Save time. Fill forms quickly.
Save form data sets, name them, load them later. If you're a web developer or tester who needs to repeatedly fill out form data, this extension is a massive time saver. Syncing! Don't waste time manually recreating your data when you have to use a different computer, or if your laptop unexpectedly stops working! Whenever you sign into a new Chrome browser, your extensions come with you, so why shouldn't your saved form data? This extension works the exact same way as the "Web Developer Form Filler" extension, but I've added syncing! Bring your saved forms with you to any Chrome browser you log in to, and get more interesting work done!
- (2020-04-04) Tom Wimmenhove: I'm giving it a high rating because this is the first (out of 10-15 autofill extensions that I've tried), that actually auto fills. It's 'chrome profiles' don't work, and neither does deleting any saved forms. So it's still not very useful, but a step in the right direction :)
- (2018-03-15) Jason Pettett: This was a good idea! :D
- (2020-08-13, v:1.1.3) Sam Pascucci: Form not saving on payment site
- (2018-12-05, v:1.1.3) Liran Barsisa: Doesn't have option to auto-fill
Please fix it
- (2018-07-05, v:1.1.3) Jarred Jacobs: Source Code
Did you fork the original extension (https://github.com/abzubarev/web-developer-form-filler-ext)? Do you have a public source code repository?
- (2018-05-27, v:1.1.3) Shirshak Bajgain: File upload
I guess original extension is not supported any more. So anychange to add file upload as well as selected hidden fields ?