This extension displays desired local/session storage values in the browser window
Storage viewer is an extension meant for web programmers whose applications store data in local storage. This applications allows you to define keys you want to track and display them in a nice and unobtrusive way over the page you are building. Does your application store JSON strings as the value of a key? No problem, as you can define the path(Object.Child.SomeProperty) to the item you want to track and then you can see the 'SomeProperty' value.
- (2017-01-30) Nedelcu Nicusor: Great tool! Most important feature is that you save a lot of time.
- (2017-01-30) Cristi Ambrozie: Useful and time saving
- (2017-01-23) Marc Brassé: Simple and it works
- (2017-01-17) lukasdotnrg: Simple and very useful ! It helps me save a lot of time because I don't have to use external tools to parse my application's session state each time I need to watch a property.
- (2017-01-12) Valentin Gita: very useful