Block URLs you don't want to open. For example, you can't stop to open some webs like "facebook.com", "twitter.com" while you are working. You want to concentrate on work, but those webs are really so interesting. "URL Block" is a really good choice for you. I have the same trouble, so I create this extension. Hope it is good for you too. Plz let me know if you have some trouble or advice. My email: [email protected]
- (2023-02-27) Clemens Ratte-Polle: ok, very simple :) But it will kill the page, tab at once :( I want only to stop forwarding to a specific URL with no message. There should be options to specify your addon: - kill tab? - show message page? - do nothing, only alert on icon?
- (2022-10-29) Integration: works clean af
- (2022-03-25) Ahmed Samer: waste of time dont work
- (2021-11-02) Domènec MF: Remember to activate it to start blocking! It works, but I think it's very aggressive. When you try to load a blocked URL, it closes the current tab. If you do a Google Search and select a blocked URL... then the tab disappears! You "loose" the Google search and all previous visited sites! If you try to do Ctrl+Shift+T to reopen it, URL Block detects you can want to open a blocked URL and closes it! Nooooo, I want to recover my Google search and all previous visited sites on its tab!!! You must go to history and look for it. This is annoying.
- (2021-09-20) Harryxuxu Harry: just what I wanted it to do: instantly delete tabs you block when entering
- (2021-01-20) Armen Stepanyan: pure interface
- (2020-12-15) Влад Коваль: For some reason, other blockers can't block a couple of specific sites I hate. Your can. Thank you very much!