Integrates the D&D Beyond Character Sheets with Roll20 and Foundry VTT.
Beyond20 integrates the D&D Beyond Character Sheet seamlessly into Roll20, Foundry VTT and Discord. It can also provide a dice roller for rolling all your skills and attacks directly from the D&D Beyond character sheets or stat blocks. A roll button will be automatically added to D&D Beyond’s character sheet sidebars (abilities, skill checks, saving throws, weapon attacks, spells, class features, and more) that lets you either roll the dice directly into the Virtual TableTop chat, or display the spell card, feature or equipment item for others to see. Check out the website https://beyond20.here-for-more.info for more information about this extensions. Watch the video tour and check out the screenshots or check the full list of features. This extension is open source and released under a GPL v3 License with some parts under MIT license.
- (2020-04-04) Kelly Fisher: Fantastic tool, helps bridge the gap between a bunch of other great online RP tools.
- (2020-04-04) John Wyss: This works great! It essentially mirrors all the functionality that Roll20 has for character sheets, but you can use your DNDBeyond character, as well as your compendium content!
- (2020-03-31) Theo Bueno: So I believe this can be amazing, and it's likely my troubles are my fault for not clicking something I should... But everytime I send a roll from DndBeyond to Roll20 two problems occur: A) The rolls only occur on the 3D Dice, nothing but my name appears in the chat... not sure why. But that way no modifiers are visible, making most of the usefulness of the plugin seem wasted. Also, everytime I let it roll damage, it rolls double damage. I'm not rolling criticals and "force Crit" is off... So i cant seem to make that work. My GM ist using it yet, I'm the only one with it on, but that doesnt feel like it should cause those problems. Any fixes? ----- I looked it up and it does appear to be caused by the DM not using the system, I'll ask them to try and if it all works out I'll change the review!
- (2020-03-30) Layton Burchell: Amazing, best thing since Discord.
- (2020-03-29) Tyrone Lewis: Literally exactly what I needed. I'd been hesitant to run online games cause I had so much saved on DDB and wanted a way to play that on a VTT easily and this extension just works so well and easily and just... I can't say enough good things about it
- (2020-03-28) Douglas Terbush: Malwarebytes is throwing a Trojan warning when I go to your website or use the tool. Could you please investigate this and get it fixed? Check if you site has been compromised please? Here is an imgur link of the trojan warning for your tool: https://imgur.com/a/R9XDMiD
- (2020-03-28) Haaris Qureshi: Honestly such a useful and reliable extension. I'm surprised by how perfectly it works and it saves so much time. And the developers had the foresight to add the ability to add custom mods so if you do need to roll a feat that hasn't got a setting in the app, you can just type that in. Used it for three games I haven't experienced anything lacking that I need to use something else for.
- (2020-03-27) Alan Twigg: This is an absolute game changer for me and all my D&D playing nerds. Especially in these troubling times. It's has really helped speed up play and made it much easier on new players. Thank you so much for making and sharing it! My friends and I love it!
- (2020-03-22) Kestrel Latour: Just tried it out and LOVE IT!!! This is a fantastic app.
- (2020-03-22) Chris Mount: As switching to playing online during the whole isolation it works beautifully and could not give it more praise. Works on every page on beyond that has stats/actions and dice rolls pretty much.
- (2020-03-20) Sohan Rao: As a DM who frequently uses DndBeyond for character sheet and monster management and Roll20 for VTT and dice rolling, this extension has been a lifesaver! No more need to manually import all the monsters/NPCs from dnd beyond to Roll20!
- (2020-03-15) Troy White: This is essential for my games. Somebody hire this man
- (2020-02-13) bjørn olav loftsgarden: A great piece of software!
- (2020-02-03) Mario Panza: This extension is amazing. The ease of integration is mind-boggling. Your FAQ is comprehensive and answered every question I had and then proceeded to reveal all the features I never knew I needed, like automatic initiative tracker population (my DM thanks you) or the sending of spell information. This is a high calibre quality of life extension that I would not hesitate recommending to anyone wishing to streamline their 5e VTT gaming.
- (2020-02-01) James Boyden: This is a great add on - as a DM it makes my life so much easier and ive even got my players to install it since they can roll stuff straight out of their sheets (avoiding a labourious task on Roll20 of putting everything in) Many thanks for building such a great tool!
- (2020-01-28) John Fuller: This plugins is an absolute godsend. My players can now manage characters in DnDBeyond and not have to do it in Roll20. Since DnDBeyond added the encounter manager, setting up and running Roll20 combat is super, super fast and efficient. I've never looked up a plugin's developer in order to donate money, but I sure as hell did for this one.
- (2020-01-22) Charlie Dave Maxwell: Absolutely stellar add on. The functionality that has been added since initial launch has only improved the experience. Has genuinely saved me hundreds of pounds in convenience not having to re-buy all the content. Bless you, dev <3
- (2019-11-29) Nicky Gianneschi: I've played D&D 25 years. This is a list of the biggest improvements to my ability to play and run games. 1) Employment to afford books. 2) The first accessible online VTT's. 3) This plugin.
- (2019-11-07) David Prothero: Hard to know what to say beyond what others have already said. This works and it works perfectly. I use it with both Roll20 and Foundry VTT and both work great!
- (2019-10-21) Nick: This is awesome. The bridge we need between DnD Beyond and Roll 20. So useful for us DMs! I'm sure my players will love this too!
- (2019-10-11) Kris flynn: This extension is absolutely amazing! It has made me so much more willing to utilize roll20 with all that I have invested into D&DBeyond. I just wish I could hide the monster name's when they attack in roll20.
- (2019-08-20) Greg O'Grady: This has become my favorite extension and bridges so many gaps between roll20 and DNDbeyond. I would love if there was a tutorial or instructions on how to port information from DNDbeyond into Roll20 so that more information could be carried over. I'd love to know how to put information, cards, text, and whatnot over into roll20 other than just rolling attacks and damage. 10/10 one of the best apps/extensions I have ever come across.
- (2019-08-14) Codrut Topliceanu: This is amazing! Less time fumbling controls and rolls means more time for playing and immersion.
- (2019-08-13) Jonathan Malmefjäll: This is absolutely wonderful and works flawlessly for me and my players. DNDBeyond is just so much better when it comes to the character sheet.
- (2019-08-08) Ronen Gregory: I absolutely love this integration! I first used it with Roll20 for a bit, but since I am supporting the FoundryVTT now (am very excited about it) and have finally figured out how to get Beyond20 to work with that VTT, I am looking forward to seeing this grow in popularity and functionality.
- (2020-04-04, v:1.0) Andrew Tucker: Rolls are being made twice for some players.
During a game I have seen certain people are having their rolls made twice.
- (2020-04-03, v:1.0) Dino Milačić: No Beyond20 attack button when weapon has charges
It seems the [Beyond20] button next to the weapon name, that rolls the hit and attack of the weapon, doesn't appear if the weapon has charges defined.
- (2020-03-28, v:1.0) Alvaro Trielli: Elemental Adept Feat
Hi; First I would like to thank you for the excelent work. Secondly I would like to verify if it would be possible to have the feat Elemental Adept automatic change the 1 in dice damage to 2 on the vtt (Roll20)? Thanks!
- (2020-03-26, v:1.0) Roger Smith: malaware byte and microsfot edge blocks the url associated with the extension as Malware claims there is a Trojan
- (2020-03-24, v:1.0) Jarrod Jahoda: Homebrew
When using Creatures built on the DnDBeyond Homebrew builder, If I click to attack, the d20 does not roll, only the damage. Have you had this issue pop up yet?
- (2020-03-23, v:1.0) John Cuervo Bolaños: Suddenly Stopped Working
Since yesterday it appears the extension is no longer working, in roll20 the event is triggered but then the textbox it's empty, is this something i made wrong? Or suddenly stopped working? all my players experimented the same.
- (2020-03-19, v:1.0) Nara Emery: Rolling issue
I've rolled 3 attacks now, the first one crit, and every attack afterwards has rolled 2 dice instead of 1
- (2020-02-18, v:0.9) Dragoon Heart: Beyon 20 for google
I can not install or use beyond 20 with Google I am useing Google on my Android and I can't get it to work will you please fix it
- (2019-10-14, v:0.6) Kris flynn: Hiding the name of monster in VTT output
It would be cool if there was a way to hide the name of the monster that you are casting onto the VTT.
- (2019-09-24, v:0.6) Drake Nelson: The plugin stopped working for my party
Hi! First, love the app it was working great until our sunday session this week when we tried to use it and all of us got this empty string message https://i.imgur.com/4td6eXB.png It was really weird, maybe next time you patch it we can try using it again. https://i.imgur.com/5pLFHtN.png
- (2019-09-11, v:0.5) Erick O: Donations
Hey brother where are you taking donations these days?
- (2019-09-09, v:0.5) Loot Guardians: Doesn't Select My Character
When I initially installed this I was able to select a character and it would say who it is in roll20. But now that I made a new character it does not do this.
- (2019-08-20, v:0.5) Greg O'Grady: Homebrew sheets question
How do I create homebrew content that can be displayed on roll20? Like if I have a creature description how to I add a button on DNDbeyond to use Beyond20 to get that information to display in Roll20? Also I use an app called Roll M to use rollable tables on DNDbeyond and other sites. Is there a way to integrate this with Beyond20 so I can display results on Roll20?
- (2019-07-28, v:0.4) Chris Hall: Compendium spell
The buttons on the compendium pages for spells no longer function for me for some reason. Display spell card and the in description rolls no longer send to roll20. Trying to track down what changed or what setting i messed up but cannot for the life of me figure out what i did wrong. Is there a setting i am missing by chance?
- (2019-07-10, v:0.4) Christopher Andelin: Character State Synch (Health, Class Resource, etc)
It would be great if I changed my health on my DDB character that the character sheet and token in roll20 updated as well. And why stop at health? Why not sorcery points? AC? Ability Scores? Level? I don't know where to draw the line, but just health synching would be great.
- (2019-06-10, v:0.2) Mikel Martinez: Damage Roll
If I disable the auto-roll for damage, it rolls the attack roll, but, how do I select to roll the damage afterwards? I have to throw manually or is there another option within the extension? I'm talking about weapon attack rolls since the spells have the damage in the description and they can be rolled by clicking there.
- (2019-06-02, v:0.2) Coby Aufenkamp: Broke
Not working anymore? Just sends a blank message.
- (2019-05-23, v:0.1) Peter Moses: Rests are echoed into the roll20 chat
When user performs a short/long rest on DNDB, it would be cool if that was echoed into the roll20 chat.