Beat porn once and for all. Redirect your temptations to wholesome and healthy outlets.
- (2023-10-24) davhutton: It is an effective blocker app, and it holds up well to testing. It doesn't intrude on other apps or interfere at all with browser activity that I could see. Yet it detects and limits approach to most common pornographic websites. No app of this type can catch everything, of course, but this one is quite good. For those with a non-aggressive, secondary attraction to porn, this is probably adequate. But porn addiction is a legitimate, chemical AND behavioral addiction, with increasingly compelling levels to its attraction. The app could go a long way towards protecting against primary boundary violations by adding a time delay feature for turning it off, and a PIN code requirement for access. Something like 5, 10, 30 minutes,... 1, 3, 5, hours for time delay, coupled with a PIN requirement to make any changes to app status, i.e. turning it on, or off. These features are found on other free blocker apps, so they would bring PornNo! up to speed with the genre. But for protecting against milder, secondary boundary attraction, this is quite good.
- (2023-10-24) Michail Stergiou: This is very good app it stops me from watching it thank you i'll uninstall and continue now in class
- (2023-09-27) No Spam: This helps tremendously. I can easily add to it. And when a non-porn site was blocked by it (MensHealth), I contacted the creator and he got it all taken care of. No complaints at all.
- (2023-06-23) PCC: Incredible, can you add a functionnality to put a code if you want to uninstall the extension plz
- (2023-06-18) NAHID FORHAD: It works
- (2023-05-01) c4 eagle: splendid
- (2023-04-23) Fabian Rojas: This extension labels JDownloader as a porn site and denies me access to its website and I use it to download courses from Youtube. Fix it.
- (2023-04-19) Barney El Dinosaurio: Thank you.
- (2023-04-08) Pranav: thanks bhai , tune bohot acha extension banaya hain !! it works. aapko mera full support
- (2023-03-14) Jacob Cook: I like this instead of a big pop up window it just wont load the site thought it didn't work but forgot to allow in incog mode
- (2023-02-18) Daksh Madaan: it's really working
- (2023-02-17) z0mb1e1fy: Can you make it so we can add our own set of url's to block, like for example reddit nsfw and fetish subreddit
- (2023-02-10) Gabriel Nobre: This is really good, but i have a suggestion that i personally find would make this extension better: Add a "blacklist" feature in which the user can block any site they want that are not blocked by default (the list of porn sites blocked is good, but there are still some sites that are not blocked and can be easily found by a person who doesn't know those sites), or a "report" feature so the developer of this extension can know which porn sites are not blocked.
- (2023-02-10) Markos Michalatos: feature request: -please let us add also our own list websites to block
- (2023-01-27) Private: This is so good. It works near perfectly and even works in Incognito mode.
- (2022-12-31) K.Ashutosh Baitharu (Chinku): Perfect!
- (2022-12-06) Chris Fuentes: You are a savior. Thank you so much 💙
- (2022-12-05) Ron: As someone who has a porn addiction and wants to stop it because not only is it unhealthy, it's also putting my relationship at risk; thank you so much for creating this extension :')
- (2022-12-03) notanorange23: This extension is amazing i have combined it with AdBlock to make the Ultimate Weapon
- (2022-11-26) Quazar: good extension to stop masturbating :D
- (2022-11-21) SurvivalViability: Is only day 1 But since I Am living where Porn is widely accepted and so easy just to get access... Im done. I want to quit and unlock who i want to be instead jerking off to some video i find.
- (2022-11-10) Cyl Xd: Pretty good, but I don't know why the site www.aukro.cz is blocked, its literally an e-shop.
- (2022-11-02) Matthew Steele: Bro i genuinely love you so much, i found this just in time for november
- (2022-11-01) Facundo Tenaglia: I really like it, but need block porn on Bing too
- (2022-10-29) Biz Misc: I can't thank you enough I've downloaded every app and this is the perfect blocker for me thank you SO much Vivek!!
- (2022-09-13) Graph: you dont gotta reply to this but i just wanna say thank you. This is the only way that will save me and i will let you know how it goes. top man
- (2022-07-18) fartmastergod12: i hope i will no longer be held back... i want to feel pleasure from raindrops on my face. to experience the world in its full beauty without the smog of my hedonism and degenerate nature... i believe it is something that will bring me above the clouds and back. thank you for the help
- (2022-06-13) Im Batman: It's the first time i use it, im combining it with BlockerX. I deactivated the other to try this one in Brave and worked just nice. I need something simple like this. If anyfeedback needed of Brave user, i will be glad to help.
- (2022-05-13) Levi “Lee” Summer: My do not work but its good btw pls fix
- (2022-04-19) Sobble Squad: It removed my porn and masterbuating addiction thanks vivek
- (2022-02-25) i_cant_come_up_with_a_username: it works well but it cant block NSFW stuff from new grounds, so can you please make it block NSFW stuff from new grounds? Thanks!
- (2022-01-27) Diego BDK: This extension is incredibly. Thank you, you help me so much.
- (2021-12-23) Naruto Uzumaki: Amazing thank you so much, one thing is that I can't redirect sites that I want using the Brave Browser. Is it supported?
- (2021-12-09) Heretic Anthem: It looks like the developer is really a nice guy. I just installed it and it looks like a great extension, I will try to provide more feedback after experience with it. I just hope that it blocks the NSFW subredits because they are awful. Also Vivek, I will try to email you a huge list with pornsites that I found, hopefully they can be added. Best Regards
- (2021-11-12) Lucas Santana: It's great! Of the ones I tested, this was the only extension that really worked. The features I find most useful are: - Redirects you to a site of your choice if you enter an nsfw site - Does not show nsfw results from google - You don't need to specify keywords or websites, the extension automatically identifies potentially dangerous ones
- (2021-10-23) Simone Giura: This should be a must for every family computer, It works perfectly
- (2021-10-15) bikes and things: this is a life saver!!! it works even when you try to look at pics on google images
- (2021-09-24) Marc: Blocks literally everything you can imagine. Really helpful if your fighting against an addiction. Thank you so much!
- (2021-08-17) Manvir Choudhary: Excellent bro
- (2021-07-29) Travaine Cratié: It Better than all The Others Thank You And God Bless You!
- (2021-07-24) Elias Dias: tem me ajudado bastante
- (2021-07-04) Just testing these by going to different places. It blocked most sites by default, except for rule34.us, rule34.xxx, rule34.world, but did get rule34.paheal.net.
- (2021-06-22) Hau Tran: Very helpful , I love it. It's a great extension.
- (2021-05-30) Вова Захарчук: This actually works unlike all other extensions! Thank you
- (2021-05-22) I like this extension But if you go to image's in google (In Chrome I don't know about other) We can Turn Of Safe Safe Search, It is Not strict in Image section .
- (2021-05-19) Leonardo: Glowing! Thats all I have to say :)
- (2021-04-26) Elijah Parker: Absolutely incredible! Especially with the recent bug fix, and now being able to add uplifting websites of my choice, this extension is a MUST HAVE even if you don't struggle with Pornography directly, I first got into this problem because of ads that would pop up and take me to websites I didn't intend to be exposed to. Now whenever those sites try to take control of my agency I am instead taken to an uplifting website that is the POLAR opposite of where I would be otherwise! This developer cares about helping people overcome their addictions, and wants to see us all succeed! So this extension gets a 10/10 from me.
- (2021-03-21) Joshua Nason: Works well. I really like it. Only problem is it's too easy to switch off when you are having moments of weakness.
- (2021-01-27) Ross M: only issue is it redirects to your github
- (2020-09-03) Si Si: Its good for blocking xxx sites but it blocked doordash :(
- (2022-11-22, v:0.0.1.8) Markos Michalatos: a password for accessing extension configuration is a must
in contrary to some other users commented previously: this is POSSIBLE because ive already seen it happening to other extensions in the past
- (2021-02-14, v:0.0.1.3) Vipin Mishra: Protection
Please make it password protected. Anyone can't change its setting (Manage Extention) without password.
- (2020-08-29, v:0.0.1.0) BOBBYERTLY: Completely replace part of a tab's history
I've been using this site blocker: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/self-control/ncaaipdfhdijmfdfmeoagmogddhkfdec and there is this really good feature it has. It's hard to explain, but it'll completely replace part of a tab's history, if the URL has one of the blocked keywords. For example, if the word "anime" was blocked and you opened a new tab and searched up the word anime (or anything containing "anime" like "https://myanimelist.net/") the extension would block the search results and you would be brought to a "Stay Focused" screen. When you're on that screen, right click on the back arrow and look at the tab history. The only thing in the history is the New Tab. Once you see the "Stay Focused" screen, you can't undo it and see what the URL (or search) was. It would be really cool if it was like that. Also, it blocks embedded things from a site with the keyword in it. For example, if you block the word "youtube" and go to the overview of this extension, you will see the video in the swipey thing that shows the feature of this extension is blocked and shows the "Stay Focused" screen. It doesn't redirect you to the site, it completely blocks all URLs with the keyword in it and replacing it with the "Stay Focused" screen. Also, I have a question: how are the keywords supposed to work? Because they don't work for me. If I type in "abbey brooks", that just gets searched up and this extension doesn't do anything.
- (2020-06-12, v:0.0.1.0) Jan Kae: Whitelist Feature
Hi there, unfortunately the algorithm blocked an art page, where adult art is posted as well (only if you choose to enable NSFW content). Though I was not using the Site for that matter, so I can't use it properly right now. Always deactivating the add-on Is't the way it was intended thus a whitelist feature (For sites that are not only NSFW, maybe monitored) would be great. Otherwise the app is Awesome, keep up the good work. Best regards
- (2020-03-09, v:0.0.1.0) Ben D: Uninstall
A lot of these can be uninstalled, even with a password, which is to keep that from happening. So I am wondering if you have anything that will help that from happening.