Extract SOQL queries with their execution counts from Debug Logs of Salesforce. Helps you analyze the 'Too Many SOQLs' error.
Update 220.127.116.11: Works only with Classic mode of Salesforce. Users complained about not being able to install the extension. Updated manifest.json file so this should be resolved. Update 0.0.0.9: Manifest.json permissions were updated to enable the extension for lightning Update 0.0.0.8: Uploading the same package to make the extension available on the new version of webstore. No changes in functionality. Update 0.0.0.5: Added two new features 1. Added an option to view nested method calls and the ability to expand and collapse them. Please note that it would display only user debug and soql statements between the method entry exits. This is a Beta release of this feature and I am looking forward for some feedback as to what are the other details that would be helpful to developers. 2. Ability to filter the log files. When the "Filter Log Type" is checked, it would show you further checkboxes which you can use to filter the contents of the log file. It would show you only those statements. Update 0.0.0.3: The extension icon will now be visible only after you open a debug log. This is based on the best practice (memory optimization) recommended by chrome docs. This extension helps you extract and analyze the SOQL queries from the debug logs of Salesforce. Open up any Debug Log on Salesforce and then on just "One-Click" of the extension it would display the following information: 1. All the SOQL queries along with their execution count. 2. The extension would also display all the Objects (Standard/Custom) on which these SOQL queries are executed. For ex: If you have got queries that hit the Account object 5 times, you might want to have a relook at the code and optimize the code in a way that you get all the data from the Account object in single SOQL query (instead of querying it 5 times). - These statistics usually help in debugging the error "Too Many SOQLs". - They would also help you to optimize the performance of your application. Do recommend the extension with you friends and colleagues if you like it. Also, if you like the extension, please don't forget to Rate it on the Chrome Extension Webstore. Currently Working on Future Enhancements: 1. Extracting specific category of statements (debug/approvals etc) from the log file. Feedback/Suggestions/Ideas/Comments most welcome. Thanks again and I hope this extension saves your time and makes you more productive! For any queries: [email protected]
- (2017-10-11) Amol Joshi: Great extension. Very much helpful in troubleshooting 101 soql error. Thank you.
- (2016-03-21) Jyoti Singh: Very useful for 101 SOQL issue..
- (2015-04-19) Tejas Kapasi: very cool and useful. It really saves a time. Thank you!
- (2014-11-11) mausam padhiyar: Amazing..! Makes life easier while debugging. :)
- (2014-11-04) Hemant Patel: really good. saving lot of time in debugging.
- (2014-10-26) Murali Krishna Chejerla: we cant live without this especially in support project.thanks rajiv.
- (2014-08-19) Victor H: Great app, Saves time when debugging SOQL limit issues.
- (2014-07-30) Marcos Rodrigo: This is very very useful!
- (2014-03-08) Axaykumar Varu: This is awesome tool! Saving tremendous amount of time on debugging & extracting SOQL manually. Thank You Rajiv.
- (2019-10-18, v:18.104.22.168) Satya Nalluri: It is showing only 'Parsing Log File.... Please Wait.' this for long time and not loading any results
After I open my debug log I am trying to see SOQL information using the extension SOQL analyzer. I waited for 10 mins to let extension work and open the results for me, but it is still showing 'Parsing Log File.... Please Wait.' instead of results.
- (2018-07-02, v:0.0.0.7) nancy gresham: unable to add to chrome
:( Stuck at 'checking'
- (2018-04-04, v:0.0.0.7) Vijay Munagala: unable to add extension to Chrome
unable to add extension to Chrome it doesn't pass checking(struck at checking).
- (2017-07-18, v:0.0.0.7) Unable to add to chrome
I would also like to add this extension but can't get past the 'Checking...' Status. I am using the latest chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2017-06-19, v:0.0.0.7) Rahul Chaugule: Not able to Install
I am not able to add this extension. Please suggest. Chrome Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit). After clicking on add to chrome but still it's showing me "Checking"
- (2017-05-16, v:0.0.0.7) Finally i could install it but...
What is the next step? i run my test code and the lookup button is gray.. what i'm missing or how does it works? thank you!!!
- (2017-05-11, v:0.0.0.7) Nilesh Khandge: Unable to add extension
When I clicked on 'Add to Chrome' button, it is showing me 'Checking...' and struct it there. Can't proceed further.
- (2017-03-03, v:0.0.0.7) Rajmane Nagesh: This will work for sure
1. install the chrome externsion source viewer : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chrome-extension-source-v/jifpbeccnghkjeaalbbjmodiffmgedin?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog 2. after it is installed go to this url : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/soql-extractor-and-analyz/deihalhihjdilndoidoclmhmgllebkfj 3. click on the CRX icon that you see on the top right in the address bar 4. click on the download as zip 5. this would download a zip file in your machine 6. extract the contents in a folder 7. go to this url in the browser: chrome://extensions/ 8. check the "Developer mode" checkbox 9. Rename _metadata to metadata in unzipped dir 10. click on load unpacked extension and then select the directory from step 6 above.
- (2016-12-21, v:0.0.0.7) Suvajit Majumder: Unable to download from web store
Unable to download from web store
- (2016-11-25, v:0.0.0.7) Arun Kumar: Unable to add extension
Hi, Unable to add the extension to chrome. Tried the workaround and I get the below error - Failed to load extension from: ~/Downloads/deihalhihjdilndoidoclmhmgllebkfj Cannot load extension with file or directory name _metadata. Filenames starting with "_" are reserved for use by the system.