Make tab indented code more readable by allowing you to set a custom tab size
Set custom tab size for code view on GitHub.com. The tab size setting is synced across all Chrome browsers you're logged into.
- (2020-07-01) ianpan870102: Absolutely essential plug-in for viewing code on GitHub in my opinion. The extension does exactly what it's supposed to do. When I'm bored I just drag the slide-bar and watch the indentation width change itself. Only potential improvement I could think of is the black extension icon doesn't really stand out if your browser had dark mode UI enabled.
- (2019-12-30) Mike Boharsik: It's outrageous that there isn't a setting built into GitHub for setting this. Thankfully we have industrious programmers like lukechilds that are willing to pick up the slack.
- (2019-08-01) William Taylor: Works exactly how I want it, Go files look great now!
- (2019-07-29) Derek Noggle: Works exactly as advertised. It'd be amazing if you could set tab width per file extension. I generally do 2 for JSON/YAML and 4 for everything else.
- (2019-07-24) Donald Tsai: Exactly what I need!
- (2018-10-10) Hank Chan: The low average rating puzzles me, considering it does perfectly what it claims to, no more and no less.
- (2018-05-13) Alex H.: Not sure why it only got one bad rating so far. Works just fine. It overrides the .editorconfig settings that GitHub supports but the whole point of tab is kind of giving the user the freedom to select indentation size anyway.