Zoom in and out on images and videos using shift + mouse wheel and by other ways.
This extension works "inline", i.e. images are not displayed in a popup - instead they are enlarged exactly where they are. Press shift (customizable) and use mouse wheel to zoom in or out an image or video under pointer. It's open source: https://github.com/kpion/inzoom If you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach me on [email protected] or file an issue on the github page above. New in version 1.31: Keyboard shortcut to enlarge a photo and bring it to the front in one step (alt + a).
- (2021-08-07) i krg: Perfectly working for me! The best image zoom extension I could find - and my final choice. Even offers optional right click menu for those users not having a mouse wheel -and- is able to rotate images (both should be mentioned here) Here the same as Polanic wrote below: " I think I must have tried a dozen+ useless image zoom extensions." Almost all other(!) image zoomer come with issues like ... .... working only on half of the sites or not at all, .... not exposing the whole image, the magnified image stays covered by the surrounding page area and elements. ... images get distorted/warped. This extension avoids all those issues. So far I could not find a single page where it failed. Well done, many thanks!
- (2021-08-06) Shaun P: <alt/option + z> works great to zoom images, along with <esc> to quickly return to normal. That said, it would be nice if it had the option to use a better zoom algorithm, even if that option was a bit slower.
- (2021-02-25) Marius Enache: A few suggestions: - Zoomed images should not be cropped/confined by the image frame (some frames are tiny); - "Bring to front" image position should be centered on screen (some images have upper left origin and offset outside the window); - "Bring to front" default image size should be original 100% resolution (if bigger than screen - fit window), not blown up full screen 320x320 px images; - After "Bringing to front", give option to click outside the zoomed image to reset it's size/position, or display clickable X button (escape interferes with site functionality, like exiting out of gallery view on ig, fb, pinterest);
- (2021-02-13) claudio fermin: No funciona en Twitter o es que lo estoy usando mal? HELP
- (2020-11-29) Vadim L.V.: Фунциклює
- (2020-08-08) gabe ray: i agreen this best one yet
- (2020-07-19) Furkan Birliker: nice güzel
- (2020-04-04) Martin Polanic: Finally! I think I must have tried a dozen+ useless image zoom extensions. Almost gave up but this is exactly what I was hoping to find. Thanks!
- (2020-01-21) Danilo Almeida: Just perfect! Better than the others!
- (2019-10-17) Marcelo S: perfect
- (2019-08-29) Alex: Exactly what I was looking for!
- (2019-05-28) Tom Tovalsky: Does exactly what it says on the tin :)