Enriched context about your contacts, without leaving your inbox.
- (2021-07-01) David Witkowski: The Chrome app itself is great - makes it really easy to add and update contacts. So why one star? The backend system is horrible, and about every three months I have to file a support ticket because of failed synchronization with my Google accounts. I pay for a synchronization service - that doesn't reliably synchronize. And what's worse than a service that doesn't work? A service that doesn't reliably work - because you can't trust it. Support tickets go unanswered for a few days. Then some low-level rep responds, and doesn't seem to understand the issue - despite the fact that I have this same issue about four times a year. Emails back and forth, each from them takes a couple of days, in some cases a week. They'll then promise to "talk to engineering" - which never happens. Again, this is something I pay for. Apparently the company was acquired by Benchmark. I got a nice email from their new CEO talking about the acquisition. I emailed back, congratulated him on the acquisition, and expressed my sincere hopes that under new management they would step up their support game and deliver a functioning service I can trust to work. So far, this hasn't happened. I'm going to finish out my annual subscription, then move to another sync service. The Chrome web app doesn't make up for the backend support failures.
- (2021-02-20) Vikram - Multiplier AI: does not close popup window
- (2020-10-07) livfin goog: 202010 Gmail Inbox extension Keeps freezing since past week. Only workaround is to remove from chrome and re-add. Full Contact used to be a valuable extension. Their data-agg business must be suffering. If this is not resolved by EoM, then I'm gonna be forced to cancel my acct as the poor experience is outweighing the value. 202007 Reduced from 4 to 3 stars. Very helpful, when it works. However, have been dealing with daily (yes, daily) connection failures for past 2-3 months. Have not reported to support (ok, that's on me), instead disabling and reenabling extension sometimes works. Other times, remove and reinstall is needed. Sadly, stability has chronically suffered recently. Support has been responsive anytime I've requested it, But, if I have to repeatedly open support request for a browser extension, then perhaps I'm using the wrong extension?? 201906 Been using it for a year, and generally satisfied. Would give 5th start, except the latest version (upgrade to Contact+) has now twice failed to detect the hovering over different email addresses. Support had me uninstall and reinstall, which worked, but then 20 hrs later, failed again. Hope this is fixed soon. Hover feature is a great productivity gain.
- (2020-07-23) Nathalie Mege: Obligation de s'enregistrer pour avoir accès aux fonctions de l'extendion alors qu'ELLE a déjà accès à notre compte google... je trouve ça très limite côté protection des données, même si côté look ça paraît mieux pensé que Gmail (mais tout est mieux pensé que Gmail, et quand on songe que Google domine la planète, que penser d'une telle indigence ?)
- (2020-04-06) Matteo Pellegri: invasivo, non si riesce a cancellare account
- (2020-03-24) Mahmudul Haq: Good
- (2020-03-16) Roy Munin: Well done! Thanks for making an official app on the gmail platform
- (2020-01-28) Nathan Yates: Slow to update - tech support not very helpful - quick to push for purchase
- (2020-01-15) Henri Berube: Waste of time. It doesn't work. Won't even open. And the contacts tags don't seem to carry over from on computer to another. Not impresed given all the company hype!
- (2019-12-23) Károly Ozsváth: Kuka, használhatatlan.
- (2019-11-29) László Kovács: Létező fiókra azt írja hogy ilyen nincs! Így bejelentkezni sem lehet vele! Mert a létező adatokat sem fogadja el! A gmail fiókomba be pofátlankodott.De ott sem működik! A Google Levélfigyelő 4.4.0 használom az legalább működik! De ez csak egy szemét! Ezért törölve!
- (2019-11-10) Patrick Lee: doesn't work anymore. tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but no change.
- (2019-09-23) sumon mia: No picture show but why, than every thing is ok
- (2019-09-11) Bert Goyne: they limit the number of everything you can do paid or unpaid its a rip off
- (2019-08-26) Micheal Espinola: I had to disable this extension because of how badly it slowed down Gmail. Many times on a new window/tab open, Gmail would hang indefinitely. I'm a systems engineer. I used the dev tools inspector to monitor what was going on. All the performance problems were caused by Contacts+ API calls. Usually due to failures. As soon as I disabled the extension, all my problems went away. What I get out of this extension is not worth the headache and issues of simply trying to use my email and not even directly interact with Contacts+. The older iterations of the extension were good. It has turned into a mess that I can no longer tolerate.
- (2019-08-18) Adam Takvam: I don't get it. Nothing is different in Gmail. I've looked everywhere and I can't figure out how this app is doing anything at all. Uninstalling.
- (2019-07-22) Didier Wirtz: Did not succeed synchronising with gmail contacts support did not reply to my question
- (2019-06-26) Gabriele Sedda: Sorry to put a negative review on a tool that I used a lot for the past few years and that it was super helpful. With the last update, not working anymore
- (2019-04-04) Tony Stark: Stuked in sign up. Vary bad for privacy. Takes full access, still not working
- (2019-03-14) Eder Nabarro: Muito Bom para avaliar os emails.
- (2019-02-27) its cool.
- (2019-01-02) Hurain Loba Kisa: Very Good!
- (2018-11-15) Oren Yehezkely: It stops working too often. tech support is not effective. Bugs last forever...
- (2018-09-18) Livius Feinbaum: Coexistance seem to be resolved in following versions FC: Version 184.108.40.2061 Chrome: Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2018-08-28) Amaia: Antes funcionaba bastante bien, hoy es una barra gris que para lo único que sirve es para quitar espacio. No sincroniza bien los contactos, y lo único que hace es mostrarte los updates de la app u sugerirte un upgrade (pago). Una lástima como idea era muy buena para evolucionarla.
- (2018-08-12) Lukas Gawenda: Top!
- (2018-07-29) Thom Richmond: False advertising. Tries to quickly push to a pay service.
- (2018-07-28) Circus Guide Entertainment Agency: Buggy, Mac os app is limiting. Has some good things about it but not there yet.
- (2018-06-24) B W: Buggy at times.
- (2018-06-14) Peteris Urtans: Lietojam jau pāris gadus un nav nekādu sūdzību! Ātrs un stabils!
- (2018-05-09) Scott Wright: Ⲱ Ⲟ Ⲱ !!
- (2018-05-01) Shamim Sarker: nice
- (2018-02-21) Patrick Kedziora: The best! A must for all networkers!
- (2017-12-10) Ernesto J Cardona: Not Working
- (2017-12-05) John Grantman: Excellent idea. Works great once in awhile. Usually one edit or add is all that is accepted before error messages. Contacted FullContact multiple times as a paid subscription customer and response is short saying "the developers are aware". Between this long term issue and the Office365 sync debacle it seems the company is moving too fast and recruiting subscribers instead of focusing on the stability and performance of the platform. I hope it changes before another (maybe better) solution comes along.
- (2021-08-10, v:20.9.1) Junaid Aftab: The contacts not Sync
i have added the contact in gmail but the contact do not sync and show in contact plus,
- (2021-05-18, v:20.9.1) Pamela Cohen: Chrome extension not working since I subscribed to Contacts plus
Hi. Since I've signed up for Contacts plus a few days ago, my chrome extension button is not taking me to the website any longer. , but instead it just brings me to a drop down menu that says "thanks for using our extension' . Did I end up downloading a hack which now has all my contacts, or ??? Please help!!!
- (2020-10-07, v:20.9.1) Sheldon Muir: Contacts+ for Gmail/Chrome extension does not appear to be working at the moment
Latest Chrome, on MacBook Pro. Worked up to 2 days ago. Now extension says "Something Went Wrong" when trying to log in. Contacts+ Web working fine.
- (2020-07-01, v:20.06.24.1154) Int. Bühnenwerkstatt Graz: Not working
Dear Contacts + Team, for like a year the app is not working. I cant singne in in Gmail and this on all of our devices. can u help us solve this? Kind Regards
- (2020-06-29, v:20.06.24.1154) Stuart Hamlyn: syncing
Thank you. I’m trying to make sure my contacts are kept in my exchange server primarily. So when I say “sync” does that mean it puts one copy of the contact in each account? How do you differentiate what is stored on the phone (iCloud), what is stored on my exchange server and what is stored in the Gtsecurites.net account (which is gmail)? In other words, can it merge the contacts in these 3 or so accounts in my exchange account without creating duplicates. Right now when I send out an email and add a contact on my iPhone, it asks if I want to search for the contact in the gmail account and seems to have removed the primary record from the exchange server……. Stuart From: Contacts+ Support <[email protected]> Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 11:26 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: Fwd: please help me log in to my account and also sync contacts to my exchange server Hi there, Greetings from Contacts+. I can see a premium account with the email address: [email protected] Could you please try to login from here: https://app.contactsplus.com/login using the email address [email protected] and password? Please let us know if you are still unable to login. Also, I can see that your Outlook account [email protected] is already synced with your Contacts+ account. Looking forward to hearing from you. -- Kind regards, Gauri Customer Support Representative
- (2020-06-24, v:20.06.24.1154) Clay Elliott: I don't see the Contacts+ add-on in my gmail toolbar
Hi there - hoping you can help: I don't see the Contacts+ add-on in my gmail toolbar. I see the gmail toolbar but the contacts+ icon isn't in it. I have the chrome extension installed and I am logged into it. I have two gmail accounts. Both gmail accounts are set up in Contacts+ to sync to my one Contacts+ account. When I open my gmail accounts I get this: In one chrome tab I am logged into my personal gmail account. I see the Contacts+ add-on in the toolbar there! And it works fine. But in another Chrome tab I am logged into a business gmail account (hosted email as part of gsuite account). On that gmail account I have the toolbar visible but I don't see the Contacts+ add-on. Any idea why? The business account is where I really need the chrome extension to work! Please help....
- (2020-05-21, v:220.127.116.112) Chuck Garrett: The Gmail Chrome Extension is not working
I've rebooted the computer, Chrome and Gmail and uninstalled and reinstalled the extension but it does not appear on the right side of Gmail as it used to nor is there a link to toggle it on/off.
- (2020-05-12, v:18.104.22.1682) Amit Cudykier: Not working in Edge Chromium web browser
This extension do not seem to work on in Edge Chromium web browser. What am I missing?
- (2020-05-04, v:22.214.171.1242) Angie Killian: Contacts+ disappeared
My right sidebar still shows some other apps (Todoist, Gmass, Calendar), but Contacts+ has disappeared. Help? I'm on my Google Chrome browser, with Gmail open, using Windows 10.
- (2020-04-06, v:126.96.36.1992) Matteo Pellegri: non riesco a cancellare account
non riesco a cancellare account, prego fornire informazioni grazie.
- (2020-02-16, v:188.8.131.522) Adrian Pana: hy my account was compromise
hello my account has been stolen for some time. he broke my password and changed my recovery email
- (2019-12-10, v:19.11.08.1446) James Saffel Sr: 123.hp.com
can`t complete 123.hp.com
- (2019-11-13, v:19.11.08.1446) Bryce Robbins: Sidebar not working
I just installed the extension in Chrome but it does not appear to be working.
- (2019-09-29, v:19.09.18.1235) David Allison: sidebar
Sidebar icon in Gmail has suddenly disappeared. What can I do?
- (2019-09-17, v:19.09.05.1510) said hout: حوات سعيد 212656933378 الدار البيضاء المغرب
حلم حلم حلم
- (2019-09-16, v:19.09.05.1510) Bryan Day: Contacts+ Gmail extension error message: Failed to save contact
My Contacts+ Gmail extension will not save contact data entered into the sidebar. "Failed to save contact. Please try again or contact support." My attempts to try again have failed so please advise a remedy. Thanks, Bryan
- (2019-09-10, v:19.09.05.1510) Clive Piper: contacts plus not showing in the sidebar anymore
as above, no side bar of information...
- (2019-08-20, v:19.08.19.1040) Joseph David: erro
There's a problem Whoops, the Contacts+ for Gmail Chrome extension ran into an error. To resolve this issue, reload the page and you should be set! If you continue to have issues, please contact support.
- (2019-07-19, v:19.07.18.0838) David Duncan: having an error message
does not sync
- (2019-07-17, v:19.07.17.1250) Max Broad: extension not showing in gmail
The button to access Contacts+ is not showing in Gmail
- (2019-07-14, v:19.07.04.1153) Graeme Paterson: Gmail Extension not working
Can't find the extension in Gmail in Chrome even though I've uninstalled 10 times and have paid for the premium. Can you update soon please.
- (2019-07-11, v:19.07.04.1153) Ernesto Gómez: Puesta en marcha
Hola equipo de Contacts+, Estoy intentando poner en marcha Contacts+ para el equipo de ventas en el que estoy y no soy capaz de saber como funciona la herramienta. Cuando podríamos tener una call para que me explicasen el proceso de instalación? Abrazo