Text from any CRM or web app without disrupting your workflow
Access the powerful, flexible features of Zipwhip’s texting-for-business software directly from your CRM or any web app with the Zipwhip Extension for Google Chrome. Send and receive text messages using your existing business phone number, create and edit contacts and view all conversations without disrupting your workflow. Zipwhip makes texting customers fast, easy and convenient. Continue a text conversation or start a new one • Send text messages using your existing business landline, VoIP or toll-free number • Utilize powerful features such as attachments, emojis, templates, dynamic fields, signatures and schedule texts • All messages synched across Zipwhip’s web, desktop and mobile apps • Optional phone number auto-detection allows you to send a text message to any number on a web page with a single click Create, edit and view contact details • Update contact information in seconds • Assign contact details to a new conversation Auto-fill contacts and send ad-hoc group messages • Access your saved Zipwhip contacts • Send group messages to up to 50 BCC’d contacts View all conversations by contact • Manage existing text conversations • See unread messages *** NOTE: You must have a Zipwhip account to use this Chrome Extension. To create an account, please visit www.zipwhip.com. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at [email protected] ***
- (2019-05-10) Slava Seligman: Great extension. Saw some reviews recently about login issues, can't say I've ever seen anything of the sort.
- (2019-03-21) Michelle Alvarado: Zipwhip is awesome.. I took the Zipwhip 2.0 Webinar and the new things they have coming look just amazing. I am excited to test it out!
- (2018-08-16) Gorana Edwards: My work integrated ZipWhip with Bullhorn but it doesn't note the system when texting. I have to keep messing with googlechrome extensions extension uninstalling and installing it to just stay working. I have to do this on weekly basis and its frustrating. Will you update on whats going on?
- (2018-01-07) Gabby Rugg: This freaking app won't even let me log in when i've tried every username that I have. Just a word of advise DON'T GET THIS APP. IT SUCKS!!
- (2017-09-21) dog go: This is a great app, the regex logic to identify phone numbers or emails in the login username and then send it through the login api with AJAX is top notch. These developers must be really really good.
- (2016-11-01) Lilah Moe: it woud not let me in
- (2016-08-19) After using Zipwhip for a long time in conjunction with my Android phone and PC desktop running Windows 7, I no longer can send text messages from my desktop. The Zipwhip icon in my tray says "Phone not connected" and I have been unable to get it to connect. Looking at the Zipwhip site online now all I see is information related to using a landline or toll-free number. Is Zipwhip suddenly no longer available to those of us non-business users without a landline?
- (2016-06-21) John Larson: Simple and very handy. It makes texting even faster!
- (2016-05-01) Douglas Smith: Zipwhip is a great application. Chrome extension made it even better. We text customers on repair status 150 times a day using the extension.
- (2015-11-07) Hank Skorny: Zipwhip is awesome! I use it for communicating with all of my customers using my business number they already know. I don't have to give out my personal cell phone.
- (2019-11-22, v:0.0.35.5) Leyla Adan: Downloaded Extension but not Seeing it on ClearCare
Hello there, I downloaded the zipwhip extension on chrome, but I'm not seeing it on clearcare. My colleaugues have the z by clients and caregivers phone numbers, but I do not. How do I fix this issue?
- (2019-10-15, v:0.0.34.0) Jason Barmer: SF shortcut
Is there a way to have the extension connected to Salesforce without having the little Z icon beside every phone number in SF?
- (2019-04-22, v:0.0.23) Rachel Vincent: I can't find the '!' icon in the chrome toolbar
I can't find the '!' icon in the chrome toolbar
- (2018-07-25, v:0.0.9) extension issue
when i click on the z by the phone number it opens up and just says about blank. what is the issue?
- (2018-07-19, v:0.0.9) Allison Long: Log In
My app won't log into the extension but has no problem logging into the website