this extension is calculating total time of all videos in youtube playlist which you are watching. enjoy it!
- (2021-03-11) Beyza Hachi: merhaba bende eklentiyi ekledim youtube üzerinde çalışmasını da açtım ancak hesaplamıyor ve listede köşede hiçbişey de yazmıyor yardımcı olurmusunuz
- (2021-02-22) Ada Clifford: Bir süredir maalesef çalışmıyor ne zaman düzelir bilgi verebilir misiniz çok işime yarıyordu
- (2021-02-12) Adnan Akif Atalay: Merhaba, uygulamayı daha önce kullanmıştım çalışıyordu şuan çalışmıyor herhangi bir bilgi vermiyor düzeltirseniz sevinirim..
- (2021-01-24) Sinan Akın: Daha önce çalışıyordu ama son 2 haftadır malesef çalışmıyor. İnşallah yakın zamanda çözülür.
- (2021-01-21) Nisa Deniz Kaya: ÇOK İŞİME YARADI TEŞEKKÜR EDERİM.
- (2021-01-18) V G: doesn't load later videos
- (2021-01-04) Nick McCurdy: Works on the playlist page, but when viewing a video the length is randomly different each time, and it doesn't properly update after scrolling as suggested in the instructions
- (2020-12-27) Mrt ׂ: Gerçekten harika. Oynatma listesinde bulunan videoları hatasız bir şekilde hesapladı. Çok uzun bir oynatma listesinde (150+ video), tüm listeyi 2-3 kere baştan sona kadar kaydırmanız gerekiyor yinede çok fazla video olsa da hesapladım hatasız hesaplıyor.
- (2020-12-06) Hassan Metwally: faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake
- (2020-12-04) Hailey: This tried telling me that my playlist with 575 songs, one of which is a compilation over an hour long on its own was an hour and forty eight minutes. Sure.
- (2020-11-11) umar yunun: hi there dev. the extension stopped working yesterday.
- (2020-11-10) Boromir Stark: hours yerıne neden day yazmıyor
- (2020-10-29) Tealdohr Protogen: out of the three ones that I have tried this one is the simplest. it may take awhile but there isn't like some super complex thing you need to do to get it working. the playlist I measured was a little over 3 days long. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLURl2xrK-292OLZrAKNO1QNr_p6xlVnUu
- (2020-10-27) Fritt Fallande: stopped working
- (2020-10-26) MUSTAFA YILDIZ: Çok yavaş hesaplıyor :(
- (2020-10-09) Montufy: It's good 👍
- (2020-09-22) Alkan Koç: Doğru hesaplamıyor: Örnek iki playlist : - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLciTNdnGYqpFIyafqIkFHiHFbGdE6Y35K - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5kIOunpmSBMIv821vqre3V030dGikmmt
- (2020-08-31) jhoan: Add the ability to see the days if the playlist is over 24 hours long. I have a playlist that is 44 hours long but I would like it to say 1 day 20 hours, instead of 44 hours.
- (2020-08-24) AbdElrhman Mohey: why do u cotrol my search man thats just made it harder to use
- (2020-08-20) nesteren yilmaz: basarılı bir sekilde calışıyor.
- (2020-08-19) Doğancan Cirit: Inanilmaz bir deneyimdi. Tesekkurler
- (2020-08-19) İrfan Haydar Arman: Mükemmel, daha iyisi yok!
- (2020-08-16) Evangeline: Thank you so much! This works great. I was also able to find out total duration of all videos for a YouTube channel. To do this, go to their *Videos* tab >> at the top of the tab, next to *Uploads*, click *PLAY ALL*. This will open a playlist with all their videos. At the very top of the playlist, click on *Uploads from <your channel name>*. This is where you can see total duration of all their videos. However, you have to scroll through the entire list for all videos to be counted by the extension. For some reason it's not mentioned in the description, so I thought the extension wasn't working at first.
- (2020-07-21) Samet Eyüp Koç: Doğru düzgün çalışan tek uygulama. Teşekkürler. Only application extacly working in the Chrome. Thanks.
- (2020-07-18) Saad: *MALICIOUS* (it actually do the work but it is slow and suspicious) - Forces a really weird search engine on you (explorematrix.com becomes your default SE), mostly for profit. - Tweaks the context-menu's search query, and changes is to that weird/suspicious search engine - Takes so much time to calculation a playlist duration which is very suspicious. - To sum all the above, this extension meant to make profit for its developer by promoting a suspicious search engine that may be even his. And also it seems to be collecting data! (it has a permission to see your browser history-- you can see it when you open the manage extensions page)
- (2020-07-06) obligatory: There could be a way of recalculating the time (like clicking on top of the time) when i scroll down it calculates only half of the playlist and doesn't change after the rest of the videos load. It's uselles using this if doesn't calculate it all : /
- (2020-04-13) Albert Gierlach: It is good, but if playlist has planned video (or video premiere) the counter shows '' instead of total time. I think it should skip videos which does not have total time.
- (2020-04-10) Eda Nur: NASIL ÇALIŞIYOR BEN ÇALIŞTIRAMADIM
- (2020-04-02) S K: Doing the intended task so inaccurately.
- (2020-03-16) Michael18751: Can you upload source code? (edit: NVM) But please put it in the desc
- (2020-03-12) Callum: It works!
- (2020-03-08) Syndiate: It doesnt even work
- (2020-02-25) Paweł Szczęsny: Seemed to work okay at first. I liked that the timer was always shown right next to the playlist name. But calculating the total length of a playlist was a bit of a hassle (required slowly scrolling through the list), and eventually the extension stopped working properly at all, showing only partial duration, instead of the whole thing.
- (2020-02-22) stabil günlüğüm: Uzantı doğru çalışıyor ama konuya tam hakim olmadığımdan tüm playlisti tam olarak doğru nasıl hesaplıyor çözemedim.
- (2020-02-21) Melih Kurt: İndirdim ancak oynatma listesini açıp en son videoya gittiğimde bile süreler doğru yazmıyor. En uzun yazan süre 17saat 2 dakıka 50 sanıyeydi ancak ben doğruluğuna bakmak için 70 videoyu hesapladım 20 saat 9 dakıka 58 sn sürüyor. Belki ben hata yaptım dedim 2 kez saydım ancak doğru bir sonuç vermiyor.
- (2020-02-05) Koray Turk: çok güzel çalışıyor. eline sağlık reis
- (2020-02-05) Tiffany J: It works! You will have to scroll through the whole playlist and make sure the thumbnails load to get it to add up the time, however, and you will have to do it every time you open the playlist to get the right time. Still, very worth it granted your playlist doesn't have hundreds of videos in it.
- (2020-02-02) Samet Gülen: Görevini yapıyor kaç saat ders videosu izleyebileceğimi görebiliyorum.Teşekkürler kral.
- (2020-01-31) iPhoneGeek me: doesn't work
- (2020-01-27) John Doe: Its not accurate at all
- (2020-01-22) Ofek Shmuely: Don't work for me
- (2020-01-22) Gabriel Vale: Excelent work, thank you so much! The only problem I found so far is checking stats on playlist with private videos, could you check on that, please? Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBA6svOyWb8&list=PL5OdmBrO1LpmPIewNL5SuxT2Ms6Cm3Z6B
- (2020-01-08) Daria Lin: The duration is different every time I reload the playlist page
- (2020-01-05) william mcgettigan: works great!
- (2020-01-04) Saad Pasha: Perfect!
- (2019-09-28) Nihat Turan: Working! However, there should be information on the playlist page.
- (2019-09-06) Murat Taş: I loved it. Thanks
- (2019-09-05) Tempatron: Works good!
- (2019-03-14) exactly what I want, thanks bro !!!
- (2019-03-14) Şamil TURGUT: good
- (2021-07-15, v:3.2.3) Nishchay Singh Muktawat: Feature to tell total duration of first n videos
It would be much more benificial for users to know what is total time of videos for first n videos, this way they can easily calculate how much playlist is left to watch or how much have they watched in hours.
- (2021-01-01, v:3.2.2) Damien Gaudreau: Not showing accurate time even though I go down the whole playlist.
I keep seeing people mention that if you go down your whole playlist it shows the actual total time (if you have more than 100 videos basically since it only loads 100 thumbnails at a time). Am I missing something I should do. Because I have a playlist with 600+ items and another one at 114 items and before I get to go down the whole list it already shows a set amount of time that is obviously incorrect. I tried CTRL+F5 but it just reloads the page and does the same issue. It does work like people say when you're watching a video in the playlist and it updates actively the sidebar playlist BUT that list is limited to 200 thumbnails only so still a limitation. Ooook, just did another test, you have to load it all the way down and THEN sloooowly scrol up for each thumbnail to *actually* load. Damn. Better than not being able to since they completely removed the ability to deactivate polymer. Really a drag tho. Can't wait for you to learn how to work out polymerjs!
- (2020-12-19, v:3.2.2) Yehan Pemarathne: Issues with Premieres
When a Premiere video is in the playlist, the hour calculation is not shown. Instead, it shows only "[ ]".
- (2020-07-18, v:3.1) Saad: MALICIOUS
- Forces a really weird search engine on you, mostly for profit. - Tweaks the context-menu's search query, and changes is to that weird/suspicious search engine - Takes so much time to calculation a playlist duration which is very suspicious. - To sum all the above, this extension meant to make profit for its developer by promoting a suspicious search engine that may be even his. And also it seems to be collecting data!
- (2020-06-22, v:3.1) Anxiety Wolf: bing is Bad
removed from chrome because automatically setting the search engine to bing is ridiculous
- (2020-06-15, v:3.1) Samet: tab ve arama motoru değiştirme
son haftada yeni izinler isteyip ana sayfayı ve arama motorunu değiştiriyor https://hizliresim.com/oZStro
- (2020-06-11, v:3.1) Jenna Medlyn: I hate bing
I'm have the same issue as everyone else. I don't want to be forced to use Bing. I don't like Bing. I want to use Chrome I am not using this extension any more for this reason. Please fix this. I loved the extension but I don't like bing
- (2020-06-10, v:3.1) Kevin Loguancio: New Update
The new Update ruin my chrome theme and it uses Bing Search Engine, Deleted.
- (2020-06-10, v:3.1) Keir Hardie: uninstalled
can't see how those new permissions were necessary or appropriate.
- (2020-06-10, v:3.1) Tonguç Bodur: New update issue
Forces to change the search engine to something weird. Now I disabled one of my favorite extensions. I'll enable it when I need to have the playlist duration calculated, and then I'll disable again.
- (2020-06-10, v:3.1) Will Klepinger: Bing
Being forced to use the Bing search engine is a massive issue. That is not the job of this extension, ergo I'll be removing it. How dare you?
- (2020-06-10, v:3.1) Natural Harmonia: Was good until update.
Changing new tab and collecting unnecessary data without ability to opt out is a big problem. Removing.
- (2020-06-10, v:3.1) Teetan Robotics: new update ISSUE
Please remove the association with the "Bing search Engine" feature as most of the most of the people still prefer to use Google as their primary search engine and Bing mostly brings up irrelevant search results. I totally understand your position but there are other most established ways to monetize your work like using Patreon. But controlling the the seach engine and manipulating it to Bing would make a lot of people remove this extension. Please give it a thought when you are calm.
- (2020-06-10, v:3.1) utkarsh sethi: Deleting because took over New Tab without option to opt out
I used to enjoy this right uptil this upadte. was small and lightweight, did what it said. not anymore. sorry, bye.
- (2020-01-26, v:3.0) Kakashi Hatake: Wrong time calculation
If the speed of the video is increased to lets say x1.25 or x1.5 the total watch time also increases, but it should actually decrease.
- (2020-01-20, v:3.0) Wilhelm Medetz: Wrong duration displayed
Duration seems to be wrong for long playlists. Might be that times longer than 24 hour are displayed wrong. Otherwise works fine - thanks
- (2020-01-14, v:3.0) Eduarda Oliveira: extensão nao funciona
nao esta calculando, ja removi e instalei novamente e nao aparece mais