HTML or CSS developer or learner, Get the program output instantly.
Who need this? This extension is very useful to HTML or CSS developer or learner, because you can write the html program left side and Get the program output on the other side instantly (If you enable the "Auto Submit" Checkbox) Features Real Time output If you check the "Auto Submit" check box ,depending on your input you will get an instant output in the output box. Else after entering your code in the input box you will have to click on the "Submit Changes" button to view the output. "Reset button" can be used to reset to the initial stage. Code Line Number You can see the number of lines for the corresponding code. So will be able to get the size of your code easier. Marker Marker can be used to mark particular positions/lines of your code(In case you need to remember certain lines). Last Output Your last output and code will be stored automatically in your browser. This is not a temporary storage,even after you restart your system, you can view code from last session. Tag Alignment Your HTML or CSS code will be auto-aligned ,which makes your code easily understandable and rectifiable. Colours Further more, tags,attributes and attribute values in your code will be coloured differently so as to enhance understand ability and makes it easy to maintain. CSS supported HTML-CSS editor supports coding with CSS style sheets to generate instant outputs which can help a greater deal in minimising the coding time and improving its quality.
- (2021-02-11) Karl Hamilton: i needed an editor not something that tries to teach me waste of time
- (2020-01-15) Alexandria Dior: htmlcodeplay.com is blocked. I have all my extensions off, except this one.
- (2019-09-12) 余昭諭: no title
- (2018-09-07) MrBido9889: ljk
- (2018-06-08) David: sucks
- (2018-05-03) Blackzone ID: ok..
- (2017-11-23) Shilpa SK: Great extension
- (2017-11-23) Nivya Anand: Very Nice
- (2017-09-06) active pro: very use full toll for the developers and time saving thank you very much to all of you
- (2017-03-08) Ten Light: 很不错
- (2016-06-15) Asith Raj: Thanks for giving this freely. Very good offline editor. I love very much.
- (2015-01-22) Bora Zrinyi: Good to learn html.
- (2014-10-10) Clansi Deena: Nice, the old one having some trouble, but after updating your HTML Editor is very good appearance and performance.
- (2014-09-22) gokul raja: Thanks very nice
- (2014-09-22) dixon koshy: Very nice
- (2014-09-21) sujith Robinson: Super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2021-02-17, v:1.9) Blake Learmonth: live css
it sounded like this could be used to create/edit css style sheets and see the results live. I can see how it works from inline/embedded css styles, but not how to use it with style sheets. Even without that feature, it still seems useful, and I don't understand the reviewer who claimed it wasn't split screen, since it clearly is.
- (2019-02-05, v:1.9) Valerie Reynolds: "HTML CSS live editor" - NOT what it claims to be
This only links to a tutorial site for html, css and java. The overview for this extension claims that it is a split screen editor, but it is not. So apparently the reviews of this item in the Chrome Web Store are not real.
- (2018-02-28, v:1.7) William Parker: Can't add...
Package not valid...
- (2017-11-03, v:1.7) Forbidding file.
Google did not let me download this after buying, forbidding file. Do not buy, waste of money
- (2017-10-03, v:1.7) could not add
package not valid.
- (2017-09-28, v:1.7) Yeehawlerz101: image is not found so installation is failing
- (2017-05-24, v:1.7) edit current page?.:
All I'm getting is this.: <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE> Learn Computer Programing </TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <font color="red">Learn Computer Program Live Editor and Computer tips from <a target="_blank" href="http://www.allinworld99.blogspot.com">ALLINWORLD99.BLOGSPOT.COM</a></font> </BODY> </HTML> ...not the current page?!
- (2017-01-12, v:1.7) Arif Ramadhani: Cool XD
Need a bigger screen :D
- (2016-11-15, v:1.6) Tom Miller: Package is invalid
Something about could not load icon 'htmleditor.png' so install is failing.
- (2016-08-07, v:1.6) Ram Tobolski: Open/Save
Thanks for this useful add-on. Please consider adding open/save features, so that the user can save the present code, and later re-load it. (As I understand, currently only the code from the last session is saved) TIA
- (2016-08-03, v:1.6) Just Pogo: Can't ijnstall
Package is invalid. Details: 'Could not load icon 'htmleditor.png' for browser action.'.