Quickly search your team's Confluence at the press of a button. ...also, adds the shortcut 'con' to the Chrome omnibox.
Quickly find pages in your team's Confluence. No more bookmarking pages and typing URLs, just assign a hotkey and pull up relevant documentation instantly! Extension is open source and has zero ads.
- (2021-03-01) Ondra Podolinský: not working. I have more spaces. I am logged in, add link into wiki link and nothing happened.
- (2020-01-29) Grant Winney: Using it with a personal (private) instance of Confluence, and it seems to work well, and work fast. Thanks for making this!
- (2019-11-06) Shane Gibeault: A real time saver when it comes to searching our Confluence Wiki pages for relevant support articles!
- (2019-09-25) Vladimir Mitrovic: The address is hardcode to /wiki at the end , so I cannot use (my confluence doesn't have /wiki ) .. Too bad, the concept looks good
- (2018-10-03) Ovi Hentea: This is better in practice than it is in theory. I mapped ctrl+shift+f to it, so I can search work documentation without leaving keyboard. You can then use Tab to scroll through the results, and Enter to open the page in new tab. Sheer genius, thanks for putting together!