Opens Amazon and Blocks all ads and sponsored products.
Click on the chrome extension icon to open Amazon. Amazon ad blocker removes all ads and sponsored products of the largest e-commerce store.
- (2021-01-29) Ryan Deal: Removes sponsored ads without removing the rest. I second Shaun stating, "Works as advertised, unlike most."
- (2020-12-17) Rayna Kuzio: It does not work.
- (2020-10-25) David Burkhart: This extension makes browsing sorted search results is soooo much easier.
- (2020-10-22) thomas butler: It really does do a good job of filtering out most of the "sponsored" crud that Amazon floods the search results with. Watch out Amazon because after Google, the DOJ has you in its crosshairs.
- (2020-09-09) Garrett Tolle: Absolutely works fantastically! I was getting so peeved at the 'sponsored product' tag still being included despite being blocked by my other blockers. It made scrolling an absolute chore. https://i.imgur.com/EgfAK9K.png I'm not sure why the corsair result I cut off at the bottom mysteriously disappeared from the other test... :thinking:. Maybe it was a hidden sponsored review :o
- (2020-09-01) Ram Krishan Charan: Makes amazon experience 10000% better, specially when you do any type of sorting
- (2020-08-21) Gabriel Breiling: Yeah, was really annoying seeing half the screen with stuff I didn't want. Lowest price searching doesn't make me want to throw my computer out the window like a bad 80's infomercial anymore. Does add reference links, volume of sales would be reported I think, but nothing personally identifying. It's honest money for a solid free service.
- (2020-08-13) Damian Foreman: Works ok, but doesn't get everything. For example, if I search for "Eneloop", I get only eneloop batteries shown. If instead search for "rechargeable aa batteries", I get a variety and a large full width banner in the middle of the listings promoting energizer. It is a similar situation searching for "Lego" vs "Building Toys". These full width ads have video that plays and its very annoying.
- (2020-07-13) Richard Wangly: Great, when it works. Like a previous reviewer, I had issues getting it to work with the .CA website - clicking the extension loads a new .CO.UK page instead. After giving the extension access to the .CA site explicitly, it works fine for me with no intervention - but I cannot get it to work on another user's computer no matter how much I mess with it, and clicking on the extension brings them to .COM. There does not seem to be any way to contact the developer.
- (2020-04-11) Will Bevins: When searching on Amazon, it's now so much easier to find what I wanted in the first place. This extension instantly turned off Amazon's default "Greed" setting for sponsored ads (please pardon my sarcasm, but I installed this extension out of frustration with Amazon for cluttering my searches with items that had nothing to do with my search terms).
- (2020-04-04) Grzegorz Gawlowski: The only one that seems to be working as per April 2020.
- (2020-03-18) Stefano Benvenuto: Working like a charm! Hope to see the it on Firefox too!
- (2020-03-08) Cédric: Way too more aggressive... Hide most of the page... Useless...
- (2019-12-11) Malte Kaule: Awesome!
- (2019-11-15) Dale Mulcahy: It works, but it also inserts a referrer's link. I don't have a problem with that, but it should be disclosed in the Overview.
- (2019-11-13) Blue Chan: On general expectations, it seems to work except it's own built in icon when clicked always goes to the Amazon.UK site as a default and I have to change the <dot> UK back to my prefered <dot> CA for us Canadians. It would be nice if there was a setting to either let us choose the default country/site or if the extension would include location data so it knows where it should go. Because I use the Extensity extension to handle/control all my extensions. I now simply go to my preferred Amazon site, then in Extensity turn on the Amazon Ad Blocker and reload the page to force it to work.
- (2019-08-28) Nikolay Akimov: Wow. This is amazing! Now I can find stuff!
- (2019-08-03) Shaun McCarthy: Works as advertised, unlike most.
- (2019-05-07) OC-K1NG: One that actually works!
- (2019-03-24) Julius Ukanis: Exceptionally good! Thank you :)