Team task lists, notes, and video chat. Get work done faster and smarter with Taskade.
Did you know that the average person has about 80,000 thoughts a day? With the Taskade extension for Chrome, capture your ideas and check off daily tasks and goals in one unified workspace. Quickly add tasks and bookmark links. Highlight any text on a webpage, then right-click to “Add to Taskade”. You can then choose which workspace or project to add to. Turn your browser into a productivity super-tool. Make checklists, capture ideas, and collaborate with your remote team from within your browser and sync across all devices. Taskade is a real-time organization and collaboration tool designed for remote teams. ➜ FEATURES • Create beautiful task lists, notes, and outlines • Share and collaborate with others instantly • Invite team members to workspaces • Chat and work together in real time • Create unlimited nested outlines with infinite hierarchy • Tag and filter tasks using #hashtags and @mentions • Real-time syncing across all your devices • Beautiful and minimal interface • Simple, fast and easy to use ➜ IS TASKADE FREE? Yes, Taskade is completely free. You have the option to upgrade to the Unlimited plan via www.taskade.com/pricing, which will unlock extra features. ➜ HOW IS THE CHROME EXTENSION DIFFERENT FROM THE APPS? The Taskade Chrome Extension turns your New Tab into a productivity machine. Keeping track of your tasks and goals normally takes willpower and mental effort. With this extension, your goals and ideas are always just one tab away — no effort required. ➜ CAN I USE TASKADE WITH MY TEAM? Yes. Taskade is designed to supercharge your team productivity. Simply invite your team members to join a Workspace. You can work together in real-time to manage projects and assign tasks. Work together and help each other get work done. Taskade can be used by individuals or teams, at home or at work (or anywhere!). Automatic syncing means your task lists and workspaces are always up to date on every device. ➜ WHAT IS A WORKSPACE? A workspace is a collection of task lists and notes. You can create a workspace for your team, project, or idea. Workspaces help to keep your to-do lists and projects organized. You can create as many workspaces as you like, and also invite other team members to join to collaborate. ➜ WHAT ARE TEMPLATES? Build reusable and fully customizable templates for your workspace. Design your own productivity system or repetitive workflows. Be inspired by https://taskade.com/templates ➜ HELP & SUGGESTIONS Visit our help center at https://help.taskade.com Contact us at https://taskade.com/contact Email [email protected]
- (2023-03-14) Roberto A. Arrucha: A super productivity booster, our team, teachers and students are loving it so far, we recommend you to try this app.
- (2023-02-13) Vijay K: Taskade is a unique and highly effective tool for organizing life in a busy, post-pandemic world in which successful remote work requires decisive, effective time management. Rather than splitting your productivity system across multiple to-do, calendar, project management, meeting, and messaging applications, you can rely on Taskade to combine all these functionalities into a single, reliable system. Moreover, the ability to collaborate with others using the app allows users to easily plan group projects and efficiently allocate tasks/sub-projects to individual teams.
- (2023-01-23) dfx dfx: Credevo a prendere note sul web, e invece si limita ad aprire la tua pagina di takade. Disinstallata.
- (2022-11-27) Vitória Carolina: Perfeito! Exatamente o que eu estava procurando.
- (2022-09-01) Felipe Romão: Passei só 1h usando o Taskade e já percebi que ele é o MELHOR software de gestão de projetos e de tempo que já usei. Com funções muito melhores que Notion nesse quesito, como criação de tarefas com data, pomodoro, atribuir a uma pessoa, adicionar no Google Calendar, sincroniza com todos os dispositivos...
- (2022-08-22) Andy Rosen: Taskade is hands down the best productivity software out there! It is also one of the best designed. Taskade combines everything I need in one interface for my daily work routines. Purely because I can get so much done in one place (notes, flow diagrams, clippings, links, documents, team collaboration and project management) it has increased my efficiency beyond expectations. I recently ran into a small issue with a Chrome update, and customer service's immediate response and fast resolution were the icings on the cake. Well done, Taskade team. You rock !!!
- (2022-08-18) Farzad Majidfayyaz: Sorry, but had to give a "terrible" rating for the extension itself Apparently, all it does, it changes your "new tab" page, which, IMO, is NOT what you expect from an extension. (maybe it's worth taking some inspiration from Todoist)
- (2022-07-25) David Kocsis: Such a great tool for PM and your daily task. Highly recommend. No issues. Great support.
- (2022-07-19) Tario Sultan: I recently switched to Taskade and it's been a transformational experience for me. I'm a content creator, always finding the best app to capture my thoughts, creative ideas, brainstorming, progress tracking, etc. What I like about is app is their simplicity and modern UI. Organization is my major criteria and it does organize all my note under folder structure and toggle to show and hide them if I want. Overall, strongly recommended to try out Taskade, you will absolutely love it! ❤️
- (2022-06-22) DeWayne Wonder: I've used lots of different PIMs and Task and project managers and this is looking great. I'm just getting started with Taskade but so far it is not only good but has promising new features to make it greater. :-) Thanks
- (2022-06-22) Chris Tucker: If you want to stay focused on the task and remove the weeds this is the best there is!!! Bravo... Ohhh and the support tis top-notch too :)
- (2022-05-24) Khalid Belghiti: Taskade in itself deserves 5 stars but the chrome extension is just adding taskade as default new tab. I was expecting more (adding a task from a webpage for example)
- (2022-05-05) Loan Imaushi: Love it
- (2022-05-02) Alex L.P.: one of the best productivity and task tools you can find and which offers so much in the free version
- (2022-04-22) rhommel yap: Great support team. They response fast when you need them
- (2022-03-13) Christian Appendini: I have tried several productivity apps, each has its advantages and disadvantages, but Taskade seems to overcome many of the disadvantages from other apps, particularly integration. I also liked Trello very much, but the add-ons where really required for my work and unfortuntely they are costly. With Taskade I am able to do all in the same app and for free!
- (2022-01-06) Ida lindvig: I love it!!! it's so pretty and simple
- (2021-12-07) Ishan Deshpande: So far, this has been the best task manager I've ever came across! Love it.
- (2021-11-30) Feza Eroguz: taskade is a great app. easy to use, simple but effective. no popping up windows, no ads. just what you need. I am using it everyday
- (2021-11-26) B. G.: After using this app for over a year and after trying like 5-6 different apps like this, Taskade is probably the best one. It's pretty simple to set up, there's tons of options for different board views and features, and the Android app (which used to be laggy and awful) is finally fine-tuned and syncs up well! Speaking of improvements, the devs seem to be super receptive to feedback and they're quick to reply and update the community about what's being worked on/what's in consideration and in general their transparency with the users is really refreshing. They even sent me an email about a feature I forgot I requested a while back to tell me it's already implemented!
- (2021-11-25) Aniket Borhade: Love the app & chrome extension. Definitely recommended. The team is very frequent with updates and I am very happy about that.
- (2021-11-13) Tushar Verma: It is very simple, user friendly and easy to use. You can make lists, Mindmaps, Org Charts and more to track your work progress. Amazing support from taskade team. They give resolve my issue quickly. Overall, I love to use taskade apps. I recommend to all those who want to stay productive.
- (2021-11-09) Trejka: Taskade is one of the best and easiest task apps. I was using different tools but always it was not the one. Everytime, every app has missing something for me or it was to difficult to use it. But nowe I think I found the one. All the best Bart
- (2021-11-08) elyy: Gonna ask me why I love this extension/app? -It helped/helps me with my "losing motivation" problems when I do my Homework and School stuffs. -It taught me to handle things in order and in time. -It helped me with my modular learning in this time of the pandemic. -It schedules me on what or how I'll do for a day in my life. It is a helpful app for Students, Businesses, and another productivity stuffs, especially for busy people...Kudos to Taskade!
- (2021-11-04) saurabh sonar: cool product, true alternative to notion
- (2021-10-07) Mayssa Haouet: Very neat! extremely helpful for organizing my tasks
- (2021-10-04) Shikha: The extension is not opening. useless.
- (2021-09-28) MBA: Great app, love the idea and features it offers.
- (2021-09-13) Hosne Mobarak Titu: It's helpful, amazing, and great all at once.
- (2021-09-12) Sue Choe: i'd give it 5 stars if it weren't for the floating "Welcome to Taskade!" dialog that CANNOT be closed!!!!
- (2021-09-08) Lara De Layacna: Mükemmel bir uygulama yapılacaklarımı artık daha geniş bir alanda hemen yapabiliyorum bu uzantının geliştiricilerinin eline emeğine sağlık
- (2021-09-04) Williem Williem: I have been searching the best collaboration tools for our startups and I have tried many tools. I found that Taskade is the answer and attracts many interests for my employee. Taskade helps to increase the productivity of our teams. Really recommended!!
- (2021-08-17) Neeraj Singh: I have been looking for tool to create roadmaps for a long time. Taskade is easy to use and I can create the roadmap items and create subtasks. Great app to organize your workspace and it is cool that you can make calls with it. It really a hidden all-in-one gem. Everyone should give it a try and thank you very much for all the upgrades. Wish you good luck.
- (2021-07-27) Sophie Chang: I loved Taskade! It was super helpful, and it helped me stay very well-organized! As someone who frequently struggles to balance all of her thoughts and ideas, Taskade was a great way for me to keep my train of thought while also making sure that I didn't forget any ideas. 5 stars, and will definitely recommend to others!
- (2021-06-17) kyaic: Ik heb dit gedownload voor online-lessen, maar sinds ik het niet meer nodig had/moeilijk vond om te gebruiken heb ik het uiteindelijk verwijderd. Paar weken geleden merkte ik dat mijn computer trager ging dan normaal en dan mij chrome en andere applicaties moeilijk/niet opende, en ik zag onderaan langs mijn geluid/batterij het logo van Taskade. Ik klik daarop en dan druk ik op "Quit" en mijn PC gaat als gewoonlijk. Ook opstarten is een hell geworden
- (2021-05-19) Nahomi Coy: Me sirve para anotar mis tareas y a una de mis amigas no le dejan tener celular y nos contactamos por aca y hacemos tareas en pareja me encanta y aparte es facil de usar
- (2021-05-11) Anshika sachan: i loved this app it is a awesome app. i loved it
- (2021-04-19) sofia gonzalez: ES LO MEJOR TE LA RECOMIENDO ME ENCANTA
- (2021-04-15) Marcos Aurélio: Taskade is fantastic! It's really simply to use, but very powerful. And, moreover, it has a very beauty interface! It helps a lot! I can now manage my tasks and to-dos without any problem, and even more important, I add informations basicly one time, and from now on I have several "points of view". Be able to check and manage my projects on mobile, with great apps, is also a amazing!
- (2021-04-09) Matthew McQuain: Great app!
- (2021-04-06) Raguraman S: I've just started with Google chrome extension. Now I'm switching to the mac version. The task list, customisation and integration features are insanely amazing. Taskade redefines my way of planning daily tasks. It's really a no-brainer for almost everyone working online.
- (2021-04-01) Srishti La: I really liked this because you can add new tasks with reminder, design beautiful lists, add due dates, add different folders etc. it is really cute and helpful app. helped me get my work done and stay organised. ✨5 star deserving✨ 👍
- (2021-03-15) Nathan Roorda: Taskade is super helpful for keeping yourself organized and has a super clean and beautiful design. It helps keep you up to date on any work or projects and helps you organize our ideas within a simple and useful template. Overall a great chrome extension!
- (2021-03-14) ClassySingingQueen: Amazing for work and chatting with friends. :D Loved It
- (2021-03-10) viv: this app is really good 67/10 suberbeblly recomend
- (2021-03-02) Lucas: Got all functionality that I need (unlike other providers) and it is still free. I'd say the best extension yet!
- (2021-02-22) Paul Rosso: I have been using Taskade for a couple of weeks now and love it's features, ease of use and it's customer service. The two features I love the most are the desktop app and the new tab feature where taskade opens every time I open a New Tab so I can take a quick look at my goads and must do's for the day to make sure I stay on track easier. I also like the quick response from their customer service team. I highly recommend this program, their mobile app, desktop app and chrome extension.
- (2021-02-22) Naqash Munir: Great app. Easy to understand and work upon!
- (2021-02-13) rana pratap: just add voice notes and it would be an all rounder. absolutely loving it
- (2021-02-11) Boat Thantongpaiboon: so far so good . it's not complicate to use at all.
- (2022-08-10, v:3.2.0) Cid Gonzales: Extension Needs to Reload Every 1 Minute
Ever since my Google Chrome updated, Taskade seems to need to reload every 1 minute and I have to reload it via the extension settings. Is there a way to fix this?
- (2021-09-15, v:3.2.0) Pablo Pratolongo: Add as Project
It would be great to add sites as projects (and be able to pick a template) from the Chrome extension.
- (2021-05-09, v:3.2.0) Ayan: Taskade
this app needs to optimized for android phones.
- (2021-05-08, v:3.2.0) Anderson Marsh: 2-Way Google Calendar Sync
I've followed the steps outlined but I can't get my goggle calendar to populate my taskade calendar, please help?
- (2020-10-02, v:3.2.0) Michele Reolon: possible personalizations
We are a small team very satisfied with Taskade features. However we would wish a couple of personalisations: 1) permit the input/track of the hours/days spent by a team member on a certain project/activity and export these data to a local file; 2) Create a folder on our server when opening a new project Woud it be possible to chat and discuss these extensions? Regards Michele - Italy
- (2020-09-23, v:3.2.0) Rohandeep Singh: unindent (shift + tab) not working on the chrome extension
Shift + tab is not unindenting lines. I have tried using the both keyboard keys and the application button and nothing happens. I have tried refreshing chrome multiple times, but still doesn't work.
- (2020-07-13, v:3.1.14) F.S Mirbagheri: سوال
سلام من این افزایه را دانلود کردم اما پس از باز کردن آن دیگر نتوانستم آن را ببندم و با هر بار باز کردن برنامه ی کروم این صفحه برای من باز میشود. چه کار کنم؟
- (2020-07-13, v:3.1.14) Meredith Rose: Font Customization
Is there or will there soon be an option to change the font of the display? Everything else is great besides that. Love the versatility of the app!
- (2020-06-08, v:3.1.14) Alina Zhuravel: Horrible emoticons
First, I displayed beautiful emoticons. I made a beautiful template for myself. And only a hundred downloaded this application from another operating system and they are displayed just awful. The template that I insisted for a long time now has become terribly ugly. This barter is very upset. Now I am very sad :(
- (2020-05-23, v:3.1.12) Toni McNeil: "Undo" Option
I am working on a project and inadvertently delete the wrong line item that had several bullets following it. Is there any way to undo that error.
- (2020-04-14, v:3.1.8) Will Farley: Why the "read and change all website data you visit" permission?
Why is there a "read and change all website data you visit" permission needed to use this app? Is it possible to block this and still use a subset of features?
- (2020-01-07, v:1.0.32) Tarahlyn Gnehm: PLEASE HELP.
It just appeared on my computer, I did not download it. All I would like to know is how to delete it. Iv'e tried a few ways but it hasn't seem to work.
- (2019-09-11, v:1.0.30) Gabriel Brown: Its stuck as my new tab
I cannot find out how to revert my new tab from taskade back to normal
- (2019-03-21, v:1.0.28) Vũ Nguyễn: Can not add new list
Hello, I am using the extension Taskade which is a very useful and convenient tool. At the present I have 1 problem with it as below: - I can not see the new list in the dashboard after creating new list and applying the templates and one more point; - I can not archive the complete list. Can you please check these issue? Thank you so much.
- (2018-10-18, v:1.0.26) Why does it need to read browsing history?
Hey, I am looking forward to using Taskade again but I am not sure why it needs to read my browsing history. Can you explain? Thanks!
- (2018-09-06, v:1.0.25) Xiang Chen: chinese visited the tool is too slow
can get a more quick 服务器
- (2018-09-02, v:1.0.25) Perla Camacho: quiero quitarlo de mi navegador
no lo puedo quitar nesecito mi antiguo navegador con acceso directo a mis nesecidades
- (2018-09-02, v:1.0.25) Barbara Berryman: Solved!
Much apologies, I found it.
- (2018-08-21, v:1.0.25) Chiaying Lin: Lost of my previous Chrome theme
I really love this user-friendly tool!! However, one thing bothers me that when I chose to load the Google Chrome homepage while opening a new tab, my previously chosen Chrome theme did not appear correctly. Would this be possible to be fixed? Thank you!
- (2018-07-23, v:1.0.23) Henry Hinchey: new tab opens inside list
When I open a new tab, I would like taskade to open to my homepage, but instead it opens to one of my lists inside a folder and I have to click to go back to my lists.
- (2018-07-11, v:1.0.23) Jan Pungaršek: Permissions
Why does your app require permission to access browsing history? Kind regards.
- (2018-06-30, v:1.0.22) taskade
I AM IN LOVE WITH IT ! IT IS SO ORGANIZING