Don’t be afraid to close tabs in browser. Save them in Toast.
You quite certainly have a few tabs open or pinned that are very useful, but not needed right now. They don't deserve to be bookmarked, although, are too important to be lost in a browser's reading list. Toast is a place to save them. The extension helps you control open tabs by saving & closing the ones that aren't needed at this exact moment, so you can be more efficient working on one thing at a time. There are many ways people use Toast, below are a few. If any resonates with you, go ahead and try it. It's free and is only 2 minutes to set up. 🥪 Save Quora, StackOverflow, Youtube... findings to reference later 🥪 Organize various Google Docs and Drive file links by client or topic 🥪 Save your research for a new project, degree work, market study, etc 🥪 Collect a list of design, photo, code... examples to send as a single link 🥪 Save and close an entire window to start working on something else 🥪 Open multiple links in a single click (prepare for a webinar or specific type of work) 🥪 Move open tabs from one browser to another. All together. Save every link that's useful to you. Organize it however you want. For those, who are tired of massive full-page tabs or bookmark managers, and are looking for alternatives, Toast can be an unexpectedly interesting solution thanks to its native, minimalistic design and the largest browser support. *** Toast V3.2.3 New rules in town. Account is not a requirement anymore to make your Toast. Create the first 3 folders right away. Apart from this, we’ve polished some texts, moved a few buttons around, all for a more streamlined Toast experience. *** Toast V3.2.1 Save multiple highlighted (selected) tabs to a new or existing folder instead of saving all tabs or one by one. Did you know you can select multiple tabs, just like you can select multiple files on your computer? Here is how you do it: cmd/ctrl+click on several tabs (shift+click also works) to select them, then go to Toast and you'll be able to save those to a new or existing folder. *** Toast V3.2 This update is all about bringing your most used features closer and streamlining the day-to-day routine. Everything you love in Toast is now easier to reach and thus - faster. Extension: – “Sessions” are now “Folders” – Quickly add current tab into any folder using the new “+” button in folder line – Clicking a folder name will now show the links list instead of opening it in a new window. To open a folder in a new window use the "open" button on the right of the folder line. – Changed some wording in a few places to make it clearer for newbies – Fixed a minor bug P.S. It might take a couple times to get used to the update, but once you’re there, you’ll feel how much better it is. *** Toast V3.0 This update removes browser barriers, adds features to enjoy Toast with friends, family, or colleagues, brings more security and stability. So what’s exactly new? Extension: – Live synchronization (see tabs open on other browsers) – Session collaboration (work with the team) – UX improvements & bug fixes Web App: – Link & session search (quickly find what you need) – Session collaboration – Live synchronization – Recently deleted (never lose anything important) – Create session from the web app (use Toast even without the extension) – Completely rewritten to ensure flawless experience Subscription model: – Referral system (Get free months for a friend invitation) *** Toast V2.5 This update brings a lot of features you’ve been dreaming about. What’s new. Platform: – Completely Refreshed Interface – 4x Faster Performance – New Web Dashboard for Session Management Extension: – New Session Creation Screen - Edit Before Saving – Link Renaming – Share Sessions as a Link – Added Shortcuts – VPN + Toast = 💛 – Sign In with Apple Subscription model: – Session Sharing by Link and Email (Now is Free) – Access to Web Session Manager Dashboard (Now is Free) – Sessions Synchronization from All Browsers to Web Dashboard (Now is Free) – 50% OFF Subscription
- (2023-03-06) Lorenzo Morales: Was working just fine for tabs I wanted to come back to upon further sessions. But recently, the extension doesn't save my tabs and keeps serving the upgrade banner. I decline and the tabs DO NOT SAVE. I'm uninstalling and going to find another.
- (2023-02-24) Martin Wittmann: This extension is crippleware. Without creating a Toast account, you can only create/save 3 folders for tabs. Really? I wish the authors would be up front about such limitations, should someone prefer not to not waste their time trying it.
- (2023-02-14) Aja Cook: No way to export links in any format to import to services such as raindrop.io or cubox.cc, seems like a huge oversight especially if your paying for the pro version.
- (2023-02-07) pot: simple n it works other extensions like this has something bad, like bad gui, too complicated etc but this extension is a combination of everything. its good
- (2023-01-25) Nathan Dolf: it saved all of my tabs that i wanted to keep and i didn't have to bookmark them
- (2023-01-20) Roberta Coleman: This is a great app for using across multiple computers/laptops. So easy to create folders to store links for reopening and not clogging up the browser with so many open tabs.
- (2023-01-02) Francisco Ene: You have to register, come on guys... :(
- (2022-12-21) Artemi Lebedev: Only current windows and no support native bookmarks
- (2022-11-19) Youssif Asker 1924 4C: I didn't like it deleted all my tabs.
- (2022-11-11) noi: It was great before hand, but now theres this update for a pro version?? And now I can only access one of my folders out of my 3. Don't get this extension.
- (2022-10-10) Jamespurs: Backup and export of the saved tabs list options are a must for this. Would prefer to see them in a document with the title of tab folder and links to the websites, just in case of backups for personal and office computers
- (2022-08-13) Braelyn: I just now added Toast for to my extensions, so far, it's good. I'll write another review when I use it for a little while longer.
- (2022-07-29) yulin song: 好用
- (2022-07-17) Mohsin M.: Registration - Crippled Features - Subscriptions Things they should mention upfront (In title)
- (2022-06-07) محمد ابراهیمی: عالیست
- (2022-05-01) John Giftakis: Simple and straightforward to use. No hickups. I would love to see some additional features though like ability to save multiple tabs in an existing session by using multiple selection and not one by one.
- (2022-04-27) Katie Riverwood: Doesnt save the formatting - pinning/setting groups etc in Chrome.
- (2022-04-13) Ken lam: Feature suggestions: 1. Option to mark a folder as default folder. 2. Keyboard shortcut to close and save current tab to the default folder, and put the current tab at the top of default folder. 3. Keyboard shortcut to close and save current tab to the default folder, and put the current tab at the bottom of default folder. 4. Manual drag-and-drop ordering of the saved tabs. (I don't mean sorting tabs by name here, I mean sorting the tabs the way I want it) 5. Add an option that, if I click and open a tab in any folder, remove the tab from the folder. 6. Backup and export of the saved tabs list to both Google Drive and local file system, in case your extension or your server has sudden outage.
- (2022-04-08) Alkis Mavridis: Forcing users to create an account or else they cannot do anything is a no-go for me. Concious users should boycott such practices. Just my opinion.
- (2022-03-05) Maria Tran: Exactly what I needed. Only one problem: Every time I try to rename a link, the extension crashes.
- (2022-02-25) Junsik Choi: I'm living convenient life for this plugin. BTW, I want to add some features in Toast. is it possible to add a button that open all save tabs in current windows? every each click the button - is described open all links in new windows - makes new windows again and again. It makes me annoying.
- (2022-02-20) Dylan Johan (DylanJohan): La mejor extensión la uso en versión free y es muy completa
- (2022-02-13) Symon: Can't use it locally? Forcing to create a stupid dumb account? Nah, seeya
- (2022-02-11) mik ski: Im Soooooo happyyyy W/ my lovebug hubby and i know it!!!😊😋😊!!feeling blessed
- (2022-02-03) Michał Spychalski: This extension saves my time. I have quick access to archival google map whenever the boss will ask. Thanks
- (2021-10-21) Andy Ch: Очень полезное и что важно - удобное, приложение. Респект!
- (2021-10-13) Artem Rikoski: PRO Version? $2.99 ?? 5 sessions per Browser? Are you kidding me?? DELETED! GTFOH LOL
- (2021-10-04) Yuhua Deng: Can you publish the login-free version?
- (2021-05-27) David: Nuisance. Constantly asking me to rate the app and providing a choice of prewritten answers that are not appropriate.
- (2021-03-31) Adam Zaloum: Super lame of them to offer this "for free", then lock your stuff up unless you "pay up"... That's a garbage attitude from these devs. I love the extension, but removing the basic features and then charging on a per-month basis instead of giving people the option for one time buys or even bundled-years buys would have been a MUCH wiser choice (e.g. $0.99/month if you buy 3 years)... Disappointing to say the least.
- (2020-12-11) Артем: увожение (моё) (смеялись всей маршруткой)
- (2020-10-01) Savas X: Never sent any email after registering, support never bothered to reply. Forcing you to sign in was also something not worth doing, but I wanted to try. I suspect that this is not an extension you want to risk saving anything on.
- (2020-08-11) RC dag05: Очень давно искал такое расширение, наконец то нашел. Если у вас много не пересекающихся проектов, то эта программка не заменима. Купил сразу на год не задумываясь. Пожелание разработчикам - дать возможность сортировать сессии по своему усмотрению, и не сильно усложнять программу, чтобы все можно было делать в два клика.
- (2020-04-04) Dean Panayotov: "TOAST" HAS TURNED INTO RANSOMWARE. I wouldn't recommend this extension to anyone. You risk losing any bookmarks saved with it. Months ago it was working as advertised but now whoever is developing it got greedy and downright delusional. If you have any "sessions" (a list of bookmarks) saved you can now only access them if you register at their website. Moreover, your access is limited to 5 sessions unless you pay up. All your other sessions are kept hostage. There's no export feature so basically to use this tool you are forced to delete hundreds of bookmarks or you can just abandon them altogether... or pay money to get them back. These sorts subversive gimmicks should be illegal (and they probably already are).
- (2020-03-28) Miguel Rosa: Toast's idea is simply a game changer on my Workflow. I wanna thank its creators for putting together a simple tool that allows me to smoothly switch between work environments on my browser with only ONE CLICK! I've been using the free version for a while but as I'm a heavy user I've decided to join a Monthly Subscription that allows me to have unlimited session and sync between all my devices. Amazing! Thanks a lot guys for making this possible :)
- (2020-01-08) Gabriel Maldonado: My research team is using Toast every day. It helps us to save a lot of time and organize the work process. We're sharing sessions with each other and can keep work on any device (especially on Safari), which is very convenient. We tried a lot of different products on the market but only Toast is providing all of them in one place. Strictly recommend to try and make sure that it costs each penny. Waiting for the "Team sync" feature.
- (2020-01-07) Hunter DG: NO WAY I'm paying $7/mo. That's netflix/hulu money for tab sync. $7/yr maybe...
- (2020-01-03) Filip Varga: It has potential, but the features available for free are too limiting (only 5 sessions, no sync between devices) and paying $6/month for an extension like this is way too much.
- (2019-12-30) Sirui Li: All my previously saved tabs are taken as hostages after it automatically upgraded to v2. Now it wouldn't let me use without log in and I do not want to register account.
- (2019-12-23) Jakub: I had a problem but the support team helped and found a solution. Toast is very helpful and useful if you work with lots of tabs.
- (2019-12-22) Strekalovskaya Anna: Очень полезное расширение (очень подходит тем, у кого открыто больше 15 вкладок, из которых рабочие 3, а до остальных руки не доходят, только в планах на ближайшее и далекое будущее. Но вот когда это будущее наступает, то тут есть шанс требуемую вкладку найти) И отдельное спасибо - быстрой, отзывчивой и адекватной службе поддержки!
- (2019-12-21) Umasteck Design Studio: Our team loves it!
- (2019-12-16) duhh herrooo: not working anymore!!
- (2019-12-06) Eduardas S: It's good if you're using it on one device only. If you're juggling between multiple device the extension is not syncing tabs across them which is annoying as it would be a great one.
- (2019-12-01) 林家緯: 有點類似我以前使用的toomanytabs 但是使用Update似乎會遇到問題 會加到錯誤的群組
- (2019-11-01) Denys Stukalenko: I am absolutely loving it. But I wish I could have access to my Toasts from both home and office laptops. It would be so cool if I could come home and continbue with Toasts that I had saved in the office laptop before leaving.
- (2019-10-31) Marwan abdel moneim: Very slow.
- (2019-10-01) Nicoeevee Monokai: 实用，快捷
- (2019-09-12) David Birchmier: Wow, this is incredible. I've been looking for something like this for years. Love how beautifully simple it is to use — WELL DONE AND THANK YOU FOR BUILDING THIS!
- (2019-09-06) Давид Махнёв: I am working with many advertising systems. It is really useful application. But, if it possible, think about saving cookies and making different user agent for different saved sessions. It is for using different accounts in sessions. Thank you!
- (2022-11-22, v:3.2.5) Rakib Islam: Very Good Tools
I love this extension, I use so many tools but there not working perfectly. Finally I got the best tools here it is. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tab-browser-manager/dmeinaeacepcangddenhkmommengmlpk
- (2022-04-26, v:3.2) Lauris Schleussner: impossible to add tabs
When trying to use the "+" symbol on the main extension window it just displays "This Tab is already in the folder" making it impossible to add more. This is the case for all tabs, even completely new ones that are not and have never been saved.
- (2021-12-12, v:3.0.4) Sanjeev Rajput: how di i login for exam
how di i loginto attend the exam
- (2020-07-11, v:2.2.1) Gongchen Liu: Save sessions not showing up
I subscribbed to monthly payment. The sessions I saved started to not show up since few weeks ago on Chrome. I tried to install the safari version but it also says connection error. how do I solve this?
- (2020-01-14, v:2.0) Axel Kliesch: Lost sessions
Hi folks, after the December 2019 update I lost all of my sessions. Do you have any idea what that could be? Have they been saved anywhere in the system? I used the basic account without account.
- (2019-09-19, v:1.1.3) Tomasz Paczuski: Contribution
Hi Guys, I am a developer working in London. I would love to contribute to code base, if I know the tech stack. I need couple more features. Is it possible? Thanks, Tomasz
- (2019-09-11, v:1.1.3) Marek Stankowski: How to run this add?
Maybe I'am blind or not smart, but don't understand how to start this add? How to open main window to save sesion or to restore saved sesion? Of course I can open it from Chrome adds, but it is e little complicated. What is the key on keyboard? Maybe I can define it? And second question - how can I change order of sesion on sesion list in Toast window? Best regards Marek
- (2019-08-29, v:1.1.2) Valentin Vincendon: Open all
Hi, How do I open all tabs from a session. This is my single use case for Toast: I want to be able to open all tabs from a work topic in one click. Kind regards, Valentin
- (2019-08-28, v:1.1.2) Alex Tan: sync feature
sync via browser needed
- (2019-08-22, v:1.1.2) Jordan Kaleta: transfer toast urls to another computer
this possible? got a new comp and luv ur app