Collections of useful shortcuts and utilities for Salesforce Developers and Admins.
Collections of few useful shortcuts for Salesforce Developers and Admins. Such as - Alawys open SFDC Dev Console in a new tab: Salesforce has retired the ability to open the developer console in a new tab, instead it opens in a new stripped window. This can be little annoying and hence I have built this extension to allow the opening of the developer console in a new tab. - Quick navigation to setup: Provides keyboard short key allow navigation to Setup page. - Quick switch to classic: Provides keyboard short key allow switching from Lightning to Classic experience. - Organization Banners: You can configure your desired banners for all different-different Salesforce organizations/environments. It's very useful when working on multiple organizations, helps to distinguish between them *Features* - Shortcuts for many useful navigation - Works only Salesforce pages. - Handles for both Classic and Lightning Experience - Support Incognito mode - Open new tab just after the active tab - Does not open multiple tabs for same org - Show alert notification for all unauthenticated Salesforce pages - Organization banners configuration *Supported Action* Below are the list of all supported action - Open Developer Console - Navigate to Setup - Switch to Salesforce Classic - Switch to Lightning - Open Extension's Options *Tips* - Please vist Options page (Right Click on Extension and Click on Options) and configure your preferences shortkeys and actions - We Prefer to use shortkeys to quickly perform desired actions. *Limitations* - Due to Chrome Web Store Policies, as single extension can only have four shortkeys + one default Shortkey for extension click
- (2020-11-01) Jiyaad Naeem: I was looking for a way to quickly get to setup menu as opposed to constantly clicking to get there as an admin. This app delivers, and works great! Just for reference as I wasn't sure, to access shortkeys, you need to go to extensions, and click the 3 bar menu at the top left of your screen and click shortkeys from there, you can configure what you want your shortkeys to be for each of the commands in the extension. Thanks for putting this together!!
- (2020-02-28) Dildar P: Loved It
- (2019-07-24) Navin Dayama: Very Very helpful App for all the Salesforce developer. Thank you so much for developing this very useful extension which makes our work so easy. Loved it.
- (2019-06-18) Ravi Rawat: Every Salesforce Developer must be looking for this.....Really useful extension Thank You
- (2019-06-18) Kamlesh Rawat: very helpful Extension
- (2019-06-18) Rajendra Rawat: It's really great.
- (2019-06-03) Hemant Soni: too good
- (2019-05-19) Technical Daanav: Every Salesforce Developer must be looking for this.....Really useful extension
- (2019-05-19) Ankit bhati: Most helpful Extension
- (2019-05-14) Vidula Emmanuel: That's cool!
- (2019-05-14) Ankit Kumar: Finally find something really good after long time.
- (2020-10-20, v:2.134) Venkatesh S: Unable to handle request for clicked_browser_action to open_naviga.......
When I clicked the extension icon from the salesforce page, I got following error message. "Unable to handle request for clicked_browser_action to open_naviga......."
- (2019-07-24, v:2.132) Paramjot Bhatia: Leads to SFDC Shortcuts Settings
Upon clicking the extension, I see the SFDC Shortcut settings, no longer is it automatically opening in a new tab if i click the extension. Please advice. I prefer clicking it to go to new tab dev console.