Take notes in new tab
Take the notes in your new Tab. Press CMD + T (Mac) or Ctrl + T (Windows) to take a note. Let the new tab keep you focused on what you want to do. Increase your productivity. What is Tab Notes? - TabNotes is a Browser Based Notepad - TabNotes is a Simple Text Editor - TabNotes is an Online text editor - TabNotes is an Online notes taking app Features: - Markdown Preview Take notes in markdown, and preview as HTML. Press esc key to toggle HTML Preview. - Dark mode Developer loves the dark mode. So we have the one. Default theme is white. - Auto Save You don't need to save your text note. When you open new tab start from where you were left. - Multiple notes. Chrome allows you to store up to 5MB. It's enough to save 5,000 notes of small size. - Offline Storage Notes are stored directly in your browser. So only you can access your notes. V-1.1.0 - Added HTML Preview of markdown syntax - Changed Color Scheme of dark theme. - Fixed some minor issues.
- (2019-07-29) Yao King: how to disable default Ctrl+T keyboard shortcut? I only want to open it when I click the icon
- (2019-07-04) Carlos Segura: I've been looking for a note taking the app for a while; certainly precisely what I needed. I love your idea of "seeing your notes on a new tab" My notes will not end up in the dark anymore. Amazing app!
- (2019-06-06) phenom dark: Loved it!! does what it claims, simple, elegant and beautiful. I use chrome all the time, and its very easy to just open a new tab and get a notepad to write and save things! Great job dev!!
- (2019-05-29) John Advert: Good job
- (2020-10-15, v:1.1.2) Paul Vollmar: TabNotes Not Displaying Markdown Hints When Esc Is Pressed
If I open an new tab with TabNotes and press Esc, I just get a blank page open on the right side of the screen, with a "Download HTML" icon in the upper left corner of that page. If I click on the "Download HTML" icon, I can download a file called "html", but when I view the downloaded file it is empty. This is Chrome Version 86.0.4240.75 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Ubuntu Linux 16.04.
- (2020-04-21, v:1.1.2) Matt Dotts: i had to disable...
Great product but the fact that it opens the last note I made every time I open a new tab is a no-go. I only want a note to open when I click the menu icon, not every time I open a new tab. And it seems like it is on or off. No options to change.