Stop wasting time sorting through emails: Instantly know which of your emails needs a reply back.
Never drop the ball again. Now you can know exactly which emails need a reply with Email Reply Status. You'll have an inbox indicator that will tell you: 1. Which emails you need to reply to 2. The emails that you already replied to 3. Those that you don't need to reply to at all It's a perfect tool for: ✅ Small business owners ✅ Sales people ✅ Business people who are just too busy to keep track of emails ✅ Customer service representatives ✅ Customer support personnel With Email Reply Status, never miss another opportunity again!
- (2020-12-12) J Boles: Love the concept, and initial functionality, but it needs a way to toggle the flag on multiple emails at once. Even in my important inbox, I get too many things that don't require a response or action, and need to toggle 10 or 20 at once.
- (2020-07-09) stefan ketola: No longer working for me. Was pretty cool while it did
- (2019-11-11) I like that it makes it obvious which emails I have replied to however it would be even better if there were an option to make the button smaller or even just a red X and a green ✔ denoting which had been answered.
- (2019-08-03) Bertillo Vasquez: 5 stars. As soon as my email opens, my eyes know what needs to be responded to. The color coordination is such a great touch that I never miss anything anymore.
- (2019-08-02) J.R Brown: Having it work directly with Gmail is tremendous. I can use this feature whether I’m on my computer or halfway across the globe.
- (2019-07-08) Denise Mast: Just installed today and it doesn't function the way it shows on the video. When I reply to an email, the email in my inbox still shows as "unanswered." I can go through and change the status but that's not how it's supposed to work.
- (2019-06-05) Derrick Jones: I don't believe the people at CloudHQ is from this planet. Perhaps they will buy out Google someday?
- (2019-05-21) Michael Hutton: I love the Gmail extensions by CloudHQ but this is the first one that I have come across with issues. Immediately after installing, it didn't do what it says on the YouTube video, whereby I have to manually mark emails as 'replied' instead of the extension doing it automatically when I have replied to an email. This ends up wasting more time. I reported the issue to their support, but never got a reply. Since then, the dropdown selection to change the status yourself has stopped working altogether, so now all the statues are incorrect with no option to manually correct them. So, unfortunately I had to consider this extension redundant and remove it. Hopefully the CloudHQ guys address these issues at some point, as they do make some excellent extensions. If these issues do get fixed, I would definitely come back and give it another try though.
- (2019-05-01) Digital Nomad at WORK: Really like it. Great job! But why do I have to manually change the status in the drop down once I have replied to the email. That costs a lot of unnecessary time. It should switch automatically to REPLIED when the email has been answered and leave the option to change the status optionally.. Would be great.. Can you do that?
- (2019-05-01) Tim Berthard: I get to be the customer service rep of my clients’ dreams because of this. I never have anything slip by me anymore because my inbox is in pristine condition, organized to the T, because I know exactly who I need to reply to, immediately. It’s fantastic
- (2019-04-30) Edgar Montez: It makes like a checklist for my emails, so I know what I need to get to and what I already sent. It’s so nice adding it to Gmail.
- (2019-01-09) Katana G.: I never miss emails from my professor anymore. Finding the emails that are awaiting reply with one click has been amazing for me. It's a godsend.
- (2019-01-09) Robert Edwards: Yo I've had such an easy time replying to emails with this. Everything I'm worried about comes up in a menu with one click.
- (2019-01-08) Emily Stevens: I used to habitually check my emails for replies and waste the day away making sure I hadn't missed anything from anyone but this extension has helped me immensely. I just sift through the emails awaiting reply folder now. I can't imagine my email without this now.
- (2019-01-08) Jenna Lawley: Organization is Key! One click from the dropdown menu lets me find all the emails that really need my attention - the ones I need to respond to and the ones other people haven't opened yet. I've been more productive since I discovered this and emails aren't getting past me anymore :-)