Modifies HTTP headers on the fly.
Header Hacker is an extension that allows you to quickly and easily modify HTTP headers on the fly. You can also pre-set certain sites to always change specific HTTP headers. Have specific feedback? Give me at shout on Google+! Version 0.7 adds support for the 'Host' header.
- (2017-11-29) duc Nguyen: very good
- (2017-10-28) 100% Smile: Отличная штука, путем добавления одного пробела можно получить доступ к любому заблокированному ресурсу не пользуясь лишними утилитами
- (2016-06-03) sirui tang: Trying to see how it works
- (2016-04-14) Rodrigo Lopes: Cool idea but it doesn't work in Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 (64-bit) =/
- (2016-02-20) Amaranth Eva: 0.0.0.0.0.0
- (2016-02-19) リク曇天: good
- (2016-02-13) 杨枫: no bad
- (2016-02-02) Jose Gregorio Mendoza Robles: excelente
- (2016-01-31) A MING: 棒极了棒极了
- (2016-01-31) 王璟鵬: good
- (2016-01-25) Ex: VERY GOOD
- (2016-01-22) likka likka: 希望太有用
- (2016-01-20) sdsd sd: 111
- (2015-12-28) 池渺之: 感谢
- (2015-12-18) chdzj st: (0.0)
- (2015-12-11) Angus Tam: Good
- (2015-12-01) kunl -: 不错
- (2015-11-29) haofei Qian: 111
- (2015-11-29) Moyu Li: 很好
- (2015-07-15) Adam Levenstein: I used to really like it, but now it crashes Chrome (specifically, it causes "aw, snap" errors).
- (2015-06-17) Ian O'Dea: This tool is great, and it's extremely helpful, but it *totally* destroys the Google search page even with no overrides enabled and no other extensions enabled. Tough to recommend an extension like this when it's not something I can leave enabled all the time.
- (2015-06-13) Sujatha Raja: bad
- (2015-03-21) Paul K: Doesn't seem to work on Chrome 40.0.2214.111 (64-bit) (or maybe needs instructions). I filled in: arbitrary, Host, replace-with, www, 10.0.3.135 I then enabled this rule with the toolbar button (put a star). I expected "http://10.0.3.135" to be given the host "www" matching the vhost rule in apache2. It did not. I was hoping this extension would prevent me from needing to edit my /etc/hosts or updating our networks DNS servers while testing new vhosts.
- (2015-03-13) Anthony Altemara: Awesome! Simple, effective for my work to test apache virtual hosts by forcing a specific HOST header.
- (2015-03-12) James Woglom: Causes Google search pages to crash after 3-4 seconds of loading time.
- (2020-12-21, v:0.7) devid weed: hackers
- (2018-08-06, v:0.7) example ?
How to use it ? How does MATCH STRING work? When is the rule applied, and when is it not? For what the asterisk in the drop-down list. Can this extension and good, but without a description is a brick
- (2015-07-07, v:0.7) Eyo Steveo: better description
What exactly this does and how it works would be nice,
- (2015-07-06, v:0.7) Eyo Steveo: Sweet I
I think this is a great idea.
- (2015-03-13, v:0.7) Anthony Altemara: I would love an on/off button
I would love to have a simple 'enable/disable' feature to click on the toolbar, as I don't want to use this unless I'm explicitly testing web servers... I don't want to be confused or miss an issue because this was enabled and I didn't realize it. But, thanks for this extension! I'll be donating!
- (2015-03-06, v:0.7) Matt Chisholm: crashes google search results under Chrome 41
Under Chrome 41, having this extension enabled causes google's search results tab to crash after a few seconds (the "Aw, snap!" page) This happens regardless of whether I have header changes that are active, just having the extension installed is enough to break it.
- (2014-12-18, v:0.7) Rafael Sisto: Edit header
I use this extension to debug sites, so it'd be great if you can edit a created header. The way it is now, I need to delete the rule, then create it again with another value (Maybe a quick & dirty solution would be to copy the deleted value of the grid to the inputs above)
- (2013-07-23, v:0.7) Razi Mohiuddin: Per tab instead of across all tabs
This is a great utility. It would be great if it can be limited to a single tab instead of across all tabs. This way, when I enable headers it would apply only to the current tab - and all other tabs are unaffected.
- (2013-07-08, v:0.7) crashed
http://zhangmenshiting.baidu.com/data2/music/20095437/20095460158400320.mp3?xcode=0f9d77e8cb608e49336e2576d9ad1767540252e7d44218f9 This is a MP3 download link, I use X-Forward-For function to download it by randomIP,but it always crashed.