Gather your favorite colors in one place.
****Update**** You ask, we listen! Clicking on the hex code right now will copy it to your clipboard! TRY IT! Spctrm offers a nice, precise and efficient way for you to generate your very own color palettes! With the ability to name each palette, you'll never have to keep track of which color palette is for which project! With each export, it comes with a minimalistic design together with the hex code crying out to be used in YOUR very own project. So go ahead and click that download button to get started on making your very first Spctrm palette! [Feedbacks and bug reports] We are still in the beta stages of our release! You can shoot us an email at [email protected] If you like Spctrm, we would highly appreciate if you'd show us some love by giving us the 5 star review (: Stay tuned for more features!
- (2020-07-10) Laura Timmel: Abandonware? It doesn't currently seem to do anything. I click on the + buttons, and nothing happens. The only button that seems to do anything is the trash can, so you can clear your already empty palette.
- (2019-07-09) Chrysta Yoga: Great job! Very helpful app :)
- (2019-02-25) Albert Putra: Keren abis!!
- (2018-12-09) mentari arinardi: Amazing! Now I can get my favorite colors! :D
- (2018-10-10) Great work! Love it!
- (2017-03-25) Dion Soetjiadi: If the hex code could be copied it would be more helpful.
- (2017-03-18) Paul Simbeck-Hampson: Would be useful to see the hexcodes in the extension, also be able to copy them.
- (2017-03-15) Axel Hugo: OMG! This chrome extension help me a lot with my design job. Very recommended to all designer, either you web designer, fashion designer, graphic designer, it will help you save your time to make your own color palette.
- (2017-03-15) Jason Joshua: It helps me a lot as a designer!