Push your kaggle kernals directly to github
This extension helps you push all your updates on your kaggle kernels and scripts to your Github repositories. The extension can publish to public and private repositories and can as well update the content of a kaggle kernel/script from an existing ipynb file or a script (R or python) from your repository. It also works for jupyter notebooks, so you can publish your jupyter notebooks in Github with a click ! For more informations: https://www.kaggle.com/news/33266#post183954
- (2021-04-11) Wiliam Li: please add to edge addons
- (2020-10-14) Manojkumar V K: Does not work anymore
- (2019-01-19) Abhimanyu Aryan: This doesn't work
- (2018-12-16) Nidhi Rastogi: the extension doesn't work.
- (2018-10-26) Miguel Niblock: Doesn't work