Customize Chrome's native shortcuts, Create your own shortcuts, Mouse gestures, Bookmark shortcuts, and more.
- (2021-03-03) Mahdi Hasan: The best thing about this extension is that is very easy to use and I don't need to learn anything. Just by exploring different options and from quick tip "?" icon, I can understand pretty much everything. :D :D
- (2021-02-20) DIEGO REYNOSO OROZCO: No me gusta que te pida instalar un programa .exe en tu computadora, debería correr solo con la extensión de Chrome. Desconfío de esos procedimientos.
- (2021-02-12) Spiderantula: It's lacking option to set shortcuts for developer tools, which is what I need. Otherwise good.
- (2021-02-03) Aimee Alise: 太好用了，，，试了好几个，就这个能自定义快捷键！！
- (2021-02-02) 徐天培: 神级扩展，亲测谷歌自家网站上有效，快捷键和鼠标手势两种功能都有！
- (2021-01-26) Zacman X: Please add an option to add vim-like bindings (for example pressing k, releasing it and then pressing j to switch to the next tab) and it will be perfect
- (2021-01-22) Lake Ruman: In one word.....Whatever u need about "google chrome keyboard shortcuts" ... The Answer is "AutoControl Shortcut Manager" Thanks2the Developers
- (2021-01-16) Sam Boi: is there a funtion for deleting hirstory? for example i can set it so every time i press a key /shortcut it will delete the most recent 5 webs sites on history
- (2021-01-16) Matin Hosseini: 😍😍😍😍AWESOME !!!!!
- (2020-12-15) Heath: ***UPDATE | BEWARE*** Windows Defender & Norton AV both scan this as a Trojan Virus which gives them access to your computer, files and everything else. I had no choice but to remove the extension and change my review from five stars to one star. Detected: Trojan:Win32/CryptInject!ml Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker. Found in: file: C:\Users\Heath\AppData\Local\AutoControl\TabThumbs_2020.12.7.0.exe
- (2020-12-09) Азамат-Гери Келеметов: Hello @AutoControl Shortcut team. I just wanna say great thanks for this cool extension. I don't know why the Google team doesn't let the user edit shortcuts. It was really displeasing that I can't use the Ctrl+Tab hotkey for switching to the previous tab, because I really used to it in Opera. I absolutely pleased that I have found this cool extension. 5 stars from me - regret that I can't give you 100.
- (2020-12-07) Taruna Prasetya: Since Chrome lack shortcut manager, this extension is exactly what I needed!
- (2020-11-12) 方先生: Effective in new tab
- (2020-10-29) Eduardo Mior: Muito util, usei para desativar o botão F7 do chrome fução do caret browsing
- (2020-10-26) Take 5: I absolutely LOVED this until it stopped working about a week ago (October 20th 2020). Seems to send wrong keys after Chrome is open a while. Have to restart chrome to get it to work again for the right keys. Anyone else having issues?
- (2020-10-13) Станислав: Нет поддержки macOS
- (2020-09-22) Michelle Le: it made some keyboard shortcuts easier because it was in a less awkward position than the original shortcut
- (2020-09-21) Konstantin Rubikoff: Очень мощное приложение! куча возможностей и вариантов! Советую опытным пользователям!
- (2020-09-21) Braam Zietsman: Absolutely love it. Been looking for this for a long time. Could we not do such a thing for Windows? (tongue in cheeck but a bit serious too)
- (2020-09-20) Андрей Шабаев-Маркин: Не работает на мак, хотя устанавливается.
- (2020-09-17) Xaoo BBX: For some reason it stopped working for me. I have antivirus disabled and didn't change anything in windows defender. Tried to reinstall but component is not being installed even if it says it is. Folder Local/AutoControll contains only .manifest without an .exe file. Tried multiple times. Doesnt work.
- (2020-09-16) barbudo 2005: The new feature of sections is fantastic. Bravo!!! A question: If I delete a section the actions inside also delete?
- (2020-09-12) Shy Vaporeon: Great extention. Really powerful, really useful, easy to set up. thanks.
- (2020-09-10) Master Mind: I would like to see duplicate aciton in somewhere next or in between "disable" and "delete" thank you!
- (2020-08-31) Projeto eXcript: Very very good work!!
- (2020-08-19) leo: Is there any alternatives for this extension for MAC? Or will there be an MAC release upcoming?
- (2020-08-18) Peter Bremer: This extension installs a stand-alone application on your system (inside C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\AutoControl) which is identified by several anti-virus as malware. Even though the developers keep saying these are false positives, the number of detections are increasing. AutoCtrl_2020.6.29.0.exe: 2 detections (https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/706c7a6f2ba412b6245d2a488b8ea7691ed31da41e3f3fe80d43e17ad1a4c260/detection), AutoCtrl_2020.8.1.0.exe: 5 detections (https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/62578a59fb07e91873c505bc39e5049a1a0bba7b9a024467344fc8a55b662964/detection), AutoControlZero.exe: 6 detections (https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/9fcafcd6d615c6dc65389ad0bc81073fa5d8fa02f1d3e5d27b93212a112cd449/detection). So it's the developer's word against the verdict of anti-virus scanners. Make of that what you want, I would prefer to stay on the safe side.
- (2020-08-18) Onur: You guys amazing!!!
- (2020-08-14) norio norio: Awesome! Working great for me. Switches tab (f7 Prev tab\\ f8 Next tab ) perfectly despite accidently focusing in text fields. Its became wery comfortable with this.
- (2020-08-11) Thomas Kail: Amazing app, it helped me a lot in setting keyboard shortcuts for some of the apps such as notion.so, fantastic!
- (2020-08-04) Daniel Braun: Finally Alt-Tab works the way it should. Thank you thank you thank you!!
- (2020-08-01) Tin Zi: This is a life saving app for me, if there is a app i can't live with out, this is it. Why? It saves my hand/arm/health because i use this app to remap my mouse buttons to keyboard and vise versa.
- (2020-07-30) Fernando Lazzari: Shortcut option to close tabs does not work in anonymous browsing
- (2020-07-20) Sandro Masselier: Thank you so much for this amazing app! I finally was able to recreate the Windows Task-Switching behavior in the Webbrowser. Just using Ctrl instead of Alt. This should be the default behavior (or at least an option) in every Webbrowser, it makes so much more sense since this functionality is available on every major OS and has been proven to be very useful. Tabbing from the start to the end of the tab list is just no comparison. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.
- (2020-07-11) Choku: Awesome extension! Two issues: 1. When activated with the right click the Edge right-click menu randomly pops up; 2. The whole extension sometimes is disabled randomly and has to be re-activated from the "emergency repair" option. Keep it up guys!
- (2020-07-09) peter quitzgard: Very good, it has so many options and it's well documented!
- (2020-07-06) David Pelech: Hi i really like this extension, i use it every day, but since this comes with a native component that records every keypress to look for the trigger one, i am concerned if you don't have access to all my keystrokes and don't log them. Please provide solid proof that you don't log user keypresses, for example the github page for this project so i can look into the code, or some other solid proof. as i said this extension is super cool, but i haven't found a single statement on your website that you explicitely don't log user keypresses with your "native component" EDIT: thanks for responding, now i understand. i changed my rating to 5 stars. This extention is so good.
- (2020-07-03) 付超然: Great software, I like it. Powerful customization function, in any page shortcut keys can respond normally. Even when I use other applications, I can fully control the browser through the global shortcut, which was previously impossible to achieve. It has helped me too much, and I hope it can help more people. I'm very surprised. Thank you!
- (2020-04-12) Sébastien Katana: Cette extension est un must have ! Je ragais sur Brave de ne pas pouvoir scroller tous les onglets avec clique droit/Scroll Up Scroll down. Avec cette extension aucun soucis ! Mille merci au créateur :)
- (2020-04-07) Stéphane F.: J'enrage à chaque fois que je ferme accidentellement un onglet avec Ctrl+W, au lieu de couper ou copier un texte que je viens de taper dans une page. Cette extension permet de désactiver un tel raccourci, en le (re)créant dans son interface, sans action en face. Précision utile car je n'ai trouvé aucune doc qui l'indique précisément.
- (2020-04-04) Weegloogi: I kinda doubted it at the start, because my antivirus flagged the native component as dangerous, but it is completely safe. It works great.
- (2020-04-03) Saleh Khalil: The best extension ever
- (2020-04-02) Beni Falk: This extension is awesome.. Due to the Coronavirus epidemic I need to connect from home to my work computer via RDP. I use keyboard shortcuts a lot in my work and in particular Ctrl-W and Alt-F4 which, until I found this extension, would close the connection / close Chrome altogether which was extremely annoying. Now i can disable these shortcuts or even send them to the remote computer without having my local browser catch them and act on them. Besides pure functionality, the extension's visual interface is also outstanding (it took me a while to get used to it, though).
- (2020-03-30) Slava Lishnevsky: Excellent extension! Previously I used Shortkeys extension, which was free and they sell it. You cant even compare these two. This one is far more superior in functionality and behaviour, works on every page (I mean even Chrome settings and configuration pages, new tab, chrome web store, extensions page etc...), very easy to define keys... I dont want to list all the cons of this extension because it will take forever :) Simply put, this one goes straight on the top pedestal. With this extension you can completely overwrite Chrome behaviour as you like, use keys you like, this one extension practically replaces dozens of single function extensions. Excellent work. Thank you!
- (2020-03-29) אליאב לוסקי: great!!!
- (2020-03-27) Greg: This is brilliant. Exactly what I was looking for and has a perfect interface. Loving it so far. Keep up the good work.
- (2020-03-25) Agustín Patrucco: Funciona perfecto, solo hay que saber bien cómo usarlo. Excelente extensión para crear nuevos atajos.
- (2020-03-21) Compared to Shortkeys which is not free anymore I would definitely go with this one, not only because it's free, but also because it is far more superior in functionality. Shortkey extension doesn't work on blank page, on chrome extensions page, on chrome settings page... while this one works everywhere, even on system level due to that tiny component that talks to the extension from OS level. Good job guys.
- (2020-03-14) Scot Ranney: When the "native component" is flagged by my virus software as having malware and trojans I'm pretty sure it's not safe no matter what kind of words are on the download page. Install this stuff at your own risk.
- (2020-02-24) Derix: I'd like it if a keybind would still activate when a key that's not part of it is being held down
- (2021-03-02, v:2021.2.20) Mahdi Hasan: A shortcut not working
I want to do the action when I send "wheel keys" then release the "RMB". But it's not working. How to make this work? screenshot: https://imgur.com/rE9uuSG
- (2021-03-01, v:2021.2.20) C. W. Sayre: How to disable ALL Chrome shortcuts?
Can't find a way to disable ALL Chrome shortcuts (or even just F1=Help); is there a way with your wonderful extension?
- (2021-02-24, v:2021.2.20) Niel Law: miscapture shift key
After install ACM can't switch IME by shift, it seems this system function key have been capture and disabled OS:Windows 10 enterprise LTSC 1809 Chrome:88.0.4324.150 (release)
- (2021-02-23, v:2021.2.20) Dave Slinger: WIN10 Chrome Desktop Shortcut
Hello, Read through some of the prior questions and I did not see this one (sorry if I missed it). I think it's a pain to add a website shortcut in Chrome to my desktop by first clicking the three dots with mouse, then going down to More Tools, then to Create Shortcut. Can your program automate this process by using a keyboard shortcut? If so, what would be the proper format for doing that? Thanks
- (2021-02-17, v:2021.2.8) שמואל לדרמן: Hotkey for a blind user
Hi In a web page I need to open a form by double clicking on the left mouse key, I cant use a mousse' I need a hotkey that will bring the mouse pointer to the text cursor, then I will be able to double click thanks my mail [email protected]
- (2021-02-14, v:2021.2.8) ALAA EL HÜSEYİN: Please fix the problem. A few days ago I had a problem which is when I open the browser the first time. I find that all the shortcuts have stopped working. When I left-click on a link and open the link in a new window. I find that the shortcuts only work w
Please fix the problem. A few days ago I had a problem which is when I open the browser the first time. I find that all the shortcuts have stopped working. When I left-click on a link and open the link in a new window. I find that the shortcuts only work with the new window. I tried deleting the plugin and reinstalling and the problem did not disappear I tried pressing the option to repair and the problem did not disappear I tried deleting all browser data and the problem did not go away Finally, I decided to try Microsoft's browser instead of Google Chrome and it didn't go away Then one of the friends who had advised me to use the tool told me that he was facing the same problem And he deleted the tool
- (2021-02-12, v:2021.2.8) Peter Bacon: Bookmark shortcuts not opening in new tab.
I've tried setting Ctrl+Shift+E to open chrome://extensions/, which it does, but it doesn't switch automatically to the next tab. I still have to either click on the tab or hit Ctrl+Tab. Is this possible to do right now?
- (2021-02-12, v:2021.2.8) ALAA EL HÜSEYİN: After the last update
After the last update, it no longer works on the first window; it works with the popup only
- (2021-01-09, v:2020.11.12) Chiffonkek: What are Favorite Tabs / Lists?
Hi guys, I can't find anything about Favorite Tabs or Lists, may I know if there's any resource that I can refer to? Seems interesting but I can't for my life figure out how to use it. Thanks in advance!
- (2021-01-07, v:2020.11.12) Азамат-Гери Келеметов: Configure the shortcuts to open the the first, second and third links from search results.
Hello, dear AutoControl team. Would you be so kind and help me configuring hotkeys for my case. I want to have the hotkeys to open the first, second, and third link from the search results. Do you have such an opportunity in AutoControl extension? If no - I think it is a nice feature to develop. Because in 90% of cases you find the answer in one of the 3 links on top of search results. Look forward to hearing from you. I appreciate your work. With Best regards Azamat.
- (2021-01-05, v:2020.11.12) Daniel Felipe de Souza: Stops working when USB Joysticks are plugged
I have a SimRig for Racing, but whenever the Wheel and Controles (3 USB joysticks) are plugged, the shortcuts stops working in Chrome. I have to unoplugg all my USB joysticks and do the Emergency Repair to gt the sortcuts back working. Is there a way to avoid having to Disconnect all USB Joysticks.
- (2021-01-04, v:2020.11.12) Zayed Ahmed: Sometimes glitches
Hey so I use right click to switch between previous tabs when i play a game and it sometimes suddenly stops working, like i right click, but it doesnt change immediately and i have to reclick multiple times to switch tabs . pls help fix this
- (2021-01-02, v:2020.11.12) Joshua Raphael: Support for Chromium Ubuntu/Mint
Hi, does the extension have support for the above? Anytime soon if not?
- (2021-01-01, v:2020.11.12) Long Tran: Website specific shortcuts?
Can I make shortcuts that only work on certain websites?
- (2020-12-29, v:2020.11.12) Long Tran: Close tabs with menu like in Tab Thumbnails Switcher?
Is it possible to close tabs with the tabs menu like in the Tab Thumbnails Switcher extension?
- (2020-12-28, v:2020.11.12) La Mangue Douce: copy current url
Hello, I'd like a shortcut to copy current webpage url but I can't find a way to do it Is it possible ? hanks
- (2020-12-28, v:2020.11.12) Truc Tran: Extension for MS Edge
Can you please make a shortcuts manager extension for MS Edge browser?
- (2020-12-10, v:2020.11.12) Per Andersen: open url i same tab
Hi there, first thanks for a very good product. I was wondering, is it possible to open an url in the same tab as you are in, instead of a new tab. Even if I choose target tab it opens to the right.
- (2020-12-08, v:2020.11.12) Lain inVerse: How to scroll to the top or bottom of the page?
Interface proposes to enter some "amount" which is a number, but it isn't clear number of what (separate minimum scrolls?) and it doesn't seem to accept too large numbers. In most cases entering something larger than 2 digits ends in no scroll at all or smaller distance. 0 doesn't provide any scroll either and can't be set in the first place and negative value cause scroll in the opposite direction. Both are kinda expected even though I thought these might be treated as special value for "scroll as far as possible". One of the most common example is scrolling to the top of the page on Reddit after scrolling multiple pages down. It generates very long page and I haven't figured a value which would consistently bring me to the top.
- (2020-12-07, v:2020.11.12) Lain inVerse: Close Tab action triggered by gesture closes active tab in focused window instead of one under cursor
I have 2 monitors and at least 2 browser windows open at all times with multiple tabs in each. Before this extension I've used miniGestures [Reloaded] and while it didn't work on protected tabs it always closed tab on which I performed gesture instead of the active one in the focused window at the moment. I quite often read one without clicking on it since Chrome allows to scroll it just fine without doing so. Unfortunately I can't reproduce this behavior with this extension and it always closes actual active tab in focused window. I've tried to use "Close Tabs" action instead, but I haven't found a way to make it target tab on which I performed the gesture , nor I found a way to switch window focus before using Close Tab action.
- (2020-12-01, v:2020.11.12) Julius Besser: Paste as plain text
Good morning, In the configuration for AutoControl, you have the ability to set an action to "clipboard paste". But there is not the option to set an action to "clipboard paste as plain text" (which is normally triggered by pushing Ctrl+Shift+V. Is it possible to include this option?
- (2020-11-30, v:2020.11.12) Markus M: Disable shortcuts if cursor in field
Hi Is there a way to disable triggering an action if the cursor is in a field of a form? I have a trigger "tt", now whenever I'm writing a comment or something with eg "sitting", the action is triggered. Best regards, Markus
- (2020-11-21, v:2020.11.12) Praveen Bhutani: backup
Dear Developer, By any chance is there a feature to backup all the shortcut keys and restoring them on a chrome browser on a different PC? Many thanks
- (2020-11-20, v:2020.11.12) Xaoo BBX: After update 11.11 extension stopped working
After update its stopped working. I have disabled Windows Defender and my antivirus to be able to install it again but it doesnt work. Any tips..?
- (2020-10-31, v:2020.9.14) Kunal Sharma: How to assign a shortcut key for a button on a website?
website url "https://www.tickertape.in/beat-the-street" I m trying to assign a shortcut key for login and logout , but failing everytime. Please help
- (2020-10-29, v:2020.9.14) Eric Smith: How to disable a built in chrome shortcut?
Hi, I installed your extension based on it's first listed feature of being able to change or disable a native chrome shortcut. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to disable a built-in chrome shortcut nor find info on your page about the ability to do so. Can you PLEASE tell me how to disable a built-in chrome shortcut? Specifically, I want to disable Chrome's new enable/disable carat browsing feature which is the 'F7' key with no modifier. I use F7 via other software to lower the volume on my PC and can no longer lower my volume when Chrome is running due to them adding the F7 shortcut recently. Thank you in advance.
- (2020-10-20, v:2020.9.14) Inf0 GuRu: Toolbar button won't work
Every time I click on the toolbar button option under events, nothing happens. The trigger box remains empty. What's wrong?
- (2020-10-19, v:2020.9.14) Popov Igor: Insert text into a new url input field
Hi, Is it possible to open a new url and after the page is loaded, put some text inside an input field? I am trying to create a script to open https://tools.pingdom.com/ webpage and copy a current tab url into their URL field. I tried to use synthesize input, clipboard paste and insert text but nothing works so far. Thanks!
- (2020-10-16, v:2020.9.14) Kirsty Clark: Copy URL
I simply want to be able to Go to the tab to the right, highlight the URL then copy it. I can't seem to find the correct option to do this (particularly the latter 2). Can you please advise?
- (2020-10-06, v:2020.9.14) kako kaiken: What happened?
First I can't do keyboard shortcuts. Next, I can no longer enter keys in the yellow box of the trigger. Finally, I can no longer call the menu from the toolbar button. There is nothing I can do right now.
- (2020-10-04, v:2020.9.14) rajesh akal: Restoring/Focusing/Triggering devtools
I defined a trigger to open/focus devtools but that does not seem to work. Please see this https://monosnap.com/file/ekS1kHr62O7VWkIDCpEE9XlokSvODP Please take a look at trigger conditions and let me know how to make it work. thanks
- (2020-10-01, v:2020.9.14) kako kaiken: Previous tab
I want the "AutoControl Shortcut Manager" to behave like the "Tab Position Options". (Events) [A tab is closed] [Switch to previous tab] However, the behavior is different in some cases. Go back to the previous previous tab.
- (2020-09-29, v:2020.9.14) Shawn Green: I can't download the native-component.exe
I use Norton 360 and even after disabling EVERY security option and turned off the firewall etc. but it still doesn't work. Do you need my Dxdiag report or any other information to help me?
- (2020-09-27, v:2020.9.14) Cameron Gagnon: Cannot remap "Find..."
I was hoping to remap "Ctrl+F" to "Ctrl+Shift+F" and execute the "Find..." functionality. This doesn't seem to be supported. Am I missing something or is this an addition that could be made? Would be sweet! Thanks!
- (2020-09-22, v:2020.9.14) Pierfrancesco Barbieri: CTRL+TAB system
There are basically three suggestions that I would like to give you to improve your extension, specifically regarding the CTRL+TAB system, all of them come from Firefox where this system is integrated into the browser and provides a better user experience in this respect. 1st Tip: Opening menus even when not needed. By reading the guide at the link https://www.autocontrol.app/switch-to-last-used-tab-in-chrome and following step 3 step by step you can set CTRL+TAB in a similar way to Firefox, the only the difference is that the menu appears even when you simply want to alternate between two tabs and then release CTRL quickly after pressing CTRL+TAB. The menu should appear only if after pressing CTRL+TAB the CTRL key is still pressed for a few fractions of a second (hold down: 0.2 secs) and remain active as long as it is pressed. Otherwise it should alternate between the two tabs without appearing. 2nd Hint: CTRL+W and marked item. As the title suggests, while scrolling through the tabs in the menu, CTRL+W closes the current tab and not the one marked, so you are forced to select the tab and then close it. This often causes the loss of your tabs that you were alternating and therefore you are forced to reposition them. 3rd Tip: Open link in new tab. When you open a link in a new tab, this link is not the last used tab, so CTRL+TAB continues to switch between the two tabs used. We are therefore forced to select the new tab manually, this is uncomfortable because we often open the link in a new tab to take a look without losing what we were doing in the previous one, this is advantageous because once the open link is closed it is possible return to alternate the two tabs we were using. That's it, congratulations on the extension. I sincerely hope you will extend support to Linux as well.
- (2020-09-21, v:2020.9.14) Emya Soul: Enable And disable all shortcut buttons missing
When I go into the extension, the disable all shortcuts and enable all shortcuts buttons are no longer there. Adding new shortcuts is a problem since I now have to disable and enable them one by one now, and I usually need to disable or enable several at one time so that feature was extremely useful to me. I was wondering is this a bug, or did you guys get rid of the feature for some reason?
- (2020-09-15, v:2020.9.14) TRN: Windows Defender Alert
Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn Date: 15.09.2020 23:55 file: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\AutoControl\AutoCtrl_2020.9.14.0.exe
- (2020-09-14, v:2020.9.14) Vlad Kuzba: Native component isn't available for Linux
The extension doesn't work on a Linux system, as the native component is not native to Linux. Bad, very bad...
- (2020-09-01, v:2020.8.3) Imre Ipolyi: Tab list ignores clicks after saving and restoring settings in a dat file
It worked without fail before I saved and restored AutoControl settings. I looked into the hidden details of the restored list of actions (both in my browser and in the dat file) and it seems to look exactly like it was before save/restore (including other hotkeys I remapped, F12, Ctrl+Tab etc). The action I linked to a custom menu button is on the list and it seems to be the way I made it. I made a custom menu named "Oldest tabs not yet unloaded" that contains a tab list named "Oldest tabs not yet unloaded" so it's easy to link it to a button or hotkeys. The sort&filter details are still in the definition. No matter whether I open this tab list by key or button, when I click an item on that tab list it doesn't activate any tab (but it did before save/restore). The menu is still correctly populated by a list of tabs but is closed as soon as I click anywhere on it just like when I click outside of the menu. Restarting the browser didn't help. After browser restart I got a warning that the native component of AutoControl needs to be installed (but it was installed before restart). I redownloaded and ran Native-Component.exe and it confirmed that it's already installed. I also tried solving this by deleting the remap from the actions list and redefining the list's activation both by hotkeys and by menu button. Didn't delete the menu button, just the entry from the action list that was linked to the button. Win 8.1, Brave Version 1.13.82 Chromium: 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2020-08-29, v:2020.8.3) Imre Ipolyi: Unload memory used by a tab by selecting it from a menu in MRU order.
Hi. The reason why I'm doing this is that I don't want to unload the oldest used tab from memory blindly selecting it as described here https://www.autocontrol.app/release-ram-without-closing-tabs I want to see a list of tabs and select which one I wanna unload. I created a menu button that opens a list sorted and filtered as in step 1 and step 2 here https://www.autocontrol.app/release-ram-without-closing-tabs but not including step 3 (slice 1 to 1) so I can see the not yet unloaded tab list in ascending use order. But I couldn't make it work to unload a tab I click on that menu list, no matter whether I link actions in the order "unload tabs">>"open menu" or "open menu">>"unload tabs". Is it possible to do what I want?
- (2020-08-27, v:2020.8.3) SONAT YALCINKAYA: assigning key combinations to action area
is there a way I can create key combinations in action area? e.g (shift-alt-R) i like to pair mouse gestures (trigger) with hotkeys (action)
- (2020-08-19, v:2020.8.3) David Pelech: native component installer only installs manifest, no executable files
i had to reinstall native component because of anitvirus, but now the installer only installs the manifest file, no .exes. please help.
- (2020-08-17, v:2020.8.3) Amy W.: Ran into a few questions
Hi, I was hoping you could help with a couple things. I followed the steps in part 3 of this page https://www.autocontrol.app/switch-to-last-used-tab-in-chrome to create a tab list with thumbnail previews, and ran into a couple of issues. 1. Biggest problem is that the menu doesn't scroll. It shows 40 tabs and that's it... In Windows alt-tab, you can keep scrolling once you get past what's visible in the window, and it would be great to be able to do that here as well. 2. Would also be really nice to be able to use the arrow keys to change the item mark (again, like the Windows alt-tab) rather than the arrow keys always starting from the bottom right of the menu. 3. Unrelated to the ctrl-tab menu--I was also trying to set up a shortcut to select the current tab and one or more to the right. Finally got the current tab selected as well (instead of *just* the one on the right), but I can't figure out how to make it so I can keep pressing right arrow and adding tabs to selection. (Screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/FvIifTu) Any help you can give is much appreciated!
- (2020-08-17, v:2020.8.3) Amy W.: Emergency Repair notification blank
Had to do an Emergency Repair and got a popup window, but it came up blank.
- (2020-08-16, v:2020.8.3) Nick V.: How do I disable native shortcuts?
I can't seem to find any option or mention of how to disable chrome's native shortcuts within the extension. It looks like I can overwrite the native shortcuts, but I want the shortcut to not affect chrome at all.
- (2020-08-13, v:2020.8.3) Saadyant P. R.: Antivirus software flagged Autocontrol files.
I've been facing a few problems lately and Windows SmartScreen kept malfunctioning so I ran a Mcafee scan and it flagged AutoControl data files as possibly suspicious
- (2020-08-12, v:2020.8.3) Tony Tran: Sudden stop
Sometimes the AC suddenly stop working, I had to do emergency repair and it work again. Sometimes it fails but auto recover itself. Can you advise what can I do to find where is the problem? Tks.
- (2020-08-09, v:2020.8.3) Gaming Guy 901109: toggle actions
i want to know how to toggle an action. For example, i made an action that if you do "space" then it will do the input "d". i want there to be a key that i can press to enable and disable this action with one press. I dont want to go back to the trigger tab and manually click enable or disable. Please respond quickly
- (2020-08-08, v:2020.8.3) barbudo 2005: Option to view only readed tabs
Please give the option to only view the readed tabs not the no readed that I open in the background. Thank you
- (2020-08-05, v:2020.8.3) prehx: windows action "hide"
I be using windows action "hide" and is it suppose to close tabs? once i do the action to hide it just seems to be closing tabs because i can't get the tabs back. hiding doesn't work unless it's suppose to close tabs.