Team task lists, notes, and video chat. Get work done faster and smarter with Taskade.
Did you know that the average person has about 70,000 thoughts a day? With the Taskade extension for Chrome, capture your ideas and check off daily tasks and goals in one unified workspace. Quickly add text and bookmark links. Highlight any text on a webpage, then right-click to “Add to Taskade”. You can then choose which workspace or project to add to. Turn your browser into a productivity super-tool. Make checklists, capture ideas, and collaborate with your remote team from within your browser and sync across web, mobile, and desktop. Taskade is a real-time organization and collaboration tool for remote teams. Create task lists, mind maps, automate your workflows, and even video chat with your team, in one unified remote team workspace. Taskade is the best way to create checklists, outlines, and notes. Whether you're ticking off daily goals, managing projects, or planning an event — getting organized with Taskade is simple, friendly, and fun. Easily work with team members to edit lists together in real time, manage group tasks, and brainstorm live via video chat. Taskade can be used by individuals or teams, at home or at work (or anywhere!) Automatic syncing means your task lists are always up to date on every device. ➜ FEATURES • Create beautiful task lists, notes, and outlines • Share and collaborate with others instantly • Invite team members to workspaces • Chat and work together in real time • Create unlimited nested outlines • Easy one-tap editing • Tag and filter tasks using #hashtags and @mentions • Real-time syncing across your phone, tablet and computer • Beautiful and minimal interface • Simple, instant and free to use ➜ IS TASKADE FREE? Yes, Taskade is completely free. You have the option to upgrade to Taskade Pro via www.taskade.com/pricing, which will unlock extra features. ➜ HOW IS THE CHROME EXTENSION DIFFERENT FROM THE APPS? The Taskade Chrome Extension turns your New Tab into a productivity machine. Taskade is cross-platform with apps for Android, iOS, Mac, PC, so you can use it on any device. Any changes you make are automatically synced acrpss all platforms, including your Chrome browser and www.taskade.com. The Taskade extension for Chrome integrates your checklists and notes into your daily routine, making you more productive. Keeping track of your tasks and goals normally takes willpower and mental effort. The Taskade Chrome extension means your goals and ideas are always just one tab away — no effort required. ➜ ANY PRODUCTIVITY TIPS? Start small. When you're overwhelmed and under-motivated, choose one small task and start with that. We're sure there's some metaphor here about conquering mountains by taking the first step... Well, same holds true for conquering Mondays. The only way to gain momentum is to start moving. Break down larger tasks. Turn a big scary project into a series of smaller steps or bullet points. Taskade can be used as a bullet journal, checklist, or weekly diary, making tasks bite-sized and manageable. Focus on one thing at a time. When you have a bunch of to-dos and ideas swimming around in your head it gets hard to focus. Use Taskade to declutter and document your thoughts so you can focus fully on every task. Taskade makes team communication open and efficient. Rather than rely on scheduled meetings (which, let’s face it, can be a huge time-suck) encourage team members to communicate problems and questions as soon as they arise. With Taskade teams can chat live and collaborate in real time, so things get sorted out in a snap. ➜ CAN I USE TASKADE WITH MY TEAM? Yes. Taskade is designed to supercharge your team productivity. Simply invite your team members to join a Workspace. You can work together in real-time to manage projects and assign tasks. Use Taskade to work together and help each other get work done. ➜ WHAT IS A WORKSPACE? A workspace is a collection of lists and notes. You can create a workspace for your team, project, or idea. Workspaces help to keep your lists and notes organized. You can create as many workspaces as you like. You can also make workspaces collaborative by inviting other people to join them and edit them with you in real-time. ➜ TEMPLATES Find creative ways to use Taskade by selecting a template or creating your own. Design your own productivity systems and workflows using Taskade. • Weekly planner and task list • Team standup and scrum checklist • Daily bullet journal and diary • Brainstorming and meeting notes • Project roadmaps and outliner • Remote team scrum meeting • Remote work team priorities ➜ UNLOCK ALL FEATURES WITH TASKADE PRO! Starting at $7 per month, Taskade Pro enables a variety of new features on all your devices and supercharges you productivity on Taskade. • Unlimited Workspaces and teams. • Unlimited team members and sharing. • Unlimited image attachments and uploads. • Make Templates to automate workflows • Sync task lists between your iPhone, iPad, and Mac • Themes and night mode are on the way • Keep the Taskade updates coming ➜ HELP & SUGGESTIONS Contact us at https://www.taskade.com/contact Visit our help center at https://help.taskade.com ➜ GET IN TOUCH Email [email protected] Twitter https://twitter.com/taskade Facebook https://facebook.com/taskadeapp Blog: https://blog.taskade.com Visit us at https://www.taskade.com ➜ WHAT'S NEW? - Create and save Templates for your workspaces (Pro) - Automate your workflows for each workspace (Pro) - Chat with your team and receive push notifications on all devices! - Video conference is live, perfect for meeting agendas, daily standup, and more. - Due dates with reminders push notified to all devices. Never lose track of your tasks! - Drag and drop to upload images, files, into tasks, comments, and chat! - Create a workspace for your team project and collaborate together on tasks, checklists, and outlines. - Sign up or login with one-click using your Facebook, Twitter, and Google accounts. - Real-time collaborative editing is now live. Edit lists with your friends and teammates using a share link.
- (2020-07-07) Sakon Yumak: This extension is too mush colorful and cute icon. I feel it not appropriate for world wire organize. if it can change the interface (theme) to be formal, it will be good.
- (2020-06-27) Ajay Warrier: Amazing App. Best productivity tool i have ever used.
- (2020-04-12) Lys L.: Taskade is a great tool for all kinds of projects. The interface is simple to start using, and you can customize with templates very easily to suit your needs. I particularly like the mindmaps. I never realized how much easier I can focus and get things done with a mindmap, until I tried the one on Taskade. It's really easy to start and customize, you can set priorities to tasks and tabs, and you can share it with others for feedback, comments, or even adding to it for a group project. There is also a chat feature, so you can have everyone in the same app working together and adding in real time. You can upgrade for unlimited projects for cheap as well - as a student, I have multiple projects going on, and being able to upgrade easily was awesome. Their customer service is quick to reply and very helpful if you need any help. Overall, I'm having a great experience with both the desktop app and the online version for university projects, and I highly recommend you give it a try!
- (2020-03-28) pedram hosseini: very good👍👍👍👍👍
- (2020-03-18) Kevin Pillay: I am white.
- (2020-03-05) Charis Chen: Taskade is absolutely amazing! I've tried so many other apps/extensions and this is by far the best, with the flexibility available between different formats and views. UI is great, themes are beautiful, and while it sometimes lags a tad bit when I move between bullet points or lists, I think that on a whole it provides a really smooth and intuitive functionality that I haven't seen in other apps. Typically, other apps either have lots of features but aren't intuitive, or they're fast and intuitive but don't have the features I need. Taskade has a perfect balance of everything and it's super easy to learn and collaborate with friends/family/coworkers too! I've recommended this to so many people in my life!
- (2020-03-02) 梁brave: 觉得还不错。其实跟Notion概念差不多。但是速度更快。 notion更简洁风。有一个问题，没有升到pro版可以用多少个block>?? 因为我在notion可以用无限的。。。。。
- (2020-03-01) 李建国: Great changes about the web clipper. I also love the simplicity and great visualization based on markdown. Highly recommended!
- (2020-02-25) De Gao: Great app for putting to do list together. I used to use gmail and calendar but find this a bit more organized. The new calendar added feature is a nice touch. Overall good and would suggest some more dark background themes. Easy on the eye. Tho the original background is nice been using that.
- (2020-01-23) Daniel Guedes: amazing experience! great app with amazing features! loved it!
- (2020-01-02) Benyam Seifu: This is perfect!
- (2019-12-22) human being: When opening a new tab, its builtin option takes a hell lot of time to load.And there is also no option to stop it. !!
- (2019-12-17) Salex: OMG! loved this app. sooooo useful. I loved this app and planing the days to come. the only thing was that the app suddenly disappeared within 24 hours, but I assume it was just my laptop being annoying. worth it.
- (2019-10-16) Nitesh Manav: This is fast, easy and powerful. Using it for my daily to-do-list and task management. Thank you.
- (2019-10-10) PSI Ratnesh: Easy to use, Fast loading, User Friendly and one of the best chrome extension.
- (2019-10-08) Gábor Klement: I can join to previous commenters, taskade does the best in its kind. Simple without be bloated unnecessarily, and the support team actually answer the exact questions that was asked which is rare :D A few suggestions tho: # dark theme for android # stickable notifications/reminders for android notification area.
- (2019-09-22) Sophia Elizabeth: WORKS AMAZING LOVE IT!!!!!!!111 im not using it for work but i can talk to my best friend who live all the way across the country. If i could give it more stars i would. 10000000% recommend
- (2019-09-15) Georgia King: I'm currently using Taskade to manage team priorities for a small digital agency. Trello is good on a per-project basis, but it doesn't have a company-wide overview of everyone's tasks. I looked high and low before finding Taskade, which seems to fit exactly what I needed. As our team and client portfolio continue to grow, Taskade has become essential to our workflow. I regularly submit feedback to the developers at Taskade, and they have always responded quickly and professionally. It seems they're actively working to refine the product, so I'm excited to continue using it and see where it goes. Thanks, Taskade Team! :)
- (2019-08-28) Tia Burton: It was great until it stopped working! I was in love with opening a new tab and having it be exactly what I needed, but now it's definitely not working. I hope they fix it soon. That's when I'll redownload the product!
- (2019-08-28) Monique Valentim: Excelente auxílio para organizar-se no dia a dia, além de ser grátis. Uso sempre.
- (2019-08-14) Ben Horowitz: Taskade is the answer to all my issues! Emailed you with some questions and thoughts. Excited to see what's in store!
- (2019-08-01) Emma Rochelle: I've just started with both the website and extension, so far I'm not enjoying the fact that the extension needs to control what my "New Tab" does. The options it gives during installation are: show taskade or show a Google Search... So I can't use my Chrome shortcuts... Even within the extension, one option reads: "Default - Load Google Chrome's New Tab Page." unfortunately this does not open the default New Tab page, instead it opens a Google Search. When I disable this in my settings it disables the extension completely.... I even tried using the chrome new tab URL to override this issue and that doesn't work either. I do want to try a new task manager so I will continue to look into using this website, however I see myself returning to Habitica, a less aesthetic, but more user-friendly option.
- (2019-07-24) Mohtasham Khan: I love it.
- (2019-07-04) 김종우: 생산성 툴 많이 사용해봤는데 정말 좋습니다. 실시간 작업가능과 채팅 기능이 강력하네요. 무료 정책 제발 .. 유지해주세요.
- (2019-06-08) Caitlin: OMG!!! This is an amazing app for people who like things organised! I love it so so much and it is very handy keeping things sorted! It's AWESOME!!!!!
- (2020-06-08, v:3.1.14) Alina Zhuravel: Horrible emoticons
First, I displayed beautiful emoticons. I made a beautiful template for myself. And only a hundred downloaded this application from another operating system and they are displayed just awful. The template that I insisted for a long time now has become terribly ugly. This barter is very upset. Now I am very sad :(
- (2020-05-23, v:3.1.12) Toni McNeil: "Undo" Option
I am working on a project and inadvertently delete the wrong line item that had several bullets following it. Is there any way to undo that error.
- (2020-04-14, v:3.1.8) Will Farley: Why the "read and change all website data you visit" permission?
Why is there a "read and change all website data you visit" permission needed to use this app? Is it possible to block this and still use a subset of features?
- (2020-01-07, v:1.0.32) Mint Tea: PLEASE HELP.
It just appeared on my computer, I did not download it. All I would like to know is how to delete it. Iv'e tried a few ways but it hasn't seem to work.
- (2019-09-11, v:1.0.30) Gabriel Brown: Its stuck as my new tab
I cannot find out how to revert my new tab from taskade back to normal
- (2019-03-21, v:1.0.28) Vũ Nguyễn: Can not add new list
Hello, I am using the extension Taskade which is a very useful and convenient tool. At the present I have 1 problem with it as below: - I can not see the new list in the dashboard after creating new list and applying the templates and one more point; - I can not archive the complete list. Can you please check these issue? Thank you so much.
- (2018-10-18, v:1.0.26) Why does it need to read browsing history?
Hey, I am looking forward to using Taskade again but I am not sure why it needs to read my browsing history. Can you explain? Thanks!
- (2018-09-06, v:1.0.25) Xiang Chen: chinese visited the tool is too slow
can get a more quick 服务器
- (2018-09-02, v:1.0.25) Perla Camacho: quiero quitarlo de mi navegador
no lo puedo quitar nesecito mi antiguo navegador con acceso directo a mis nesecidades
- (2018-09-02, v:1.0.25) Barbara Berryman: Solved!
Much apologies, I found it.
- (2018-08-21, v:1.0.25) Chiaying Lin: Lost of my previous Chrome theme
I really love this user-friendly tool!! However, one thing bothers me that when I chose to load the Google Chrome homepage while opening a new tab, my previously chosen Chrome theme did not appear correctly. Would this be possible to be fixed? Thank you!
- (2018-07-23, v:1.0.23) Henry Hinchey: new tab opens inside list
When I open a new tab, I would like taskade to open to my homepage, but instead it opens to one of my lists inside a folder and I have to click to go back to my lists.
- (2018-07-11, v:1.0.23) Jan Pungaršek: Permissions
Why does your app require permission to access browsing history? Kind regards.
- (2018-06-30, v:1.0.22) taskade
I AM IN LOVE WITH IT ! IT IS SO ORGANIZING
4.4422 (251 votes)
Last update / version
2020-06-07 / 3.1.14