Analyze webpages for non-secure link references.
HTTPS only works if you use it! This simple Chrome extension adds a button to Chrome that allows you to easily discover non-secure (e.g. HTTP) links on your pages. Simply click the moarTLS button and non-secure link references in the current page are flagged for review. You can learn more about latent mixed-content vulnerabilities here: https://textslashplain.com/2016/03/17/seek-and-destroy-non-secure-references-using-the-moartls-analyzer/
- (2016-09-17) Arbazz Hussain: Thankjs!
- (2016-05-18) masa jack: 不错
- (2016-03-14) Nice tool for finding insecure links on not just our sites :)
- (2016-09-27, v:0.1.5.1) Lloth Sedai: Auto Check Links on Page
A way to turn on automatic checking of if a link will be secure. Saves time to check the links in bulk instead of one by one.
- (2016-09-19, v:0.1.5.0) Richard Stanway: Reduce Permissions
Is it possible to use the activeTab permission so the extension doesn't need to have full access to all user data? https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/activeTab
- (2016-09-19, v:0.1.5.0) Butch Mayhew: A nice to have
It would be nice if I could have a flag to 'Enable for all page loads'. I am a tester and would like this kind of feedback when testing new applications.
- (2016-08-18, v:0.1.4.3) Lloth Sedai: Add Keyboard shortcuts
Is it possible to add a keyboard shortcut to initialize the website scan? Great idea! Works really well with https everywhere and it's "Block all unencrypted request"
- (2016-04-06, v:0.1.4.3) daktech: IFrames?
Can I use this to test content in iFrames? Most of my app I want to test is in a frame, but moarTLS Analyzer says there are no links on the page.
- (2016-03-14, v:0.1.3.0) Some suggestions for the addon
Hi, some feature requests I have: - in the popup with results add a button to check all those insecure links if they are available on HTTPS or not - make it possible to open the links from the dialog by clicking it Thanks