Chrome extension allowing for easy replacement of HTML attributes' values.
- uses CSS selectors to match given attributes - uses regular expressions to set up replacement rules - multiple selectors and rules supported - page is watched for DOM changes and rules are applied to newly added elements - changes are reverted when replacing is turned off - changes occur on all tabs simultaneously - also allows to perform replacement on current page url
- (2019-06-03) 蕭極: Love it
- (2016-08-25) Steve Rand: Documentation is not great and it took a while to work out what the input was expecting. I used it to fix Google Images opening in new tabs but whatever page i'm on shows that script. I'm not sure if it's applying to just the url (button pressed) or for all urls or how I differentiate which attributes have been replaced on which urls. Works though.
- (2016-06-21) Henrique: too complex
- (2016-05-31) Morichinatsu: Does exactly what I was looking for! Awesome, thank you!
- (2016-02-01) Chris Grossmann: Works as advertised. Used to clean up some bad td tags. Could use some better documentation.