getURL extracts the query parameters of the clicked link and displays them in a popup table.
About getURL getURL extracts the values of the clicked link and displays them in a popup table. This tool makes it simpler to test and see the values presented as the query string. --- How does it work? It's as simple as Right Click > getURL. Open up the Extension popup window and you will be greeted with the parameters in a nicely formatted table. You can now even export the parameters to both CSV and TSV format, simply visit the Export Tab. --- Version: 1.0.9 - Added settings system. - Added DevTools functionality from GitHub merge request. Version: 1.0.8 - Updated the overall styling of the extension. - Added a multiple tab system to see different sections of the extension. - Added export functionality to both Tab and CSV. - Added a new "Full URL" preview on the getURL tab, this will show the full URL without the need to select or alter the query parameters. General code clean up.
- (2023-01-28) Max Vedernikov: Doesn't work
- (2022-06-07) Huy Z: Doesn't work: I don't see it in the context menu after right-clicking. Tried both Chrome and Brave
- (2018-08-13) Daniel Brown: What a great extension, It gets the url, it shows URL parameters and provides a history! Even has a devtools component.
- (2017-08-07) Jake Tongue: Loved it. Helped take the pain out of certain day to day tasks. :)
- (2019-06-15, v:1.0.9) alibaba
can you create an app that can extract from alibaba.com the following details: company name, products, company's website, Lead Time, and payment term.