Enhances the Chrome Page not Found Error Page with Whois, NSLookup, Domain Registration, Search, Cache and other utilities links
Error Page Enhanced replaces the default Chrome Error Page when you cannot connect to a URL, with some information about the failure and links to various services to diagnose a problem, or to research, register and develop the domain. Great for domainers who want quick access to check out available domains, for web developers to diagnose problems and for browsers to get a bit more information about why that website you love isn't working right now. Contains: Whois Ping Trace Root Link Google Cache Google Search Proxify DNS Lookup Register Domain Wayback Machine Down for Everyone Please rate/review the extension with your feedback and I'll update with additional features requested. NOTE: The extension HAS to change the page url. The Chrome default error page content cannot be modified by an extension.
- (2015-06-12) Gabriel Dibble: it's a great idea but adding the GoDaddy and footer ad is tacky. --- i agree with Andy Calderbank that keeping the URI intact would be best practice.
- (2014-04-02) Chris Manson: Great plugin! Such a good idea that i'm surprised it hasn't been around for ages and everyone knows about it!! Nice, simple and to the point like most of the best apps/plugins are.
- (2014-03-13) Andy Calderbank: Great add on, really handy tools especially if you're trying to find a new domain or any form of DNS admin. Only slight downside it would be nice to keep the URL in the address bar instead of being hijacked by the extension.
- (2014-03-11) John M: Spot on, many thanks!
- (2020-01-20, v:1.0.3) bhanu chandar: i want to remove all tabs and want to redirect to some other page.
i have a website if it goes down the same web site resides in another network and no way related to existing domain only thing i can do is need to redirect that to new domain.