regular time interval and notify me once the query returns something.