A totally awesome structure and layout debugger that inserts CSS outlines to all elements.
After years of adding debug styles into projects to help debug structure and layout issues I spent an afternoon making the Outliner CSS chrome extension. Outliner CSS is added to the current page on all elements with the option to switch between RGB colors and toggle background color opacity to highlight depth.
- (2022-10-15) Arfin Zabed: This is really helpful. Recommend for developers.
- (2021-06-14) Lakshmikanth Ayyadevara: Very well structured extension, but I need one feature where clicking on the extension icon it should change its color indicating that the extension is on, clicking on it again should remove the CSS outlines, great work keep it up
- (2021-05-10) Alessandro de Oliveira: It does very well its purpose. I recommend!
- (2020-04-11) Marina Riabets: Very helpful, thank you!
- (2017-10-11) Greg Lockwood: An easy-to-use tool to quickly diagnose layout issues and page structure.