Block distractions in the browser and win the productivity game
Turn your browser (and yourself) into a productive machine. 1. Start your day right with Creative Mornings or No distractions until noon 2. Set Site Limits to have healthy boundaries for addictive websites 3. Addicted to a site? Simply block it forever with a 0 Site Limit 4. Use timers to help you block out distractions for short period of focus 5.Train yourself to focus consistently with Focus Zones and then enjoy yourself with Fun Zones 6. Understand your daily browser use with visualizations There are other ways how you can tailor your browser to serve you. Be sure to check out this guide PS: More updates so you can easily defeat procrastination coming soon! -- Privacy Disclaimer -- The permissions we ask for are there to help you be more productive and to block you from visiting distracting sites. We track what websites you visit locally (on your machine, we don't send any website URLs anywhere). If you sign up for our web app, we'll to store some of your data on our servers (but no URLS) to make the app work properly and for backup. -- Follow us -- If you wanna read an article or two on how to procrastinate less and not be stressed all the time, you can do that at https://www.deprocrastination.co or you can follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/deprocrastinate -- Have an idea or a problem? -- If you have any problems or feedback, you can write to us at [email protected] OR use a form right in our extension's Options page.
- (2023-04-23) B: there is no easy way to unsubscribe from payments.
- (2022-02-02) Pablo Grafica: It is excellent
- (2021-11-16) Karthikeyan M M: Used to block sites, now its just waste, try block site extension instead
- (2021-08-20) Political politics: Can it erase/block whole URLs too? As in, the text itself on the other sites, to stop it from making it clickable... need to stop being reminded of the site...
- (2021-08-16) Erik Rothoff Andersson: Love what you're doing! Can you add an auto-hide to the notification that appears when visiting a blocked site? You know, the one that said, "Don't worry - likes, messages and emails will be there later" On Mac it just hangs around until dismissed by me.
- (2021-04-15) Chelsea Jarde: This extension is really helping me. While I was procrastinating during all the beginning of the holidays while I have exams to prepare, I now do all my work of the day from the morning and can relax the rest of the day without stressing about procrastinating. Though, the app is still taking into consideration when I go on apps to relax and telling me that I am being too distracted even if all my work is done and that I'm in a safe one (zone to relax and not work) which is a bit discouraging. So to summaries, it's a really nice ext and helps a lot but even when my work is done and that I can relax it will tell me to get back to work
- (2021-03-18) SEGURIDAD Y SALUD EN EL TRABAJO: SUPEER
- (2019-09-05) akshay kadam (a2k): Best thing for creative mornings. Never knew I can work so fast 😂
- (2019-08-15) Elliot F.: I'm going into junior year and I can already tell this is going to help me focus during class and when I should be doing homework! This seems really cool and easy to use!