Chrome extension for highlighting DOM elements to better debug layout issues
- Identifying too-wide overflowing objects. - Distinguishing block from inline elements. - Helping to keep track of element alignment. Adds a distinct colour outline to each visible DOM element, as well as providing a visual prompt for overflowing divs. display: block; => blue; display: inline; => purple; overflowing the viewport => red! etc..
- (2019-10-04) Alan Choi: It doesn't work in the latest Chrome.
- (2017-06-16) Stas Klevtsov: Awesome! Just what I needed. Recommend!!
- (2019-05-11, v:1.6) Arael David Espinosa Pérez: How use it?
How i can use it?
- (2018-03-01, v:1.6) Julio Gomez: how do you make this work?
it doesn't seem to do anything, how do you make this work?
- (2018-02-26, v:1.6) Joe Ruggeri: Does nothing
Toggling this does absolutely nothing.