Automatic Coupons, Cash Back, and Pay Anywhere with Klarna.
- (2023-09-26) Volker Pfitzenmeier: Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit der gesamten Abwicklung
- (2023-09-22) Leila Shields: Ich bin voll zufrieden wie es abläuft Toll
- (2023-09-19) Markus Warnecke: die Zinsen bei Ratenzahlung sind exorbitant hoch, ansonsten bis jetzt zufrieden
- (2023-09-15) Maria Giannuzzi: L'estensione non funziona più in Italia... ed è impossibile accedervi per gli acquisti da browser...
- (2023-09-11) Patricia Paez: !excellent app!
- (2023-09-11) Oktav Doll: sicher einfach und schnell und im Nachgang auf dem Konto einfach zusehen
- (2023-09-11) Jürgen pietrowski: Alles wie immer super Bestellen Zahlen fertig
- (2023-09-10) tosca bonari: SE FOSSE POSSIBILE USARLA MA IN MOLTI SITI L'ITALIA NON ESISTE
- (2023-09-06) Light: Die Bezahl-Funktion funktioniert bei mir nur teilweise und meistens gar nicht, es lädt ins Unendliche. Die Coupon Funktion ist nett gedacht, aber meistens sind die Coupons abgelaufen. Andere Erweiterungen sind da weit vorn. Ich würde mir wünschen, dass Klarna da nachbessert. An sich finde ich Klarna absolut Klasse - aber die Chrome-Erweiterung ist bei mir nicht zu gebrauchen. Eventuell wegen den Privatsphäre Einstellungen, oder da ich nicht aus Deutschland bin, keine Ahnung.
- (2023-09-06) Yannick Leplaé: Ne fonctionne pas dés que l'on choisi le paiement en 3 fois l'extension tourne dans le vide
- (2023-09-05) silvioi krämer: ich kann nur allen zustimmen echt super
- (2023-09-03) Stacy Howard: Great App!
- (2023-08-28) Shelvateen Baskerville: Awesome App g fits my budget
- (2023-08-27) Dennis Hallberg: i love coupert
- (2023-08-25) Sylvia Krieg: Alles Super
- (2023-08-24) Ângelo Lopes: Sempre uso
- (2023-08-24) cinthia ventas morillo: El servicio es genial y la app tambien. Sin embargo la extensión de chrome no me aparece la opción de ESPAÑA por lo cual, no puedo iniciar sesión con mi telefono ya que el numero es español. Hasta hace poco, yo usaba la exsion y ahora no me deja.
- (2023-08-24) Tiffany Smith: best ever
- (2023-08-23) Ómet: I like the design and the overall experience with the extension but after installation I can find the country I am in, but when I want to buy something later on I just dont find the country I am. I only find UK and US. When this gets fixed it deserves a 5 stars
- (2023-08-16) Frank Hollstein: MagicX 2024 und Vitascene 5 .....habe gerade beide Produkte im Bundle gekauft, beide Produkte jetzt für 8K-Auflösung geeignet und MagixX jetzt mit dem neune Format AV1, das HEVC whrscheinlich ablösen wird und noch CPU-Freundlicher ist... Vitascene ist für den ernsthaften Youtuber ein Muss ... über 1700 Special Effects ind der V5... bin voll begeistert schon von der V4, man muss sich aber langsam in die Effekte zielgerichtet reinarbeiten ,,,,ein Super Bundle-Amngebot für 69 € jetzt als Einführungspreis und mit CASHBACK nochmals uper gespart
- (2023-08-15) Kimberly Leubecker: grest
- (2023-08-15) Ashley Bray: So helpful making purchases. Easy to use and safe.
- (2023-08-14) Hans-Josef Kirsch: mit allem sehr zufrieden
- (2023-08-14) Alexandru-Cozmin Gerebenes: Superrrr:
- (2023-08-14) Uwe Spangenberg: einfach super keine Probleme
- (2023-08-13) Peter Retzel: Einfach gut
- (2023-08-12) Sara Fowler: Loves it!
- (2023-08-08) Paolo Cerrito: Ho usato klarna in euronics e tutto è andato bene. Purtroppo l'estensione di chorme è inutile in italia, poiché al login non la fa selezionare come paese di provenienza. Inutile dire, che anche impostando ad esempio stati uniti, si arriva all'inserimento del telefono mobile e (giustaente) vi avverte che il +39xxxx non fa parte dei numeri di telefono del paese di origine. Peccato davvero.
- (2023-08-08) Christian Kempski: Bin sehr zufrieden.
- (2023-08-07) Michael Büscher: klarna einfach super, 100 mal besser als pay pal
- (2023-08-04) Ivana: Developer's address is in Sweden, but it's not for use in Sweden? Very strange.
- (2023-08-04) Natalia Kubica: ale super opcja!
- (2023-08-03) Rose Jasmine: This is my favorite way to shop and love the rewards...
- (2023-08-02) Tommaso Ercole: Despite the company being present in Italy, the extension does not list Italy itself as one of the country for the sign in. So you are not able to use the extension for it.
- (2023-07-28) Francis Almonte C.: de momento espectacular!
- (2023-07-26) sarah cobbaert: toujours satisfaite
- (2023-07-25) Hephzibah Tzyion: It stopped working for my normal purchases on Instacart and it populates for DoorDash and useless there also. I have been a mbr for over 2 years and the rewards that was racked up from clothes, beauty, food, groceries, etc... just disappeared. I am a very busy person, and to get on a chat w their customer service is the worst ever. I have to find ways to contact their HQ bc I cannot get assistance to help me access, for my normal usual purchases. It seems like a tech glitch, but to no avail I have gotten quick repeated script, no resolution. If they change policy, they do not make mbrs aware of it and I haven't ever had a time where I wasn't completely upset w the poor quality of their customer service. I have clicked to save cashback rewards for over 2 years and have never been able to use any of the cash back. I was given 2 different pieces of adv - 1 agent told me to download the app and my rewards would resume there. Another agent said it is because I downloaded the app, that I cannot get the previous accumulated savings added back to my rewards. Now that the features are not working for my normal purchases, I am reconsidering this company. I truly do not think, that their Corp Office is aware of how "cx unfriendly" this service is and if they, do they just lost a mbr who was considering their financing options. I would warn all to beware and I wouldn't dare to take a chance opening a credit/tradeline with a company who does not know how to train its cx team to help solve problems for their members, and only know how to rebuttal with redundant quick text. I have even opened tickets for escalation and no response. I know for a lot of ppl whose credit score isn't up to par, this is convenient when it works, but wait until you are experiencing my concerns with this company and you will see why this review is beyond a rant. It is concerning and legit! Don't even allow me to go in on their new $2. fee. When this worked, it was a 5 Star. Their customer service was and still is at ZERO stars! That combined w the new 2-dollar fee which can incur interest, lack of tech support, my missing rewards, their lack for cx resolutions,... I give them 1 star. 1 is the for the convenience when it is working!
- (2023-07-22) dianne mazzo: I love love love Klarna.. easy peasy breezy...
- (2023-07-19) Tarah Van Fossen: Klarna is fabulous and makes shopping online a breeze!
- (2023-07-19) Bert Steinmüller: Hat hier leider nicht Funktioniert, Händler hatte kein Klarna, nervt nur die laufende Einblendung
- (2023-07-19) Theodoros Lamprou: Funktioniert eher nur als Cookie-Sammler. Die Cashback-Funktion funktioniert leider nicht. Ich habe mehrmals den Kundenservice gefragt ob und wann ich eine Gutschein-Cashback bekomme, meine Frage wurde jedes mal weitergeleitet. 7 Monate danach immer noch keine Antwort und kein Gutschein.
- (2023-07-18) Яна Головань: sehr cooler Service
- (2023-07-18) ss07: why ROK, South Korea!!!!!! isn't on the list!!!!!!!!!
- (2023-07-15) Ebony Perry: Life saver!
- (2023-07-14) Haniyah Howard: Klarna! alway available to do right by the customers!
- (2023-07-14) Jason Sleeper: Alot of features don't work for canadians.
- (2023-07-13) Jean-Jacques BARADAT: Site très accessible, facilité d'utilisation (surtout avec le n° d'immatriculation).
- (2023-07-11) Diana Valverde: I love this way to pay💖It is super smooth✨✨✨✨✨
- (2023-07-10) Ali A.M.N.: Why it does not have Italy on the country list?! What is the problem with the extension?! P.S: I am using it on Microsoft Edge
- (2023-07-10) Dobixel 83: data 10 luglio 2023 non esiste modo di usare l'estensione in Italia poiché non è nell'elenco
- (2016-09-03, v:2.0.39) Please Provide Real Answer & clarity!
Under SUPPORT, I've noticed & read where you've given conflicting/contradictory advice on the subject of having & using similar Cash back earning extensions, (ie. Ebates, Honey, etc.) at the same time as yours, (the Piggy extension) and whether or not if having both or two extensions installed & running simultaneously, (for ie., Ebates Cash-back button & Piggy) will work and not cause conflict or operating running smoothly. As in if one has a greater or higher percentage amount cash back offer than the other or if one offers cash back & the other doesn't at all. One response I read where you state they will conflict with each other; but in another you state you can have both but only one site will be giving you cashback. You also seem to dodge the main question & point of inquiry by just encouraging the user to use your extension only & claiming Piggy is the best extension of all of them & claiming it will save you the most by the average savings of using one of your coupons compared to other extensions; as well as declare it's more convenient & faster technology than any of your competitors. However, none of that is relevant to what any of the inquiries were asking or to mine now. We didn't ask what extension would save us more or who has the best coupons. We just want to know if Piggy will still operate as it says it will along side another similar performing & functioning cash-back, coupon saving extension? Will it?? We understand only one extension & site will be providing/issuing the cash-back but want to know if both extensions still search for coupons/coupon codes,etc. to find the best deal and then the operator can choose between the two extensions' 'findings'? I know you cannot speak for other extensions or their functioning, but you can & should be able to speak for your own & know if it performs alongside other extensions & coupon-saving applications as it should. Most should and Ebates works alongside Coupons at Checkout & other similar extensions in unison without issues. Does Piggy? You should be able to say with clarity & definitively. In addition, if your 'claims' that Piggy is the best & provides the most savings either via the cash back, the coupon savings percentage or a combination of both of those, then Piggy would be the one we ultimately choose at checkout to apply if it's savings turns out to be higher or it finds a higher percentage coupon code than the other competing extensions. It shouldn't be a deterrent or worry to you for people to use competing apps alongside yours if yours is the best as you say it is & declare, right?? If your 'claims' are true, then you should encourage the comparison & not fear the truth to be revealed using any & other similar applications alongside yours or in unison. Just from a brief comparison between Piggy's cashback amounts & Ebates amounts, you do not offer near as many cash back stores as Ebates does currently. I could list at least 15 of my favorite stores they offer cashback at that you do not; including a big one, Amazon. Now, I did not load this extension yet to see a coupon code comparison between the two b/c I am still seeking the above main question to be answered in clarity & without conflicting information before I do so. I also noticed you do not have a cash back button to load in browser on homepage, like Ebates does, that automatically tracks cashback offers at the stores you visit, making earning easy, & not requiring the consumer to go to their website first to get the credit of cashback via the store they want. So, just based on that, I do not see how your declaration of Piggy being easier & faster & more convenient or technologically more advanced is accurate or b/c you do not have a cash back button for the user's browser & homepage that automatically knows if the shopper is at a store that Piggy provides cash back at & alerting them w/a one step easy, one click activation. You also do not have a mobile app equivalent as of yet. So I'm still not sure how your 'claims' of Piggy being more technologically advanced than the others is valid.
- (2016-09-01, v:2.0.39) Allyn Schoenthal: Some Store Offers
Are we able to apply the additional percentage off sale items (like Macy's often has) if we use the Piggy app?
- (2016-08-26, v:2.0.39) Amy Yarnall: Multiple similar extensions
If I already have a similar extension (like honey) can I also load this one? Or will they conflict/compete with each other and cause problems?
- (2016-08-26, v:2.0.39) Peggy Sanders: store
can you us this app in stores that is how I shop? in what stores is Piggy accepted? Is the discount applied when I go into the store or is it just an online shopping thing?
- (2016-08-26, v:2.0.39) Savannah Mapping: Stores
In what stores is Piggy accepted? Is the discount applied when I go into the store or is it just an online shopping thing? I still like to go into stores.
- (2016-08-21, v:2.0.39) Annette: downloading
can this be put on phones i have a samsung galxey s7
- (2016-08-20, v:2.0.39) Mary Braunlich: Availability for iPhone?
Is this app available for download on the iPhone?
- (2016-08-13, v:2.0.39) Sherry DeRoch: adding Piggy to chromebook
I copied the link listed and pasted it which takes me to Piggy but still not letting me add it.
- (2016-08-12, v:2.0.39) Tracy Brookshire: reviews
where do I write a review
- (2016-07-31, v:2.0.39) Brenda Eisler: EBates
If I download Piggy, will EBATES still work if their cash back offer is greater than Piggy or if Piggy isn't offered at all at that site?