Beat porn once and for all. Redirect your temptations to wholesome and healthy outlets.
- (2021-07-29) Travaine Cratié: It Better than all The Others Thank You And God Bless You!
- (2021-07-24) Elias Arnold: tem me ajudado bastante
- (2021-07-04) Noah Brown: Just testing these by going to different places. It blocked most sites by default, except for rule34.us, rule34.xxx, rule34.world, but did get rule34.paheal.net.
- (2021-06-22) John Tran: Very helpful , I love it. It's a great extension.
- (2021-05-30) Вова Захарчук: This actually works unlike all other extensions! Thank you
- (2021-05-22) I like this extension But if you go to image's in google (In Chrome I don't know about other) We can Turn Of Safe Safe Search, It is Not strict in Image section .
- (2021-05-19) Leonardo: Glowing! Thats all I have to say :)
- (2021-04-26) Elijah Parker: Absolutely incredible! Especially with the recent bug fix, and now being able to add uplifting websites of my choice, this extension is a MUST HAVE even if you don't struggle with Pornography directly, I first got into this problem because of ads that would pop up and take me to websites I didn't intend to be exposed to. Now whenever those sites try to take control of my agency I am instead taken to an uplifting website that is the POLAR opposite of where I would be otherwise! This developer cares about helping people overcome their addictions, and wants to see us all succeed! So this extension gets a 10/10 from me.
- (2021-03-21) Joshua Nason: Works well. I really like it. Only problem is it's too easy to switch off when you are having moments of weakness.
- (2021-01-27) Ross Mac: only issue is it redirects to your github
- (2020-09-03) Si Si: Its good for blocking xxx sites but it blocked doordash :(
- (2020-06-24) Grey Witch: What nonsense is this? I thought it'd stop streaming sites from displaying XXX sites. No, instead, when I want to send one of my own photos to a friend, it blocks the image. A photo of one of my roses? Blocked. A photo of one of my pets sitting in the sunshine? Blocked. This has to be one of the most ridiculous extensions in existence.Especially since when I stream a movie online, it still allows the XXX sites to pop up.
- (2020-01-14) coolst3r: porn is natural stop hating it and start living while you can don't stop it spread it
- (2020-01-03) John Thole: its awesome i wish i knew this thing existed earlier
- (2021-02-14, v:0.0.1.3) Vipin Mishra: Protection
Please make it password protected. Anyone can't change its setting (Manage Extention) without password.
- (2020-08-29, v:0.0.1.0) BOBBYERTLY: Completely replace part of a tab's history
I've been using this site blocker: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/self-control/ncaaipdfhdijmfdfmeoagmogddhkfdec and there is this really good feature it has. It's hard to explain, but it'll completely replace part of a tab's history, if the URL has one of the blocked keywords. For example, if the word "anime" was blocked and you opened a new tab and searched up the word anime (or anything containing "anime" like "https://myanimelist.net/") the extension would block the search results and you would be brought to a "Stay Focused" screen. When you're on that screen, right click on the back arrow and look at the tab history. The only thing in the history is the New Tab. Once you see the "Stay Focused" screen, you can't undo it and see what the URL (or search) was. It would be really cool if it was like that. Also, it blocks embedded things from a site with the keyword in it. For example, if you block the word "youtube" and go to the overview of this extension, you will see the video in the swipey thing that shows the feature of this extension is blocked and shows the "Stay Focused" screen. It doesn't redirect you to the site, it completely blocks all URLs with the keyword in it and replacing it with the "Stay Focused" screen. Also, I have a question: how are the keywords supposed to work? Because they don't work for me. If I type in "abbey brooks", that just gets searched up and this extension doesn't do anything.
- (2020-06-12, v:0.0.1.0) Jan Kae: Whitelist Feature
Hi there, unfortunately the algorithm blocked an art page, where adult art is posted as well (only if you choose to enable NSFW content). Though I was not using the Site for that matter, so I can't use it properly right now. Always deactivating the add-on Is't the way it was intended thus a whitelist feature (For sites that are not only NSFW, maybe monitored) would be great. Otherwise the app is Awesome, keep up the good work. Best regards
- (2020-03-09, v:0.0.1.0) Ben D: Uninstall
A lot of these can be uninstalled, even with a password, which is to keep that from happening. So I am wondering if you have anything that will help that from happening.