View archived and cached versions of web pages on 10+ search engines, such as the Wayback Machine, Archive.is and Google.
- (2021-03-25) Mighty Mad: Does exactly what it was advertised to do - get the cache page of dead links. Not else to say... except: thank you.
- (2021-03-06) Mike T: Easy to use, great feature to have. Thanks!
- (2020-07-14) Miha Ciglar: I tried a few of the options before manually but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for but luckily I came across this extension cuz I completely forgot to check bing cache. The date it was cached was perfect. The reason I was trying this is because a small part of our website broke down and we didn't have any screenshots of how it looked like and the server host which was supposed to do snapshots daily said he can't reverse the changes after the crash. Why doing snapshots if you aren't gonna use them when needed?! We are obviusly gonna change the server host but still. At least now we know how it looked like.
- (2019-12-27) dopplerduck: Works just as it should. Great.
- (2019-11-06) RC: It supports Naver! Thanks!
- (2019-10-05) Andrei Orasanu: Very good
- (2018-08-09) Роман Липатов: Не показывает кэш Яндекса. Вместо этого, показывает станицы в индексе.
- (2018-05-06) Andrew Tate: Simple and quick way to see if your current webpage has been archived by one of a number of web archive sites. Like Archive.org, Google, Bing, Yandex and more. It does not search/use chrome's local cached copies on your disk.
- (2018-02-25) Lilly Lins: Great extension, very helpful. Thanks!
- (2017-12-24) Tamas Szabo: thanks a lot!
- (2017-09-29) Антон Ефремов: Very good and conveniently! Thanx!
- (2017-09-29, v:1.1.2) Антон Ефремов: Yandex cache do not work
Yandex cache do not work: I select "Yandex" from context menu (or select "all searches engines"), then Chrome open Yandex search page (not Yandex cache).