Translate webpages instantly using phonetic alphabets!
Phonetify translates webpages using phonetic alphabets. Phonetify can translate to Soundscript, IPA, Deseret, Shavian, ARPABET and X-SAMPA.
- (2021-04-09) Isabella C.: Perfect extension for me to start practicing pronunciation
- (2021-01-28) minty stegosaurus: I love this extension and i use it all the time. i think it would be a cool feature for people to be able to make their own custom phonetic transcriptions. other than that, the app is excellent
- (2020-08-17) Nicole Richwine: The only problem with this extension is the occasional mistakes with Shavian. I wish there was a way to submit corrections or suggestions in the extension itself or on a website dedicated to Phonetify. Thanks!
- (2020-01-09) toon peeters: My only issue with this is that as someone who isn't an english native and as such also visits a lot of pages in my native language, i wish there was a feature to turn this application off on specific pages, or if detectable, languages.
- (2019-07-28) S Doc: Very good but British and American English mixed. I hope British and American English are separated by option.