Enhances the Mixer experience with custom emotes, new features, and tons of options.
The most full featured and loved extension for Mixer! MixrElixr enhances your Mixer viewing experience with emotes, tons of options, and new features. It also allows you to see if your favorite streamers are currently live without having to go to Mixer! Features • Custom emotes (Channel and Global) • Improves Mixer's UI (declutters navigation bar, enlarges video feed size) • Theater mode • Dark theme • Displays which streamers you follow are live now via toolbar menu. • Ability to favorite streamers so its easier to tell when they are online. • Automation: • Auto close MixPlay. • Auto close Costreams. • Auto mute streams • Auto forward on host • Auto mute stream on host • Desktop notifications • Tons of chat improvements and options • Declutter chat (hide avatars/progression levels/leaderboard/etc) • Highlight messages that mention you • Define custom highlight keywords • "Ignore" users so you don't have to see their messages • Display a timestamp for every message • Hide deleted messages • Hide blacklisted words • Increase text size • Show image links inline (with options to restrict the users this works for. IE Mods only!) • Remove featured streams on the Homepage • Alert you when there is Mixer.com service outages How to use: • Install the extension • Change settings to your liking by clicking the Elixr toolbar icon. • Visit Mixer and enjoy! Have ideas to improve this? Please let us know! Disclaimer: MixrElixr is neither created nor endorsed by Mixer or Microsoft. It is created by the community for the community. If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us: twitter.com/mixrelixr Also please note that any feature in Elixr could break at any time if the Mixer site gets updated in a way that Elixr depends on. We will try to patch these issues as quickly as we can when they arise.
- (2020-11-17) TheKennyGee: Wow! Can't wait to use this with my favorite streaming service Mixer by Microsoft. I love Ninja.
- (2020-07-24) Peter Louis: Enhanced my Mixer experience before its shut down, thank you!
- (2020-04-16) Tommy Fox: This is great but the only thing missing for me is that there is no option to put the chat on the left of the video player since my 2nd monitor is on the right of my main monitor. This is something that BTTV has that I LOVED. Is this a feature you plan on adding at some point?
- (2020-04-11) N Yv: I needed the theater mode, and the emotes. It's not buggy, it's smooth, it works well 10/10 I recommend it. I wish I knew how to make such good extension!
- (2020-04-09) Dawid Wąsowski: Great! Lots of useful options!
- (2020-04-03) Tony Ibarra: Once you go MixrElixr, you don't go back.
- (2020-03-13) Twiggy Da Man: Great! Now hit my fav boy up at Mixer.com/twiggy5000 and use em! *Shameless*
- (2020-03-09) MegaJonesy: This is great love all the options will definitely be getting my viewers to get this.
- (2020-02-24) NUKIEBOI: Mixera is amazing BUT... i just added MixrElixr which gives me at the home screen of mixer a pinned search bar and thats AMAZING but both Mixera and MixrElixr is working at the same time on my computer and i was like "WOW" cause i still see my favorite streamers i fav on Mixera and and when im at the home screen i can also type who ever streamer name i want to search so its a Win Win Win (a Win for Mixera, a Win for MixrElixr, and a Win for the community)
- (2020-01-28) Robert Nees: The best Mixer.com extension
- (2020-01-24) Markurian: Theatre mode is a godsend. Also the extended emotes is always worth because omegalul KEKW etc
- (2019-12-18) Minh Thang Duong: I only have this to see if that 1 only streamer that went on mixer is live.
- (2019-12-18) James Pfeiffer: I've been using MixrElixr for a few months now, and I have yet to hit any serious problems. The few times I've encountered a hiccup, it's been due to Mixer API issues. The devs are responsive and helpful, and I'm glad our community has people dedicated to improving the user experience through tools like this.
- (2019-12-05) Ryan Phibben (iSniperzHD): This thing is very handy for Mixer get too see who Been timed out/Banned from the Mixer Channels even im Moderator on some Mixer Channels i do like the theater mode even the Dark mode setting thought i give this 5 star on this.
- (2019-11-04) Darren Esque: Cx
- (2019-11-03) Ludo: Works great! The theater mode was a must for me, coming from Twitch. The emotes are actually an unexpected bonus, which I really appreciate!
- (2019-10-28) Max Griendling: Good, but could be better. A few areas for improvement: 1. Streams are randomly muted when reloading or loading from the front page. 2. MixrElixr emotes are often walls of HTML and don't display unless I reload the stream. 3. I can't seem to get this plugin to login. I'm logged in on Mixer, but it doesn't seem to recognize my state.
- (2019-10-28) WotsOnSecond: Pog
- (2019-10-28) SamuraiJr: Excellent job on the extension, but there's a few things I'd love to see being added to the extension. Make it more similar to FrankerFaceZ's Twitch extension, and add similar features. What I found the most needed is the Mod features such as "Feeze/Pause chat", "Shortcuts/Custom Actions", and much more. If you guys could make this happen, I think it would be much smoother transition from Twitch to Mixer.
- (2019-10-25) You tube: Works great. Can we remove the top bar in theatre mode? And is there a manual button for it?
- (2019-10-25) erik harring: Seems to do what it promises.
- (2019-10-09) Gabriel Soares: Since the last update the theater mode does not appear the icon in the mixer player, I thought it was just me, but most of my friends have the same problem :( Sorry for my english I'm using a translator.
- (2019-09-12) Princess Panda: Can someone tell me why i can't see mines, i added it enable and added a favorite streamer and i still don't see it, please help me what i'm doing wrong?
- (2019-09-11) Jon Cross: Loved it until today 9/10/2019 when my chat will not auto-scroll all the way down when a new message comes through. It cuts off half the message. I am sure this is related to font-size, but I am sorry. I only installed this extension so I didn't have to try and read mixer's default font size of 10 on a 27 inch 1080p monitor.
- (2019-08-21) Miseri Chorde: Shout out to Almighty Tevin for recommending this extension. Hope to see it do well.
- (2019-08-12) xQc's Shnoze: More MixrElixier global emotes please. like monkaS, PogU, gachiHYPER and so on!
- (2019-08-09) Lewis Williams: Thanks so much, this extension is amazing! :)
- (2019-04-05) TVJB Corridas: in the Extension Options part You can put in the following sort pane and Search Sort Panel Could Post By Views and Could be a more discrete notification just like Twitch Now (other extension) Except this and similar to Twitch now just that of Mixer
- (2019-02-25) Rodrigo Sosa: Add to autopause after to host plssssssss
- (2018-05-09) Kel Woodbury: This extension is nice, only thing missing is the ability to block all messages containing certain words when chat decides to spam something and the channel mods aren't there.
- (2018-03-29) Thaddeus: Works fantastically!
- (2017-11-01) The_Reaper_719: Finally! An extension like BTTV! I've been waiting for something like this for a long time. All the features including the highlight on keywords, auto close interactive board & disable featured streams on front page has to be my favorite! Keep up the good work! <3
- (2017-10-31) Leavaris Leavaris: amazing extension if your a Mixer streamer or viewer
- (2020-07-20, v:2.12.0) Seanpaul Harrigan (seanpy): mixer shutting down
will you be bringing the app to fb gaming/twitch
- (2020-05-21, v:2.11.0) Rachel Derrick: MixeElixer Emotes
When I make approved Emotes where do I find them?????? Also I read something that stated that you do not have to be a Partner on Mixer to use Emotes. Is that Correct? Thank u
- (2020-01-28, v:2.10.2) DJ_SirBlaze: not working properly
hello and good afternoon having a problem i dont see the sparks at the top of the page by my name and i have it on and also doesnt show mod actions for example which mod deletes a message , times out or bans someone. worked fine till last week yes i have these settings turned on.
- (2020-01-28, v:2.10.2) ItsWolfCrafterMate: The App Makes MixPlay buttons that require Sparks, to become unavaliable
I'm currently having issues with mixplay. I can click a button fine on a mixplay board when I enter a stream, but sooner or later, I'm not even able to activate a button, it tends to be the ones that require a certain amount of sparks cause I did just check in someone's channel (and I also emaield Mixer themselves to see if it was a problem on their side, it was not, I disabled the extension and it worked fine after)It works fine on buttons that didn't require any sparks to activate, but the ones that require sparks just seem to be acting up a bit for me, it's not just in one channel either, it's in almost every channel I watch, please help with this.
- (2019-10-27, v:2.4.0) PAMPLEMOOSE: Hide chat features do not apply to vods
Namely hide avatars and progression level
- (2019-09-16, v:2.3.1) zzBuLLeTzz Mixer: Live Streams preview is missing
Hello, Love your extension, but recently I've been missing my stream previews after clicking the Elixr icon from my menu bar. I tried removing the extension and re-adding it, but have the same issue. It just says "To see who follow, go to Mixer.com and log in." and I click the link and it's already logged in with my correct account. Is there a more thorough way of removing the extension and removing it? I'd be willing to remove Chrome and re-install it if necessary. Thanks in advance.
- (2019-09-12, v:2.3.1) Princess Panda: Can't see it
Hey i need help i can't see my own emotes it's been approved but i don't see it, it's been enabled and i can't see it in my own stream. What can i do i need help?
- (2019-08-04, v:2.0.1) Ben: MixrElixr Corrupted!
Hi, I keep trying to download this extension, but everytime I click on it it disappearances and google labels it "corrupted". I've tried restarting my chromebook and deleting the extension and re-downloading it.
- (2019-08-03, v:2.0.1) Jonathan Powell: Edge Extension
With the new Microsoft Edge dev builds being based completely in Chromium for a while now. Is there anyway to get MixrElixr ported over there? They have a full extension store currently even if it is rudimentary.
- (2019-08-03, v:2.0.1) Sith Lord Mills: Hide chat option?
I love the theater mode! Can we please have a hide chat option similar to Twitch? Thank you so much for a great extension.
- (2019-05-12, v:1.7.0) Ian McRae: auto unfavourite
having issues where channels are being unfavourited automagically. happens often(at least once a week) and apparently randomly. doesn't appear to have anything to do with how often the person streams, or how often I visit the channel. I use the extension on 2 computers that sync the google chrome data between them and my phone(which doesn't have extensions on it yet). Almost seems that the data is either not being synced properly or is being overwritten somehow. The unfavouriteing is not all channels at the same time, only one or two, while leaving others still favourited.
- (2019-04-05, v:1.7.0) TVJB Corridas: Small Improvements (If Possible)
in the Extension Options part You can put in the following sort pane and Search Sort Panel Could Post By Views and Could be a more discrete notification just like Twitch Now (other extension) Except this and similar to Twitch now just that of Mixer and choose the duration of the live notification
- (2018-11-22, v:1.6.0) Tecla Boelders: auto turn off low-latency, auto choose low quality
Some computers, like my own, can't always handle the full quality of a stream. Quite often I need to turn of low latency for the stream to even load. It would be wonderful if there was an option to automatically do that! It would also be great if it didn't start with trying to load the highest possible quality stream, but instead with the lowest available one. I wouldn't want these options to be default, but it would be great if they were available!
- (2018-11-04, v:1.5.1) Jogando Juntas: Hide bot messages
Please add an option to remove bot commands, starts with ! for example, !points